Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha)

Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha) - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha)

Post by Natasha Waterson Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Natasha giggled. "Thanks," she said. "I'll relay that to my father. He'll be so happy!" She tucked the charm under her dress again.

If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha) - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Spencer just sat that, watching Tasha. He really liked being around her, she made him feel happy. He suddenly had an idea.

"Uhh, Tasha? Would you like to maybe go out some time? Just to have drinks, thats all," he asked, feeling a slight blush creep across his cheeks. He sat there, waiting for her answer.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Natasha felt herself blush, and she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'd...I'd love to!" she exclaimed. Her wand vibrated, and she scowled. "I really gotta go. Um....owl me, okay?" She quickly scribbled down her address and kissed Spencer quickly on the cheek. Apparating away, there was a loud crack.

I'm so glad I came to see the moon.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:20 pm

"Great," Spencer said, relieved that she said yes. He took the address from her and stowed it in his pocket. He blushed when she kissed him on the cheek. "See you then."

He looked back up at the sky when she was gone, only to see that the meteor shower had ended. He sighed, standing up. With one last look around, he apparated away. This had definitely been a night to remember.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am