Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

ton ellinon ta iera

Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

ton ellinon ta iera Empty ton ellinon ta iera

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Wed May 30, 2012 3:22 am

Game had dreamt about meeting them once again after years of being separated. Kaitlen and Iris, he repeated constantly in his head. He felt proud of them, none the less, of finally being able to have them in his life.

He'd still have to warm them.

Warn them about the dangers of all of this. His secrets would... they would finally be said out in the air once he told them what he did for a living.

Sighing, Agamemnon was walking around Greece, his home land, as he tried to spot them from a distance.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

ton ellinon ta iera Empty Re: ton ellinon ta iera

Post by Manda Wed May 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Kaitlen was soaked, soaked to the bone. She had just spent the past two hours surfing, and swimming deep into the ocean. The girl wasn't afraid of the ocean, or it's power. In fact, she admired it and loved it even more.

Drying herself off, and her board too, she gathered up her stuff and turned on her Ipod. Singing Get Stoned by Hinder, Kait could never call herself miss innocent, she started walking towards a place to get food and alcohol.

Then she saw a unfamiliar man, which was surprising. This was a small town in Greece, hardly anybody knew it existed. Walking towards him, she asked, "Are you new around here? Or just visiting?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed May 30, 2012 2:57 pm

Iris was wandering around aimlessly, enjoying the place as she began to feel more and more familiar. She was glad that it was half break time at school, and managed to snag some money from her foster parents to get the tickets and come back to Greece.

She grinned lightly when she spotted her sister. "Hey Kait!" She shouted and ran over to her. Noticing the man that the Hrabrost was talking too, she stared at him for a while, getting the same feeling she got after meeting Kait. "What's your name?" She asked the guy immediately, not caring how she must have sounded.
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Thu May 31, 2012 2:31 am

The young man tensed slightly, unlike everything he had learned. He had always acted and played on how this meeting would play out...

This wasn't it.

He hadn't expected for them to be the first ones to approach him.

Especially if he was technically a stranger to them. He was supposed to come to them once they were spotted but that plan didn't work out. Game was about to respond to Kait... when Iris came up as well.

He looked between them, studying them each for a moment. He put his hands in his pockets as he began to rock back and forth slightly considering he was nervous.

"I'm Agamemnon or Game," he said breathlessly as he tried his best to to calm his nerves down. "I'm... I'm your long lost brother," he had continued with a slight chuckle. "Hi?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu May 31, 2012 3:32 am

Iris's gaze drifted between 'Game' and Kait. Was he lying? She wondered. "Um, I think you're mistaken," she began. "We don't have a brother....right Kait?" She asked hesitantly, looking at the redhead in confusion.

"Hang on, how the hell did you know where we lived?" She instantly demanded, her hand already reaching for her wand and senses on alert. This just didn't seem right; it was all too familiar in fact. What next, another long lost sister? She shook her head; this was ridiculous. "I need proof," she stated.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Kait frowned when Iris came up to them, suspicious about Game. Kait didn't see a problem. "Oh, and I am-" Then Kait froze hearing what he said next.

Her wand was out in a flash, and she held it at chest level, glaring at him. "Who the heck are you, and I will suggest you don't try to do anything or I will kick your butt," Kait snarled, ready to throw a punch. Being tortured for six months, she was a bit paranoid.

Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Game kept his calm, even if the wands were pointing at him. He had been through tougher situations before and... and he suspected that Kait and Iris would react like this after their kidnapping. One he constantly beat himself up repeatedly for not being able to be there; he sometimes felt like a failure because of it. He reached down to his combat boot and threw his wand in front of them, signaling that he was of no harm.

"Seriously," he dead panned as he rolled up is right arm sleeve to reveal a birthmark on his inner forearm. A birth mark that all Grayson's had. "I'm your brother... I was taken away when I was five years old and you guys probably don't remember a bit about me. I know where you guys live because I figured that our.... mother," he spat that word with hate, "Would never leave Greece nor the house she lived in when I was taken away. Seriously, that woman is dead stupid."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Iris continued to look at 'Game' suspiciously, still not believing him. "I'm tempted to think that you're just another of those bastards to take us away," she growled. Her gaze went towards the birthmark and she reached out to check hers. Sure enough, it was identical.

She raised an eyebrow at the guy's obvious dislike for their mother. "So you've heard everything about her then?" She glanced at Kait, nearly sure her sister was going to defend their mom. "Why come for us now?" She asked.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Kait slightly lowered her wand when he put down his. But Magical People can go under Muggle Training, so she was still cautious.

Gasping when she saw the birthmark, the red head's free hand showed hers clearly, after unglamouring it, for a scar ran across it. "Where have you been!" Kait demanded, putting away her wand. "Why didn't you get me out of that place the moment you could! Why didn't you have me and Iris meet earlier?" Kait grew more angry. "Why didn't you stop him from capturing us?"

Kait wondered what he thought of them. And what he was like.
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:16 am

"Many reasons," Game replied. "And of course, I've heard about her, that woman raised me unfit to a home style for the first five years of my life. I swear, I can sometimes smell the weed she sometimes smoked in front of me and I was taken away, okay."

Game frowned at their questions, fully knowing why he hadn't been able to help them out. "What happened to you guys, was.... terrible, I know. And don't say shit about it because I wanted to be there. I was away on a mission and I thought that I left you in good hands but.... but that person lost track of you all and by the time I returned, you guys were already safe and out of St. Mungos."

The man sighed loudly as his messed with his hair, making it more unkempt than it already was.

"I already feel guilty as it is," he mumbled. "I thought I was keeping a safe eye on you both but apparently I was wrong. Dead wrong, obviously."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:43 am

As Iris listened to the guy talk about their mother, she was sort of relieved she hadn't grown up there and was instead at an orphanage. Sure, she never liked any of her foster families, but at least they didn't drink or smoke in front of her.

"Terrible? That's all you can say?" She asked incredulously. "And you thought you left us in good hands? Oh yeah, that sounds like the perfect explanation you know." She commented sarcastically. "Safe and sound without your help," she growled. "Answer me; why made you come look for us now? Could have waited a few more years you know."

"If you want to keep an eye on us, you should probably do it yourself," she stated.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:35 pm

"She has done more than smoke weed in front of me," Kait snarled. "She has brought all sorts of bad boyfriends, she has mentally abused me, she has tried to beat me, but guess what I have to do? I have to hit my own mother, harder! I would rather live my first five years there, then live there since the Moment i was born, till this moment!"

"Mission?" Kait asked, ignoring everything else he said. At least he came back to help, but of course, he was too late. "What mission? What do you do for a living? And you better not be with the Muggle or Wizarding Mafia."

"Why did you leave when you were five?"
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:21 am

"Hey, that person I left you in hands of, is long gone okay," he snarled, his mind quickly flashing the image of the person he'd left to watch. Wesley was a good spy and everything... but he had failed Game; therefore, he was gone.

"You want me to wait a few more years?" Game barked back, "If so, then I'll walk out of your life for the next sixteen years again and probably never come back. Is that what you want Iris? Because if it is, I'll do it. It will be like I never existed."

The young man shrugged at Kait's curiosity, keeping his response short and blunt, "Let's just say I work for multiple powerful people around the world." His job was dangerous, even if he did cover his tracks carefully. Game just wanted to be sure that his sisters were safe... even if one of them seemed like she didn't want him near.

"I was like five or six when it happened," Game explained, one of his hands ruffling his hair. "People came and picked me up and took me away from her. I didn't know what was going on. Like you and I know, she's not the best mothers and with her weed smoking, the house reeked. So as a kid, if someone nicer came up to you and told you they were going to take you to place that's nicer, safer and that smelled a lot better, would you deny the offer?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:05 pm

"Yeah, long gone until another incompetent spy comes along and keeps an eye on us," Iris scoffed. She didn't know why she was being so difficult. But then again, she was at her most hostile when she didn't trust me. And as much as she wanted, she wasn't so sure about 'Game'.

At hearing his words, she was suddenly reminded of all the terrible things her foster families used to say.

"She's absolutely mad."

"We can't handle her, she's too much."

"She's been nothing but trouble."

And that's what made her say her next words to her brother. "Sure, come back after another sixteen years! I'll probably be dead by then anyway. But that'd be good for you cause it'll be one less thing to worry about," she retorted angrily. "Did you expect me to embrace you and be happy?! Sorry to disappoint you," she muttered.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:48 am

Raising her eyebrows, Kait screeched, "There was a person watching us? And he didn't stop it!" The red head was not pleased, at all.

"Iris," Kait spoke softly, towards her twin. "Calm down, think this through." Usually, Kait was the one to be yelling angrily and not listening to people. Has the world ended or something? "There is proof that he is our brother, and it sounds like he has been busy for his life till' now. Heck, he might be busy now, and determined it safe enough to tell us. Whatever the reason, he is here now." Kait also knew that she needed somebody to bring her out of that place... Game might be the person to do that.

Thinking, Kait tilted her head. "That sounds like a really dangerous job, but fun."

Hesitating, Kait nodded, agreeing with him. Kait couldn't count how many times she had dreamed, when she was younger, that a long lost relative walked up to the house, and said that they are hear to rescue her. No one ever did though, Game was lucky.
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:03 am

"Never said he was a spy," he corrected her... even though she was right.

Getting aggravated, Game snapped. "Fine. You know what, better yet, I'll come back after you're six feet under the ground. How about that Iris? Would that make you fucking happy? I show up after a made a fucking mistake and admitting I did, and this how you treat me? Well fine, if that's what you want, then I'll just have to go and leave you defenseless once again and just help Kait."

He wanted an apology but he wasn't sure he would get one.

Turning to face Kait, he gave her a short nod.

"I'm here to teach you, since you're the only one who seems to be a bit more welcoming, about my area of expertise," he shrugged. "Which is muggle weapons. Guns, knifes, etc. You up for it?""
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:24 am

"You know what?! If I can fucking survive for fourteen years without any of y'all's help, I can sure as hell survive for the rest of life," Iris growled at Game. She felt like she was going to cry, but there was no way in hell she would break down now. "I'm sorry that I'm not so good like Kait, but at least she had a proper house with a mother! I thought you might understand the reason I'm like this, but you're just like the others," she retorted. "And I was and never will be defenceless. I'm trained, and that's why I'm still alive," she said with a humourless laugh. "Also, because of Kait."

