Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Walk around the maze

Walk around the maze - Page 2 Empty Re: Walk around the maze

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:34 am

Rosie grinned "That's great to hear" she said genuinely happy that someone that was having problems like hers was recovering. "You don't have any siblings?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Rosie smiled slightly. "France" she repeated with a slight dreamy sigh in her voice. "I wonder what its like there" She looked towards Caleb and tilted her head at him "Have you ever visited there?" she asked.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Caleb nodded to her. "Yeah it is, I remember when I found out I was sort of upset that I didn't know what was going on but the best thing for her was to have people there to support her" Caleb said to her. Caleb nodded again. "Nope, my mom had complications when she was pregnant with me and when she gave birth her and I almost died but they managed to save us. Ever since then she couldn't have kids and my parents have been thinking of adoption but aren't sure" Caleb explained to her.

Caleb watched as she got happy at the word France. Caleb had to admit it was adorable. "Yeah I've been there and the Eiffel Tower is to die for, it's wonderful at night, during the day not really because the lights in the town aren't on so it just looks like a bunch of buildings" Caleb explained to her.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:32 am

Rose grinned and squeezed his hand "She's lucky she has you to support her" she said with genuine honesty. Caleb was one of those caring guys or so she deemed. A small pout came across her features as she heard his next words "Oh" she said before gulping "Do you want siblings?" She knew she was pushing it by asking all these personal questions.

She chuckled slightly at his description of the Eiffel tower "I should pay a visit there" she mused, out loud.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Caleb smirked when she squeezed his hand. Caleb nodded. "Yeah she is lucky, I'm the brother every girl wants but can't have" Caleb teased and fake sighed. Caleb then had to laugh at his own joke but stopped. He thought her question over and shrugged. "I mean, I would like a little brother, a little sister would be fine too but I also like being the only child. I don't know, I mean when I was younger I always wanted a new kid in the house but it wouldn't be horrible to have a sibling now even if they are adopted" Caleb said to her.

Caleb nodded. "Yes you should" Caleb smirked at her.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:30 am

Rose nodded as she listened to his words and let out a slight chuckle at his joke. "Oh I understand that" she said a small smile on her face. Rose tilted her head slightly at him a slight blush across her cheek "Maybe you could give an innocent young lady a tour?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Caleb nodded to her. "Yeah I think everyone should understand it" Caleb said to her. When Caleb saw her blush he had to admit it was cute. Caleb smirked and nodded. "I would love to give you a tour Rose" Caleb agreed to her. Caleb looked at her. "So do you have any siblings" he asked.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Rose shrugged a bit at his question "Truthfully i didn't know I had any siblings until i found my brother at the riverside" she mused. She frowned in thought before shrugging "And Lena says I have adopted siblings but I've never seen them"

She tilted her head at him and realized he didn't know what she was talking about "Oh right, Le is my adoptive mother but it's her brother and sister in law that legally adopted me" she explained
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Caleb nodded in understanding. "I uderstand that completely, a lot of people have long lost siblings they don't no about" Caleb said to her. Caleb was confused at the last part of her sentence. He didn't want to say anything.

She must have caught on because she explained it to him. He nodded to her in understanding. "Makes sense but don't worry you probably will have more siblings and they'll be kick ass" Caleb joked with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 pm