Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Alone to Long

Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Alone to Long Empty Alone to Long

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:25 am

Terry could not believe how long it had been since he had talked to his sister. It had almost been 10 years since he ran away, he was so embarrassed about what had happened to him he did not know what else he could have done.

None of his family had known what had happened to him after his parents died. The people that had killed his parents and tried to ruin his parents decided that they would bind his powers, so here a young man of 12 almost 13 getting ready to to start his third year at Hogwarts when this happened. He did not know how to go about going from wizard to muggle living in a world of wizards so he ran away and changed his name.

A lot of things had happened while he was in hiding, like his sister getting married to some Russian guy that they had grown up with, Terry knew that she didn't really love him. Terry had been watching over his sister for a long time, even if he was afraid to talk to her he still loved her.

He had seen her at a certain time everyday at the park and always wondered what she did there all alone, he really needed to talk to her but by this point he was afraid she would be completely mad at him. Not only did he run away but he changed his name.

He was walking through the park looking for where she was at today, he was carrying the local paper so he could have something to read. He realized that he had dropped the paper on the ground so he bent over to pick it up and when he stood he did not see the person standing there and ran right into them.

"I am really sorry I didn't see you there." Terry had said before he realized that Juliet was standing right there in front of him, he almost froze.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Alone to Long Empty Re: Alone to Long

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:39 am

Juliet loved her walks through the park it gave her time to think. She had always love the outdoor and would of spent hours with her brother outside oh how she missed him she just wanted him back in her life and would do anything to have him back.

She was just walking on one of the pathways when someone bumped into her she was about to say something not so nice to them when she noticed he looked somewhat familiar. Could it be her brother after all these years. She thought she had seen his face everywhere for awhile so it could just be her imagination besides she had no idea what he looked like now.

"Watch where you are going next time." Was all she said before she continued to walk down the path if he wanted to speak to her well he could just run after her but she was not in the mood to talk a muggle at the moment.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:59 am

Terry could not believe how rude she had become. He would have to blame that on her new husband..what was his name.

When she started to walk away from him he just had to follow her and try to talk to her, he had already come this far he might as well take it home.

"Hey, you know I am pretty sure your parents didn't teach you to be so rude". Terry stated plainly

"I know that my parents anyway didn't teach my sister to be so rude to strangers.". Terry looked at her back hoping she would stop and turn around and stop acting better than him. They sure wern't raised that way.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Juliet turned to face him again. "What do you know about my parents what they would of taught me or not have taught me?" She sighed just the topic of her parents was very upsetting for her still. When he mentioned his sister she just looked at him wondering if he could be her brother.

"Your name wouldn't be Alexzander by any chance would it?" It was a long shot there could be lots of Alexzanders for all she knew but she really just wanted one her brother she wanted to be able to tell him her exciting news that she was pregnant. She just wanted him back into her life.

She sighed slightly and crossed her arms loosely over chest. "Well you were right about one thing I was sort of rude and I am sorry I just have a lot going on in my life at the moment.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Terry looked at her when she asked about how he would know about her parents, "Well generally all parents are the same I imagine. Although I have not known parents since I was 12." Terry sighed, he always hated the fact that he had given up his family because of what had happened to him.

When she asked if his name had been Alexzander he sighed and sat down at the bench they were sitting by. "Alexzander is a name I have not heard in over 8 years. My name is Terrence, but I go by Terry." Terry said as he played with the ring that he wore on his right ring finger, it would match the one his sister had.

Terry patted the seat next to him, "Don't worry about it, I am used to rude people. Why don't you have a seat and maybe we can compare stories."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:21 am

Juliet sighed when he said his name was Alex but her interest was peaked when he asked her to sit down and compare stories she really didn't remember to much about the night of her parent's death and liked that way. However she would tell him all she knew in chance he could be her brother.

"Well I lost my parents when I was ten years old not exactly sure what happened all I know is I got these scars on my arm around the same time. After that I think I was pulled out by my brother or someone I really was in too much pain to register what was happening after I was hit." She said as she rolled up her sleeves to show two identical long jagged scars one on each arm.

She smiled slightly and waited for him to tell her something hoping that possibly he could still be her long lost brother.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:19 am

Terry sighed when he was listening to her story cause he knew the story all too well. But he had tried to forget it, it was the worse day of his life.

"Well I am 21 now and I lost my parents when I was 10. The people that killed my parents abused my sister. Then they did the most unthinkable thing people could have done. The bound my powers, I am a pureblood wizard who has been forced to life as a muggle."

Terry wanted to get it all out before he lost his nerve or she decided he was crazy.

"I left my family after that, I was so embaressed that I could not protect my family especially my sister Juls.". Thats what he always called her. "I should have never left but it took me awhile to find my sister, because I found out she had gotten married."

Terry was looking at Juliet and smiled at her. He caught himself playing with the family ring he was wearing on his finger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm