Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Drinks for Two? (Tasha/Leah)

Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Drinks for Two? (Tasha/Leah) Empty Drinks for Two? (Tasha/Leah)

Post by Natasha Waterson Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Natasha wove her way through the dancing people, feeling overdressed in her white, simple sweater and jeans while woman danced around her wearing tight dresses.

That wasn't her style, though.

"A bottle of...of...Firewhisky, I guess," Natasha said, and then backtracked. "Actually, I'll just take the distilled bottle. I'm not too fond of getting drunk."

The bartender, a large muscular man with tattoos, grunted and passed it over. "Two sickles."

"Gracias," Natasha said, and then blushed. "I mean, thank you." She passed over the sickles and sat down at a nearby table, keeping her wand read at her hand.

"Hey sugar," said a drunken man. "Wanna dance with me?"

"Go away," Natasha said nervously, combing a hand through her hair and looking around for a way to escape.

There really wasn't. Other than to blast the man away.

Eep.

Drinks for Two? (Tasha/Leah) Empty Re: Drinks for Two? (Tasha/Leah)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:32 pm

"Come on, babe," a very drunk man said, grabbing a very uninterested girl. She tried to pull away, but the idiot wouldn't budge.

"Excuse me," Leah said, pulling the slimy git's hand off the girl. "I believe she said to go away. Now beat it," she growled.

"Why you little-" the drunk guy said, lifting his hand to slap her.

"Stupefy," Leah muttered, pointing her wand at his chest. She turned towards the man, smiling. "I'm Atheleah, but my friends call me Leah," she said.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Natasha was relieved when a woman stupefied the drunken man. "Thank you! I'm Natasha, but everyone calls me Tasha...except for my mother. Somethings never change, even when you're over twenty." She gave a slight laugh. "Hi Leah."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Leah laughed, smiling slightly. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm always up for hexing assholes," she giggled, taking a sip of her butterbeer.

"So, Tasha, how do you feel? Ya know, being around all these...slags?" she asked, looking around at all the...exposed women. Leah looked down at her black heels, leather pants, and blood red blouse, biting her lip.

"I don't look like a slag, do I?" She asked.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:41 am

"Nope," Natasha said, laughing. "You don't look anything like these slags." She cast a disgusted look around them. "Do I?" She stuck a mock pose in her jeans and sweater.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:44 am

Leah choked on her butterbeer as she busted up laughing. "If you're a slag, I'm a dude. And, unless I have this whole biology thing mixed up, I am NOT a dude," she said, gesturing to her body. "Unless of course dude's have soft skin and boobs. Then, I might just be a boy."
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:56 am

Natasha grinned. "I have a cousin who looks like that....he's a boy...it's sorta scary." She patted Leah on the back as she coughed on her butterbeer. "What's your job?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:38 am

Leah gagged slightly at the image. "I did not need to know that," she chuckled.

"I work at Hogwarts. I'm the Charms Professor and Head of Ravenclaw. It's one of the four houses there, if you didn't know. The house for the 'smart people'," she said, putting quotes around smart people.

"What about you?''
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Natasha shrugged. "I'm not sure what job I should have," she said softly, thinking. "Right now, I'm living off a inheritance while I try to find a job."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:22 pm

"Well, from what I remember, there are two positions open at Hogwarts. That's the grounds-keeper, and Arithmancy professor. I'm not sure if you're interested, but it would be awesome to have more friends at Hogwarts," she winked.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Natasha gave a small smile. "I might be tempted to do groundskeeper," she said thoughtfully, pursing her lips. "What's that job about?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:48 pm

"Uh...keepin the grounds?" she said, only it sounded more like a question. "I really have no idea. I guess you just make sure that the grounds are taken care of. I'm sure the single guy professors would be happy to see a hot groundskeeper," she winked.

Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Natasha grinned, and blushed. "I guess they would," she said. "Unfortunately, they won't." She smiled. "I went to Beauxbatons. It was very...." She searched for the right word. "Weird," she said, settling on that. "Very weird, to tell the truth. All those french people. I quit after around the first year, and went to another school."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Leah grinned. "Hot French guys," she sighed. "You were lucky. I would've loved to go to France while I was single," she smirked. "Now I'm madly in love and I can't think of being with someone else even if i wanted to."

She took a sip of her butterbeer and raised an eyebrow at Tasha. "What about you? You have someone in your life, or are you gonna wait until you meet the Bachelors of Hogwarts?"
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Natasha blushed again. "Gosh, i don't know," she said thoughtfully. "I met this guy-Spencer-he seemed pretty hot. I don't know if he has a girlfriend though...wouldn't that be awkward?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:08 pm

"Spencer?" Leah asked. "Sadly I don't know him. But, you should go for it! What's life without a little risk?"

Leah smiled at the bartender, ordering another butterbeer. "Honestly," she said. "If he has a girlfriend, it's his loss. Girls like you," she grinned, "are hard to come by. You pretty, but not in that whorey way. You're smart, but not in the know it all sense. And you're awesome at conversations, but not in that 'damn-she's-so-annoying-please-kill-me-now way."
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Natasha gave a laugh. "You're pretty, too," she said, "in a dazzling way. You're obviously smart, because you're a teacher, and I bet that you're not one of those uptight teachers. And you're really easygoing."

She giggled. "Does that make me sound lesbian?" Natasha blushed. "Not that there's anything wrong with lesbians-one of my best friends is les."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Leah laughed. "1-I am not pretty. 2-I am a Ravenclaw, so i guess I HAVE to be smart. 3-I have been told I am an awesome teacher. And, 3-It does not make you sound Les. Even if it did, i know you aren't les because you just said you met this hot dude."

Taking a sip of her butterbeer, Leah shrugged. "Nothing wrong with lesbians. I'm all for freedom of beliefs."
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:15 pm

"Yes you are!" Natasha disagreed. "You are pretty! If there's someone who's not, then it's me!" She frowned. "Okay...that does not sound grammatically correct."

She poured some butterbeer and gave a glass to LEah.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Leah laughed and accepted the glass. "You sound just like my boyfriend. Only he usually shuts me up by kissing me until I forget about the conversation," she giggled. "And I am not drunk enough for that right now," she joked.

"And, you are pretty," she insisted. "Damn, if this is how I sound then I'm gonna start accepting that I am."
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Natasha smiled. "I like you Leah...just not that way." She pushed a strand of hair away from her face. "Actually, do you know my niece? Her name's Melanie Mckinnon."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Leah snorted. "Do I know her? She dumped one of my student's on another's lap the first day? Then there's the fact that she's in my house," she said.

"She's a great student. A little crazy, but a good student."
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:05 am

Natasha stifled a giggle. "That sounds definitely like Mel," she snorted. "Crazy. I didn't think that she would be strong enough to dump someone into someone's lap....thanks for not giving her detention. ANd a little crazy? More like full-blown out crazy."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:36 am

Leah shook her head, stifling a laugh. "She had a friend help her. And I found it amusing, of course I wouldn't give her detention."

Leah absentmindedly played with the ring on her finger as she spoke, "I can't exactly call her crazy. That would be like a hobo saying that he doesn't hang out with strays because they're homeless," she giggled.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Natasha cocked an eyebrow and smirked. "Oh yeah?" Then she said, "Do you have any pets?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:37 am