Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Codename : Miracle

Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Codename : Miracle Empty Codename : Miracle

Post by Etta Skydancer Sun May 27, 2012 4:00 am

America: The X Games
    May

Etta sat at the round table, laughing at what the man across from her said about the service. The place was packed, that was for sure, as many performers and competitors swarmed it post-competition. Etta, for the first time in almost 20 years, had not competed.

"Nin, I have honestly never seen you like this." Morgan teased, his fit tanned frame barely fitting into the small chair. "You would have swept the competition out of the water.

Etta laughed good naturedly, grinning. "Mor-Mor, you never cease to amuse me." She teased, brown eyes sparkling. "It was before your time."

"Does he know?"

Etta went silent, eyeing the man in front of her contemplatingly. "I was waiting for... You know... Conformation...."

"that's a hunk of bullshit right there, Nin, and we both know it."

Etta frowned at him, and he leaned forward across the table, smirking. He whispered something, something that made Etta burst into spontanious laughter. She covered her mouth with her hand as everyone in their proximity turned and looked at her. She waved, and most of them called to her, greetings in many languages and flavors.

"Etta! Etta!" called Morgana from across the room, purring as her namesake, Morgan himself, threw another fresh fish her way. "Are we gonna go stay with Medicene Man now?" She dug into her fish after a moment, knowing her human would get the message eventually.

Smiling widely, Etta turned back to Morgan, leaning toward him to whisper something into his ear. A grin grew on Morgan's face, and he chuckled.

Just another X Games.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Codename : Miracle Empty Re: Codename : Miracle

Post by Basil Skydancer Sun May 27, 2012 5:24 am

Walking into the bar with some fellow band mates laughing and talking and maybe having a couple drinks in them, Basil did not expect to see the one person he was sure was still back in France with her daughter. The bottle of beer slipped from his hand as he stopped dead in his tracks and did a double take. The bottle crashed to the floor and the rocker saw nothing but red, even when his mates tried to get him to walk away. That was his fiance chatting it up with a handsome bloke and by the looks of things they were getting just a little too friendly with each other for Basil's tastes.

Brushing off his mates hands the rocker stormed through the crowd in full Goblin King mode, making the other patrons shrink back from the power he was emitting. "Hey," Basil called coming up on the pair, drawing the males attention. "That's my fiance you're getting chummy with, pal." His mismatched eyes blazed as he jabbed a finger into the other guy's chest.

"So what? You gonna do something about it, punk?" The man started rising from his chair when Basil's fast moving fist connected with his jaw sending him toppling over and sprawling on the floor.

"You bet I'm gonna do something about it, you flirting bastard," Basil growled, stepping lightly towards the guy and giving him a swift kick to the ribs as he went to stand. Morgan grabbed at Basil's leg causing the Goblin King to drop to the floor where they both rolled away from each other to stand again.

In pure rage Basil started swinging wildly occassionally hitting the other guy while taking a good pounding himself. He could feel at least one rib had cracked, he had a split lip that was leaking blood, and he probably had a black eye too.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Sun May 27, 2012 5:52 am

Etta giggled at Morgan's joke, grinning from ear to ear and almost fully sure that she was finally feeling better about the whole thing. It would be better than she thought, wouldn't it...?

Morgan saw him before she did. She could almost feel the protective way his aura changed. She followed his gaze, quite warmed to see Basil. At first, she didn't comprehend the look on his face, more in favor of realizing he was there.

Then, things were moving too fast, and Morgan was on the floor, and Basil was... Was...

Tears brimmed in Etta's eyes, for reasons she couldn't quite control, and she trembled, watching the fight with wide eyes. What.... Why were they....?

One of Morgan's friends led her away in the middle of the confusion, taking her back into the Woman's room, disappearing into the crowd as to not be followed.

Back on the floor, Morgana leapt forward, snarling.

"Stop it! STOP IT! What are you doing?!" She growled. "I've lost her! Where has she gone?! You've run her off haven't you? I told her to stick with Medicine Man! Look what you've done!"
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Sun May 27, 2012 8:09 am

Somehow Basil had found himself on the floor again with the other man on top of him punching the living daylights out of him when Etta's ocelot leapt forward and planted herself firmly on Basil's chest, stopping Morgan's punches for fear of hitting her.

Through his puffed up, bleeding lips and blackened eye Basil managed to purr out, "Morgana? You're here too? What do you mean you've lost her? And who is medicine man?" He groaned and raised a hand to his head, a severe headache starting as he tried not to pass out.

"Etta, you smelly poacher's bait," Morgana yowled, scratching Basil's cheek with her claws. "You've driven her off with your fighting with Medicine Man. I knew you were no good. She was better off without you, scraggle fur.

