Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Not Like Everyone Else

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Not Like Everyone Else Empty Not Like Everyone Else

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun May 27, 2012 2:38 am

Blaine sits in the shrieking shack. He felt safe here. He talks to the ghosts. "youre all lucky... you could escape.." He is dressed in a pair of red cut-off jeans (showing off old bruises and scars on his legs), a black tank top (showing the ones on his arms) he has on black grunge boots as well. He hears someone walk in and he turns fast. "lumos" he whispers. "whos there?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Not Like Everyone Else Empty Re: Not Like Everyone Else

Post by Karmzy Sun May 27, 2012 2:57 am

Karma had been sitting in the study, reading over some documents she'd stashed there, when she first heard the boy's voice. She had, of course, ignored it. The kid could talk to some long-gone spirits if he wanted, it really wasn't her problem.

Her head cocked the to side slightly as he called out, only slightly concerned. She hadn't heard anything other than his rambling, but she supposed she could go investigate...

Standing, she made her way quickly and silently to the boy's side, looking over his shoulder in the direction of his lumos. He hadn't noticed her yet, not that she was surprized.

"...Has someone answered yet?" She asked of his hello.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun May 27, 2012 2:59 am

He jumps back, no scared, just surprised. He smirks to see its karma "oh hello, you startled me." he sits on the floor. "i wasnt expecting to see my favourite fifth year here." he sighs "it is good to see you though karma..."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun May 27, 2012 3:47 am

Karma raised an eyebrow at him. "Well, you should be more observant then. I was here ages before you were."

She smoothed down her uniform, looking down at make sure all the creases were in the right places before looking back up at him. "I'm everyone's favorite Fifth Year." She noted. "I don't even know you, most likely because you're a Gryffie. Gross."

She turned on her heel and started back the way before shrugging a shoulder. "I'd tell you it was nice to see you, but I don't know you, so..." She yawned slightly, bored.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 2:11 am

Blaine laughs with sarcasm. "i woulda been in slytherin, if it werent for my blood status." he sighs. "im not normal gryffie you knmow karma. I'm not fond of many of them m'self. they gett annoying" he leans into the wall with a smirk.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 28, 2012 2:29 am

"I'm aware." Karma said, stepping back into the study. She pulled a book from the shelf and looked at it, contemplating reading it. She grinned at the book before settling behind the desk and propping her feet up on top of it. She flicked it open and began to read, bored out of her mind.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 2:35 am

Blaine sits by the desk sketching something. "i've read that one twice, sorta pointless reading it." his voice is flat and monotonus. He flips his hair back to get it out o his face. He liked to draw, almost as much as he liked to play his bass. Bass would forever be his passion though. "so karma? reading... it tickles your fancy no?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 28, 2012 2:51 am

"I'm just rereading." she said, not lifting her gaze from the worn papers. "It's research." She was perfectly content to sink back into silence, memorizing the content of the book systematically, when he broke her focus by speaking again.

"Reading's alright."She said, keeping her eyes on the book. "Learn things. Fun."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Blaine shrugs. "i've read enough to last me a lifetime, i had a rather high GPA as a child, guess that doesn't matter much here. So i like to focus on my art" He thinks for a moment. "i have heard...rumors, if youre interested, some were about you.."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Karma sighed. He was really just gonna keep talking, wasn't he?

"Alright, fine. What have you heard?" She said, looking up at the boy from her book. "Tell me all the grisly rumors about me."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 4:58 pm

He yawns and shades something in his drawing. "well it wasn't too bad, you like to keep tabs on peoples, ive heard you call them...'pets'." he thinks a moment. "oh and your favourite would be aragorn hawthorn, and though you hate to admit it, you have a slight fancy for him"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Karma snorted, her eyes returning to her book. "That's not a rumor. That's common knowledge." She wrinkled her nose. "Slight fancy? Really? Cheezus." She rolled her eyes. "He's the most well behaved, is all." She yawned. "If that's the worst rumor going around about me, I must be keeping my secrets pretty secure."

She flicked the page of her book and looking back up at him. "Any particular reason you're telling me about my pets, or is this just morbid curiousity?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Blaine smirks. "well you could think of it this way, i would much rather serve you, mis black than anyone else." he laughs sacatically to himself. "It would be an...adventure if you will.. The hawthorn kid seems happy when hes near you...and that says a lot, considering the background research i've done on him"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Karma blinked at him, a slow smirk growing across her face. "Let me get this straight..." she purred, closing her book and leaning forward over the table. "You want to become a pet?" She looked at her nails before her gaze flickered up to him, meeting his eyes.

"I do so hope you aren't signing on in a hope for happiness, darling. The most I can garentee is an endorphin high, and that doesn't last long if I don't want it to."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Blaine nods, a slow smile creeping across is face. its not a smile of joy, its untracable what he's feeling. "i would love nothing more than to be your pet karma.. And i know i wont recieve happiness from it. But i would enjoy having a purpose, ya know?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Karma shrugged a shoulder, before looking back at her books. "Alright. If it's a purpose you want, then you and Certh can start training together." She decided. "Certh Salamar. Go talk to him, then come back to me." She stuffed the book in her backpack, rising to her feet. "We'll probably see each other again, or something."

With that, she disappeared through the door and left the building.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:02 pm