Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Love You Better

Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Love You Better - Page 2 Empty Re: Love You Better

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Lily stared at him as he laid down and pulls the brim of his hat over his eyes. Lily moved herself so she was able to lay her head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. She love the sound it made and it made her feel safe and that she was wanted.

"I was thinking about our fight from earlier, we can move to your friends house, if that is still what you want. It would be a much safer place to live." Lily sighed.

Lily was really nervous about the idea, but she wanted to live in a better place than they were living and this would give Blaine a chance to be around people of his own kind.

((I thought we could incorporate the other thread into this one...Lily will not give you a answer in the other thread..she is too mad atm.))
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Blaine smiles his broken half smile. "thanks lil, i dont want you to be uncomfortable. shes the one that forced me to come off my potions, the one that sort of bottled up the insanity in the pit of my stomach, surpressed it. then she turned me into what she calls her puppet or pet. she calls me puppet becuase of what i do to people. all i am to her is a toy."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Lily sighed as he explained what he did for this woman and the things this woman did for her,

"I guess I am just a little jealous because once we live with her you will discover how much you prefer her to me and it scares me."

Lily caught herself smiling while she was listening to the sound of his heart playing with his shirt.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Blaine had to laugh "prefer her? to you? like hell thats gonna happen. shes atease and a flirt and shes always surrounded by men. she dresses like a hooker and shes always toying with people emotions, call me crazy but im the one guy that doesnt go for shit like that, i like quiet nice girls who have a good head on their shoulders and have enough sense to tell me when im getting crazy. pretty girls who dont show off that much. girls like you."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Lily sighed as he began to talk about this woman they were going to be living with.

"Please don't get made at me while I ask my questions, I am just trying to understand." Lily sighed onto his chest.

"If she is all of those things, something obviously had to attract her to you. Something that I don't have." Lily was afraid of what he would say but she need to know.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:09 pm

"lily, she was attracted to me, her sick twisted mind admired my greater one. she just needed me." he yawns and looks at her "who said i was mad at you?" he smiles slightly. "i could never be that angry with you, sure i lose my cool every now and again thats not yyour fault, i just have a short fuse."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Lily smiled as she moved herself so she was closer to Blaine and then she kissed him, "I didn't say you were mad at me, I just didn't want you to get mad at all my questions."

It had taken Lily awhile but she was finally at a place where it didn't bother her to ask Blaine the questions that were on her mind.

"So she was attracted to you, so you have no feelings for her. Even when she feeds off of you.?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Blaine kissed back then froze when she asked about the feedings "it gives me a head rush yes, but thats not feelings for her, its the pharamones that go through my head... it has nothing to do with her" it was true. he had no interest in karma. none at all. lily was his life
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:57 pm

Lily got a feeling that the questions bothered him a little, "I am sorry, I wont ask any more questions. Its just these things are all new to me and I want to understand."

Lily love Blaine with all her breathe and she was just afraid of something happening to him.

"I just don't want to loose you, I mean won't you loose too much blood the longer this goes on?". Lily believes she is more afraid of loosing him than being jealous at the moment.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

He hugs her "darling i appriciate your worry, but i will be okay. she knows to moderate herself so not to hurt us. i promise ill be fine." he snuggles her. his love for her was stronger than anything. he was his world. he loved her to death. his life had inprove tenfold. he had lily and he had her. madam thorpe. madam would never know of her pageboy's lover. the woman had it out for muggles
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:33 am

Lily tired to remember her life without Blaine in it, she was always moving place to place until she found him. She had been all alone in the world since she couldn't remember. It had been so long she could not remember if she had family at all, she doesn't even remember what had happened to her.

"I am always going to worry, you are my life and without you I could not go on living anymore.". Lily would probably kill herself if something would happen to him.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:36 am

Blaine smiles "sure you would, but we dont have to worry, with the help of an idol of mine, ill be unstoppable...but i have to keep you away from her, you think im crazy, this woman puts me to shame. Jane Thorpe. she is psycotic" he smiles slightly
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:09 am

Lily froze for a moment when he started talking about another crazy person, why does he have to befriend such people.