With a final show of strength the rocker managed to shove both Morgana and Morgan off of his chest and roll over in an effort to get up. When he reached his hands and knees he ended up vomitting all over the floor. Lovely, the ass had probably given him a friggen concussion. That could be worried about later. Right now he had to find Etta. He had to make sure she was okay.

A couple of his mates surged forward to help him up, making sure that the ocelot and Morgan stayed well away from their buddy. Brushing off the helpful hands with a nod and unconvincing grimace Basil staggered forward through the crowd. Where could she have gone? Somewhere kinda private probably. The restroom? Yes, that was the most logical choice.

His steps unsteady and his head throbbing painfully Basil made his way through the crowd towards the ladies room and leaned heavily on the doorframe as he knocked on the door, looking like he was drunk if a little worse for wear. "Etta," he called. "Come out, Kitten, please. I don't know what came over me." He groaned and struggled to stay upright and concious, holding his ribcage with his left arm. "I'm so sorry, Etta," he said, just wanting to break down and cry for what he was driving away with his idiocy. For what he was so scared to lose. "I'm just so, so sorry for not being the perfect man for you."
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Sun May 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Etta stayed silent, more or less letting Morgan's girl-friends fuss over her like she was fine china. For the moment she sure felt like it, but she knew it would pass. She'd been through these emotions before. Something within her lurched as she heard his voice, only adding to her desire to see him. She moved to go to him, only to be blocked by three women, fussing, fussing, fussing....

"Move..." Her voice was weak, barely audible, but if they heard it, they paid it no attention.

"Sit, Mama, let us calm you down..."

"Move..."

They showed no sighs of listening until Morgana, leaping through the bathroom door, scattered them with a growl. "Mama, Mama, Where're you going?" She purred, twining around Etta's legs. "Forget him, leave him there to rot, leave him..."

"Basil?" Etta called, sinking into one of the waiting benches just inside the rest room and wrapping her arms around her middle. "Spice? Come... I..." The friends tried to shush her, but Morgana made short work of them, snarling and growling until they'd all fled the woman's room, leaving it empty but for Etta. The ocelot stood in the doorway, looking up at the man with what seemed like irratation and worry.

"Mama needs you." She snarled, growling at him. "Mama needs you, so be there. Or I swear I'll sick the poachers and packs and kingdom on you. I'll claw your eyes out, I'll rip out your lungs, I'll do whatever it takes to make you the most miserable human on the planet. You take care of Mama! It's your fault, so it's your job." With a flick of her tail she disappeared inside, hopping up onto the bench with Etta, purring softly and gently pushing the crown of her head against Etta's chin. Etta reached out and arm and wrapped it around the ocelot, soaking in comfort from the large cat's purring.

"....Spice...?" She asked softly. Something in her moved as she said his name, either because of the worry in her voice or the name she was saying, she couldn't place it, but the motion only made her pale slightly.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Mon May 28, 2012 4:27 am

Basil watched as the women excited the restroom a couple giving him a glare as they passed him by. Looking down at the voice that addressed him the rocker was having slight trouble comprehending the words that Morgana shot at him. Why was she calling Etta Mama? She had never done so before. Shaking his head and then groaning at the pain it caused he heard his fiance call his name.

Staggering slowly towards the bench Etta was on, leaning heavily on the wall for support the Goblin King felt every throb of pain and it felt like every nerve in his body was on fire. "Kitten," he said, hissing as he lowered himself down onto the bench next to her. Reaching up his right hand Basil gently touched his fingers to her cheek. "Are you alright, sweetheart," he asked gently, concern shining in his eyes past the swollen, bruised flesh around his left eye. "I swear whatever I've done, I'll make it up to you. I'll make it right again."
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Mon May 28, 2012 4:39 am

Etta leaned into his touch, closing her eyes briefly. Her own hand traced around his injuries, a slight frown marring her face. "You're hurt." She chastised gently. "Why are you hurt? I need you in one peice." She waved her hand, purring as a slightly weakened pain-numbing spell washed over him. She leaned toward him, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her nose in the crook of his neck.

"I have something to tell you, Spice." She said softly. "I have something..." She let out a short bark of nervous laughter, her hold on Basil tightening. "I'm deadly afraid I'm not rigght, and you're just gonna end it." She said softly, quickly followed by a whimper as sne curled closer. "I don't want you to go..."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Mon May 28, 2012 5:33 am

A sigh of relief left the rocker's mouth as he felt his pain dull, thanks to Etta. Wrapping an arm around her and holding her close he mumbled, "I may have underestimated your friend. He beat the crap outta me pretty bad." He hoped that he wasn't damaged too badly or he'd need a Healer before his body started mending itself.

