Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Enough is Enough

James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Enough is Enough Empty Enough is Enough

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:14 pm

James walks into the night club and lets the music wrap itself around him like a constrictor. He wasn't quite ready to dance yet, so he positions himself on a barstool and orders a virgin cocktail. he was in full jamie dress;a yellow ruffly off the shoulder dress, neon yellow stillettos ,a choker necklace, and a yellow clutch. his hair in a rideswept ponytail and curls. he has on blue eyeshadow, green eyeliner, pink glossy lipstick, and on his nails, neon green varnish. he was pretty happy today. he was waiting for a school friend. maybe after he'd treat her to dinner. he was unsure where the night would lead, maybe he'd find someone tonight. who knew. tonight was a night to llet loose and forget stress.

(outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51065718 )

Enough is Enough Empty Re: Enough is Enough

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Annie wandered into the club and smirked. It had been a long time since she had been out to establishments like these. She admitted that she was a bit of a prude and a bookish girl but that never stopped her from going out. Scanning the crowds, she blinked as she noticed someone. "James?" she said a bit doubtfully when she got nearer to a boy or at least she thought it was a boy in a yellow dress

ZE OUTFIT:
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51066565
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:45 pm

James smiles at the girl who spoke to him "that'd be me" he takes a small sip of his drink and looks up at the girl "i genuinely adore this place, its nice and the music they play is just fantastic. and you dont have to call me james if thats awkward for you. ill accept jamie if you perfer that"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Annie grinned despite being quite startled "Wow you look good" she said honestly. She didn't know quite how a guy could manage to pull an outfit like that but he did. "Of course they're music is fantastic" she said the grin still on her face. "You can call me Annie then Jamie"
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:31 pm

James smiles back "thanks you annie. ive had my practice. so what are your hobbies?" he takes a drink of the vibrantly colored juice that sat to his right "its just strawberry lemonade with a little bit of seltzer water. i dont drink." he flips his hair slightly and laughs a little

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:49 am

Annie chuckled at James before offering him a bright smile. "Hobbies?" she asked a bit uncertain to what he meant. She tilted her head at the drink before shaking her head a small smirk on her pretty face. "You don't drink? Why does that surprise me so?" she said more of as a statement as she bit back a laugh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:41 am