Lily wished she was magical person she hated being who she was now. She had no way to protect herself from his people.

"Why can't I be like you?". Lily started to cry she was all of a sudden scared for her life

"These people are going to kill me, I just know it."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:20 am

Blaine cusses himself out in his head "i wont let madam thorpe touch you id much sooner take the blow of anything she tried to harm you with. even if it killed me. i would never let anything harm you, you understand me lily summers?" he hugs her tightly "nothing."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:36 am

Lily wiped the tears away a little when he said he would not let any harm come to her, but that wouldn't matter if what he took killed him.

"I would rather her kill me than you, if she killed you she would kill me or worse when you were done."

Lily didn't want to talk about evil things anymore for the moment. "I think tomorrow I will go looking for a job, tomorrow is the best time as any I guess."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:40 am

Blaine smiles and nods "that seems resonable enough... still after the whole housekeeping deel correct?" his head swarmed with thoughts of her catering to other men's needs, he didnt like the thoughts, but they were there. he just worried about her and him, mostly her.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:02 am

Lily smiled as she looked at Bosoms, she could tell he was worried about her working outside of the home,

"Yes, housekeeping. Maybe I can get a job at a hotel or something, that way I don't have to deal with one person.". Lily thought about things and she could look into other jobs too.

"Will you stop worrying, its not like I am getting a job as a stripper or something. Even though its an idea and they do make good money."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:07 am

Blaine imagined lily as a stripper, cute, but only if she were his stripper. if she took off her clothes in front of some other man he'd snap the other guys neck with no remorse. "do [i[not[/i] tease me like that lily.." the whole housekeeping thing was looking a tiny bit better, but hotels had shady men and shady men do shady things and lily, he loved her, but she could be easily tricked.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:43 am

Lily had to smile, "Tease you I haven't even begun to tease you yet." She laugh as she got up on her hands and knees and started kissing Blaine's lips, then his, cheek. Moving over to his ears. She smiled as she began to kiss on his neck.

"Now this is teasing you." She laughed into his neck
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:48 am

He shivers and gasps. "were in public lily..." his voice is quiet and he wraps his arms arouns her waist "thats not me telling you to stop...just me stating th obvious" he laughs a little. it was dry humor, but he didnt care right now. he was happy. her lips, soft and warm against his neck. t felt wonderful.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Lily had to laugh as she continued to kiss Blaine, "That is the purpose of the tease you see, I can do this and since we are in public you can't act upon it."

Lily had to smile as she looked at Blaine, "A few kisses in public, are no big deal. Are they?"

Lily of course was not sure about public displays of affection, she had never done anything like this before.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Blaine smiles "oh its fine, and youre pretty smart lily. youre right i cant do much out here."he drags a thin finger upn her spine. "but i can tease right back." his eyes flash devilishly. "have we forgotten who were dealing with lily?" his lips curl back into a smile.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Lily jumped a little when Blaine took his finger and drew it up her spine, she had to smile.

"Well I try to be smart, even though I don't feel that way too often." Lily sighed, she knew Blaine would tell her that was not true, but sometimes she didn't feel that way she has never gone to school.

"I could never forget who I am dealing with because I love you." Lily smiled and then kissed Blaine.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:41 am

Blaine lowers his voice and whispers to her "im willing to bet that i love you more" he laughs a little, when she told him she didnt feel smart, he smiled sadly. he felt bad that she talked so poorly about herself. "please do not speak that way about someone i love so dearly. i dont want you to hurt her. she is the world to me. she is the prettiest, smartest, kindest, gentelest,sexiest, and most amazing person i have ever met. and when yyou talk bad ablout her, not only do you hurt her. but you hurt me"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:19 am

Lily had to smile when he was expressing his love, "I imagine that you probably do, you are always so good to me."

Lily listened to him talk about her in the third person and it made her both happy and sad because she knew that what he said

"I am sorry, I do try not to put myself down, its just so hard sometimes." Lily sat up and held her knees tightly

"You talk about school and the things you have done, and I have no stories. I have never been in school before so even though I have learned everything I know from the streets." Lily sighed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:26 am