"What do you have to tell me, darling," Basil purred, rumbling his chest slightly even though he knew it would irritate his ribs, at least one of which was cracked. It seemed to soothe Etta at times though and he'd do whatever he could to help her now. Rubbing small circles in the small of her back Basil looked down at her, tilting his fiance's head back slightly so she could see his dead serious look. "I will never leave you, Ninetta. Not ever. You are the one that completes me and I would tear apart Heaven and Earth to stay by your side forever. Now tell me what's wrong." His blue eyes glimmered tenderly as he moved his hand up and down Etta's back.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Mon May 28, 2012 5:59 am

"Morgan does that when he thinks someone's in danger." She murmured, relaxing into his touch. "He's a doctor, so it works for him." Her fingers traced over the planes of his chest, systematically healing the patches she found there, and even healing his rib a bit.

She shivered slightly, making a small sound in the back of her throat as he purred. She relaxed further at the sound of it, closing her eyes against him. "I.... I...." She trembled. "I think I might be..."

"She reeeeeally can draw something out, can't she?" Morgana purred from where she was laying on the floor. "She's trying to tell you what all of us could alreay smell. There's a litter growing inside her."

Etta looked away from his gaze for a moment, collecting herself, before looking back up at those eyes she loved so much. She leaned into him again, resting her head on his shoulder and sighing. "....Pregnant."

Morgana opened her mouth in a long, catlike yawn. "Pups, Kits, Cubs, and all."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Mon May 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Basil chuckled at Morgana before a slow realization dawned on him. "Litter, pregnant," he slowly said his brain still foggy from the blows he had recieved. His jaw dropped upon and he started sputtering as he got the message. He was going to be a father.

The rocker's face lit up with pure joy as he turned and cupped Etta's cheek, the other hand immediately going to her belly. "We're gonna have a baby," he asked ecstaticly, almost jumping for joy in his seat. "I'm gonna be a daddy." Basil's mismatched eyes sparkled as he captured Etta's lips in a kiss. "That's wonderful news, sweetheart!"
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Mon May 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Etta blushed slightly as his hand rested on her stomach. The touch seemed extremely intimate, now that there was someone in there. She kissed him back, her relief almost tangible around her. "You're gonna be a daddy." she repeated, her eyes sparkling with joy. "Isn't it... wondrous?" Her hand laid on top of his, and a grin tugged at her lips. "Can you feel her?" She mumbled giddily. "Can you?"
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Tue May 29, 2012 7:56 pm

"How do you know it's a her," Basil asked. "Maybe it's a little fella in there." He pressed a kiss to Etta's temple a smile still firmly in place on his features. "I'm gonna be a dad," he repeated in awe, a tender look in his eyes.

Slipping down off the bench the Goblin King kneeled before his future Queen and placed his other hand alongside the one Etta was covering. Now that he was looking for it he could see and definitely feel the bump on his fiance's belly. Nuzzling his nose against the bump Basil mumbled, "Hi there, baby. I'm your daddy. Now you better not cause your momma any troubles cause she's the most amazing woman ever and I know you don't want to make her life any harder." Pressing a tender kiss to the bump the rocker allowed his head to just rest against it for a moment.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Wed May 30, 2012 12:09 am

Etta grinned secretively, her eyes sparkling. "A mother knows these things, Spice." She teased, closing her eyes against his kiss. She watched as he slid to the floor, a warm sort of feeling stealing over her as he spoke to her stomach - to their child. She brushed her fingers through his hair, her blush darkening. She shivered as he kissed the bump, a shiver that almost seemed to come from the child itself. Etta knew this was only wishful thinking, though. It was way too early for the baby to be moving.

"I think she..." She paused. "Or he..." Her fingers paused in playing with his hair. An odd sort of look stealing over her face, her eyebrows furrowing slightly. "...recognizes your voice."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Thu May 31, 2012 4:53 am

Basil purred. He liked that his child seemed to recognize his voice. He couldn't believe that something he had helped create was currently growing in his fiance's belly. "I'm gonna be a daddy," the rocker repeated again nuzzling the tiny baby bump.

A sense of panic gripped him as he realized this was his first child. "What if I'm a terrible father? What if the kid doesn't like me," Basil asked pulling back and staring up at Etta. "I don't know how to be a dad. What if I mess this up so badly that both you and the baby leave me?" He looked down and pressed a kiss against the inside of Etta's thigh, resting his head against her leg. "I don't even know how to change a diaper, let alone raise a kid."
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Thu May 31, 2012 5:07 am

Etta felt the heat in her face rise as he nuzzled the bump again, another shiver ricocheting through her body. It just felt so darn intimate when he did that... and she was almost sure he knew what his purrs did to her...

