Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

here's to another night

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

here's to another night Empty here's to another night

Post by Charlotte West Fri May 25, 2012 7:07 am

"The Situation," Charlotte read out loud as she read the sign. "Really? That's... is that serious? It the same guy's name from that stupid muggle reality show." The blonde shook her head, grumbling as walked in. She wanted Tesla to come with her but the girl had refused... better yet, she hadn't responded to her owl. The blonde wanted to try this place out. She had heard rumors of it but wanted to see it wit her own eyes.

She was fully aware that the place was a strip club but she didn't care. Walking in, the first thing she was was shirtless voluptuous chests. She looked down at her own, shrugging as she liked her own and walked over to the bar. Flashing her fake i.d., she ordered herself drink and started to watch her surroundings.
    Aris Petrov
    Aris Petrov
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

here's to another night Empty Re: here's to another night

Post by Aris Petrov Fri May 25, 2012 7:19 am

Aris surveyed the area like a hawk, his severe brown gaze searching for any rule breakers. He could spot a student a mile away, that's why he was watching these bars for the schools, without their knowledge of course. If they knew what he was really doing looking for kids, he'd be sentenced to years in Azkaban. Or he'd be shipped off to the Asylum.

He looked up as a smaller girl entered, quite pretty and perfectly childlike enough for him. Even if she weren't a student, he would go for her any day. He followed after her, pausing and stepping up to the bar, ordering something small that wouldn't get him even close to being buzzed.

His gaze traveled over to the younger girl again and he turned to her, "You know students aren't supposed to drink."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Fri May 25, 2012 7:36 am

Tensing up at the sudden voice, Charlotte quickly relaxed and turned to the older man with a charming smile, "And who ever said I was a student? Maybe I look younger beyond my years. I could seventy five and you wouldn't know it."

Smirking, the blonde crossed her legs and let the dress slide up a little and pretended not to notice. Pulling her hair over her left shoulder, she batted her eyelashes and sipped more of her fire whiskey, letting the hard alcohol slide down her throat.

"What can I call you?" Charlotte asked him.
    Aris Petrov
    Aris Petrov
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Aris Petrov Fri May 25, 2012 7:54 am

Aris watched her with a small smile, his eyes creasing so laugh lines were visible on his young face. He glanced down at her rising skirt, raising an eyebrow and looking up at her with a devilish smirk. She was certainly attractive, and he set a hunger burning deep within the pit of his stomach.

"You're right, you could be that old. You'd make a very convincing teenager," He said, playing along with her game. In all honesty, if Aris weren't a guy that had a fetish for kids, she would be a very convincing adult. He cleared his throat and downed his small glass of ale. His eyes were smoldering beneath his dark lashes, a tactic he used to draw people in.

He held out his hand, "Aris Petrov, or just Aris."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Fri May 25, 2012 8:32 am

She watched his movements closely, smirking with a twinkle in her eyes as she knew where this conversation... where this meet up would end in. Chucking, she bit her lip slightly and as she adjusted herself once more on her seat, the already short dress slid up more as it reached her upper thighs. She leaned forward as she exposed some of her cleavage area.

"Do I really? This makes me feel a lot better for when I turn thirty or something," she replied as she lied once more about her age. "That means I'll still look young when I'm old. Good. I wouldn't want to look like an old hag some day. It would be quite a tragedy, don't you think?"

"Aris," Charlotte said as she looked into his eyes. Biting her lips once more as she straightened her back, she took his extended hand and shook it, "Charlotte West or Charlotte." She mocked. "Tell me, what brings a handsome man like you to place like this?"
    Aris Petrov
    Aris Petrov
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Aris Petrov Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:48 am

Aris nodded, a crease forming between his eyebrows as he listened. She said her name and he raised his eyebrows, "That's quite a pretty name. It suits you."

"I monitor the students that come in here. They've got quite a few of us set up at the bars so that we can make sure the students don't drink." He smiled and shrugged, taking a long drink. He raised an eyebrow at her and looked her up and down, "And what about you, dear? What brings someone as beautiful as you to a bar where drunken idiocy thrives? You seem far too sophisticated for this."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:31 am

"Why thank you," she said as she titled her glass toward him and took a sip from it.

"Ah," Charlotte nodded, the smirk still playing on her lips. "Does this mean I'm in trouble, sir? I'm sure you can help me find a way out of getting into trouble, now can you Aris?" She blinked a few times and looked at from under her lashes, "I'm sure there's something I can do."

The young Slytherin shrugged as she looked back at the bartender for another drink, her ego boosting more and more as she heard the words coming out of Aris's mouth. "Oh you know, looking for a fun time and what not. I would ask you the same question but you said you're here on work."
    Aris Petrov
    Aris Petrov
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Aris Petrov Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Aris raised an eyebrow, "I thought you weren't a student, dear. Was that a lie?" His brown eyes twinkled at her as he listened to her speak. He shrugged, his eyes smoldering at her, "I could, of course, not report you. But that would require a fee. Of the highest price."

He hadn't been this entertained since he left the Three Broomsticks. Of course then, he would be pissed more than entertained. He cleared his throat, "Yes, work. Work is always more important than life's little pleasures, or at least that's what my father told me." He chuckled at her, smiling.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:48 pm

"Well I'm sure I can be whatever you want," she winked as Charlotte's hand found her way on his shoulder. Leaning up to his ear, her lips twisted into a seductive smirk, "And what kind of fee would I have to pay Aris?" She whispered into his ear, "Because I'm sure I can do just about anything."

Staking her head and rolling her eyes, Charlotte disagreed with his statement and voiced it as well.

"Well your father has probably never had one day of fun in his life," she said as she eyed the rest of the crowd. "Because one can always become a mindless zombie and become unhappy when all you do is work."

Standing from her seat, she downed her drink in one quick motion and pointed towards the dance floor behind her, taking a few steps.

"So, are you going to ask me to dance or do I have to find another attractive stranger to do it for me?" She asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:12 am