Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Marcus Bonnet
Charlotte Minogue
Lolita Olivier
7 posters

How the girls of the CB had an awesomesauce TINYCHAT party/orgy!

Lolita Olivier
    Lolita Olivier
    Third Year
    Third Year

How the girls of the CB had an awesomesauce TINYCHAT party/orgy! Empty How the girls of the CB had an awesomesauce TINYCHAT party/orgy!

Post by Lolita Olivier Sat May 26, 2012 6:53 am

So yesterday evening (evening for me, dunno bout you), the girls of the CB were talking. It all started when Marcus (Danie=Anya) decided to make a topic for the two of us. And somehow, her charrie is musically gifted, and my charrie is musically gifted, so yeah, we were starting a band.

In the middle of it all, Thena (Mad) also joined our band, and Karma bragged how she plays everything, and I got this craycray idea that we should have an actual band on tiny chat! So, I linked them all my room there, and at first, there was just Danie and me, joined by a girl from Pemberton, a real adorkable cutie, Ja.

I kept linking people in the CB my room, and in the meantime, Danie and I sang. It was good, I swear, that girl has real talent! Then Rev realized she can't see Tinychat, so we were all sad, until Mad promised to come and cam, and Georgie (Molly) came as well.

So, basically, we were waiting for Mad, when Molly had to go (I am so good at telling stories) shag her hot prof. And Ja went as well, but I had another idea - LET'S PLAY KARAOKE PARTY.

Once again, I linked my room (this time my battle room) to Danie, and Mad finally came, so we had 2 karaoke battles. It was epic.

Mad wanted to show us her dress, so we went back to tiny chat, and cam'd up. Somehow, Mel (Sigga), arrived as well, and we were joined by ollym (Not Olly Murs, Molly who misspelled her name xD) and a creeper guest, who turned out to be Karma.

Now the 6 beautiful ladies (Sigga, Danie, Mad, Molly, Karma and I) were camming together, and chatting about random stuff. Karma went on and off, so did Molly, Mad ran around and changed her clothes (showed us a hot dress, then became even hotter, if that's possible) and my friend KrisKris was bored and wanted to skype me, and instead of that, I linked him my room.

That's when the orgy part started.

Basically, my Kris is a sex god. And he was in a mood of a show, so, he thought us how to dougie, changed his clothes in front of us, swayed everyone (well, his toplessness was nothing new to me) and then, bam, sigga had to go.

And damn you Danie, you were going on and off too. So then, Karma appeared, and it seemed that Kris has met her before, because I'm pretty sure he called her a bitch.

We all giggled, and then there was 4. Crazy, horny 4, who started planning this orgy with Kris, but then Kris wanted to skype, so we, well, cam'd off, accidentally in the same time. Surprised

It happens, you know?

Oh, and Mad gave me this nickname, that I hate, and she became my biggest girlcrush ever, that girl is so...it's unf to be that beautiful. And fun. And awesome.

Where to start with Mollers? I MEAN I LOVE HER, THAT SEXY BEAST WAS DEFINITELY MADE FOR LOVING ME, BABY!

As for SiggaLigga, well, let's just say that I'm going to go live with her soon. MY DANIE, MY PRETTY, TALENTED DANIE, IS A LEAVER, SO I WON'T TALKED ABOUT HER.

And Karma, well, you know her, don't you? She was just being her usual self.

That's all folks, read more, in the next number of TinyChat Party/Orgy.

How the girls of the CB had an awesomesauce TINYCHAT party/orgy! Empty Re: How the girls of the CB had an awesomesauce TINYCHAT party/orgy!

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 8:53 pm

(I am Kait btw)
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

How the girls of the CB had an awesomesauce TINYCHAT party/orgy! Empty Re: How the girls of the CB had an awesomesauce TINYCHAT party/orgy!

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun May 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Oh wow. Razz
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Mon May 28, 2012 6:23 am

and this is why I love you.

Very Happy

But yes, I am sadly a leaver because
    I had to go pick up my siblings for school.

It makes me a bad person. Razz

evenifireallydonthavemusicltalent
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon May 28, 2012 4:33 pm

I CAN SPELL MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

And I was made to love you all <3
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Mon May 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Hey. D:

I was pressured into going onto tinychat too, y'know D:

Not the time Nav's describing BUT I WAS STILL THERE AT SOME POINT D:
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 29, 2012 5:36 am

"And Karma, well, you know her, don't you? She was just being her usual self."

WHO IN HELL ELSE WOULD I BE?!?!?!
    Well. At least we've got something straight Razz
    Lolita Olivier
    Lolita Olivier
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Lolita Olivier Tue May 29, 2012 6:06 am

For a second, we thought you were a fapper stalker. Just sayin' bro.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Wed May 30, 2012 11:15 am

And then we found out that we knew that fapper stalker.

Karma, the fapper stalker.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 pm