Her eyes fluttered back open briefly, a slight frown settling across her lips. "Don't get so worked up about it, Spice. All you have to do is sing to work your way into her heart. The baby already loves your voice, and you haven't even..." A slight moan interrupted her words as his lips pressed against her inner thigh, her head lulling back against the wall. She swallowed briefly, opening her eyes again and glancing down at him, not realizing that her hold on his hair had tightened slightly. "...You'll learn...." She breathed. "....It Isn't that... difficult..."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Thu May 31, 2012 6:43 pm

Basil almost smirked as he felt Etta's grip on his hair. It sounded like his fiance was extremely turned on at his ministrations. Pushing aside his panic for the moment at least he allowed his mind to focus only on her. They might not be able to be completely intimate but Basil knew a thing or two about pleasing women. The last thing he wanted to do though was hurt their baby.

Lifting his head the rocker's fingers wandered and gently caressed both the bump where his child resided and Etta's sides. His lips pressed a lingering kiss to the bump before moving down and kissing and nuzzling just above the junction of Etta's legs. "You're so beautiful," Basil murmured. "I know you'll shape me into a great husband and father." His caresses were soft, making them intimate but not demanding. His fiance could tell him to stop at anytime.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:22 am

Etta bit back another moan, her eyes flashing to the door before returning to Basil. She was finding it hard to breathe, let alone form a sentance. His carresses were driving her mad. She just wanted him to -

A shiver ripped through her as he kissed her stomach, her eyes fluttering closed as she sighed. Her breathing hitched with his next kiss, though, her hand in his hair tightening exponentially. She looked down at him, her cheeks bright red and her lips parted, her entire body shivering.

"Basi..." She whined, her other hand in a deathgrip on the edge of the bench.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:20 am

"Ye-es, sweetheart," the rocker questioned trying to keep the smirk from exploding onto his face. Basil purred and pressed open mouthed kisses down the top of Etta's leg and moving to her inner thigh. He loved when she was turned on. It made him feel like everything that happened throughout the day didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was making Etta feel good.

Turning his head the rocker pressed a kiss to the opposite thigh and trailed his fingers down to rest on top of his fiance's legs, his finger's still splayed upwards to cradle the bottom of the baby bump. The fact she was even willing to carry his child made Etta look all the more beautiful to Basil and he knew that he would move the stars to keep them safe and happy. "Tell me what you want, beloved," he whispered.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Sweet Jesus, the man was trying to kill her.

Etta's eyeslids fluttered closed as his mouth trailed desire over her skin, a whine being pulled from her throat as he purred. She was trembling all over as her pleaure ripped through her, amplefied everytime he moved his mouth. She had the strongest urge to yank his head up and snog him senseless, remind him who was in control here... but she wasn't in control, and his mouth was find just where it....

"B-Basi..." she tried again, her voice breathy and filled with barely contained emotion. She tugged him up by his chin, heedless of the pain it could be causing him, and smashed her lips to his, claiming his mouth as her own. Her tongue danced across his, her mouth conveying what she didn't have the ability to say.

I want you.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:44 am

Giving a small hiss as he was jerked roughly up, Basil's pain was quickly extinguished by the demanding mouth. He moved his lips against hers, running his tongue up and down the other one. She tasted delicious and the rocker knew that they could be together for a hundred years and he would never tire of her taste. It was just so uniquely Etta.

Basil pulled back slightly, breathing heavily through his nose. "You just have to wish it," he whispered against Etta's lips. "We can go anywhere you want, but you have to wish it. Until we are bonded I am powerless against you. I am your slave." He pressed a kiss along his fiance's jaw.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:34 pm

"I wish..." Etta's voice evaporated as his mouth teased her jaw. "We were..." Her mouth found his neck, and she was distracted by tasting the skin there, her tongue swirling teasingly as she nipped at him. "In you room..." Her lips found his again, and her arms wound around his neck, pulling him closer, further into her.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:24 am

As Basil felt the magic of the wish settle over him he breathed a sigh of relief. It had been a while since he had anyone envoke the magic that binds the Goblin King. The sound of goblin laughter echoed around the restroom and the rocker let a smirk cross his features.

Standing and pulling Etta up with him, he could hear the goblin voices getting louder as they came to escort their king home. Moving around behind his fiance the rocker looked up when the door burst open and a wide eyed Morgan burst inside, looking around trying to find the noise. Meeting the other man's eyes Basil gave a wide, self satisfied smirk as he wrapped his arms around Etta's middle both protectively and possessively, and they both faded from view, leaving a small pile of glitter on the floor as the only evidence they had been there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content