Moving closer to Game, she looked at him and said in an even tone. "If you dare hurt Kait, or cause her any pain, I will kick your ass into next oblivion and I won't even care you're my brother," she warned him.

"This is awesome Kait, sounds like something you definitely need," she told, trying to sound more happy as she stood next to her sister. "Wait till I go tell my street contacts that I got a brother," she shook her head amusedly. "Want me to stay or leave? Cause I'm pretty sure he doesn't want me to stay." She said, looking pointedly at Game.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:48 pm

"IRIS GRAYSON!" Kait shouted now, grabbing her shoulders roughly. "You don't have to be so bloody tough! Someday, I am sure you will be grateful for the fact that Game met up with us again! Especially with who our father is! And me? A proper home with a mother? My house is close to falling apart! It stinks of drugs and alcohol, and other mess. And that woman is not my mother!

"Of course he doesn't understand, he has been trained all his life. He has been away from mother, and the life you had. But i am pretty sure, that you can really kick butt if he trained you!"

Kait was really shocked at Iris right now, why did Iris bring her into this? Gathering Iris into a hug, Kait whispered, "Take deep breaths. Think clearly, and see all sides to this. Imagine yourself into his shoes. Imagine him in your shoes."

"True siblings don't abandon each other, and always come back. Wherever you go Iris, I am coming with. I am not taking the training without you." Crossing her arms, Kait gave a pointed look to Iris.
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:05 am

"Yeah well fourteen years isn't anything kid!" He retorted, "I've been in this world for almost twenty-three years so don't go off and tell me you can survive life if one third of it was spent crawling and crying on the floor as a baby!"

"She doesn't have a proper house with a mother," Game mocked laughter. "One is better off living with strangers... hell, one is better living in the streets than living with that wretched witch! And for Pete's sake, I never said Kait was better! You're the one who said it! So calm down, grow up and stop putting your fucking pride first than the rest!"

He scoffed, "Yeah, because being trained by some dumbfuck kept you from being kidnapped. Didn't it?"

"Like I'd hurt Kait," Game scoffed, "And as if you could kick my ass into oblivion. I'd like to see you try, kid."

Rolling his eyes, he watched them talk between each other as the young man stood there with his hands in his pockets. A fight with Iris was the last thing he thought he would get into.

"I'll leave and let you guys think things through, if you all want," he muttered as his hand messed with his hair.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:37 pm

As Iris listened to Kait, she forced herself to calm down, feeling the day's events catch up to her and make her feel more confused and frustrated. "You know, if you really cared enough, you would have found a way to stop your work and actually come look for us, rather than leaving a dumb retard to look after us," she stated in an even tone, looking at Game.

"At least someone taught me to defend myself," she scoffed. "No surprise, cause people like you tend to place work before family." She didn't know why she was saying such things. It was probably because she was scared and just very suspicious, not completely believing that this man was their brother.

"Sorry, it's how I deal with things or people that are new to me," she muttered to Kait as she hugged her back. "Oh please, even if I don't, you should go with him. No need to make my mistake," she smirked, though it lacked the humour.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:56 pm

"You don't know what his work really was Iris," Kait hissed, anger flashing in her brown eyes. "What if it was saving lives? Personally, I would want him continuing on doing his job. And we grew up tough, we were able to handle what that lunatic did to us. Even if Game was there- He would have gone to extreme lengths to get to us!"

Sighing, Kait messed with her hair. "JUST STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU!" Kait suddenly screamed, her hand flying up. "Iris, he is our brother. Trust me. And Game, if you keep trying to talk sense to Iris, you are doing a lost cause with how you are doing it." Kait wanted to talk to her older brother, to see how he has been. But she couldn't do that if Iris and Game were arguing.

Iris needed Game too.

"I think you need to find a new way," Kait whispered back fondly. "No, I am doing it with you, or without you." Turning to Game, Kait raised an eyebrow. "Stay. We need to talk this through, and both of us needs to see both sides. I am not exactly fond of being the peace maker here- it is against on how I role. So we will talk about it, or so help me, I will tie you guys down and make you talk."

(OOC: Tell me if I need to change anything Razz It is absolutely weird writing a Peace maker Kait Razz)
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:27 pm

"What do you want me to do Kait? Hug him and be glad he's here? Sorry, but I can't be so trusting and loving like you," Iris muttered, actually meaning it with a tone of regret. "I know I sound selfish, but I don't give a fuck cause I'm sick of having people come up to me, acting like they care."

She barely flinched as Kait yelled and sat down on the ground with a sigh. Staring the pavement for what felt like ages, she muttered sarcastically, "Fine, he's our brother, let's celebrate and hope there's another lost sister coming her way."

"Alright, I'll stop now. But only for you Kait," she grumbled. "I don't like you and I really don't trust you right now, but I'll give you a chance," she said and looked at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 am