Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Young Marrages

Pardic Bolt
    Pardic Bolt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Young Marrages Empty Young Marrages

Post by Pardic Bolt Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 am

Pardic stood in the park in meeting someone and then he had on gray jeans and white shirt and a gray jacket and high tops.Pardic got his wand out ready to question him nd tell him how much of a full he was.Pardic was his cousin Rose now he wanted to take that two timing freak who hurt her and bother her little brother.Pardic was a bit mad bout it.Pardic was a ucheli 3rd year and then he took his wand out and put it bck he never bothered to be mean about stuff then he just stared into the distants.Pardic put his hood up.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Young Marrages Empty Re: Young Marrages

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:27 am

Blaine had no idea why the hell he was in russia. probably cause mistreass thorpe sent him, he couldnt remember. lly was on his mind. he missed her like hell. he wanted to hold her. feel her. he missed her smell. she always smelled flowery. she was his only weakness. anything else he could handle. but if she ever got hurt. hed kill whoever hurt her.
    Pardic Bolt
    Pardic Bolt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pardic Bolt Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:49 am

Pardic looked at the boy." So look who it is the guy who hurt my cousins you know my dad is a Quiditch Player for Bullegria as keeper." Pardic ziped his jacket up." I'm Pardic Bolt Jr. Uchitel 3rd year." "Whats your name kid" Pardics hair was spiked today. Pardic looked at his black high tops he had on." Well you should really wear cool like me." "Well kid yo know being engaged at 14 is very stupid my parents enageed at 25."Pardic had a Uchiel pin on his jacket then he looked at the kid.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:21 am

Blaine resisteb every urge to punch out the little wuss calling him out. "look kid, nobody controls me. im not like your parents and my fiance and i made a decision here. and why should i give a damn if your father plays quidditch? know what? my father was an abusive drunken muggle who is constantly on the unemployment line because he cant keep a job and my mother walked out on us when i was 7."
    Pardic Bolt
    Pardic Bolt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pardic Bolt Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Parricide looked "My cousin is much better the goth and I know your brother he said your dad is the best but you don't know that you deserve better you are the kid and your gryffindor not slytherin you should be brave and know what is right your dad loves you burnished still lost about your mother.Look in your heart and think of the last happiness you had with your dad and mum.Don't let the past hurt you my dad always saidlife is what makes us happy.Live your teenage years then get engaged."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Blaine snarls "dont-you-dare-stick-up-for-those-asses, they made my life a hell." he starts walking away "also, dont tell me how to live. if i love someone, by god i will express that how ever the hell i want. were more mature than most, and we know what were doing so can it kid, you dont know a damn thing about me." he turns and leaves, tracing the mark on his wrist
    Pardic Bolt
    Pardic Bolt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pardic Bolt Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Parricide looked " I bet lily is pregnaut with your kid your hopeless Blaine you belong in slytherin and lily oz more dummber then my cousin.I betbyour kids are not going to hogwarys I digest you break up with lily or I will curse you.Lily derserves bettter then a stupid coward my cousins are not summer either I wish I could cast you I'm so much cooler then you my style is so much brleyter then yours.Blaine one day you will think back and see how life was really goes I know zero people who are. married at 14.Blaine you really need to dress cooler.Then maybe you could be more happy."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Blaine lost it completely when the kid called lily stupid and threatened to hex him. he wirls around and speeds over to the kid, this idiot had a deathwish that bllaine would surely fulfil. hi lifts the little moron by his shirtfront easily with one hadn. despite his lanky appearance, blaine was quite sttrong. with thi other hand he pressed his wand against the kids neck and held him inches from his face. "listen here you little shit" his voice is a growl "do not screw with me or my love life unless you want to suffer a horrible painful fate. lily and i have never done anything, we love each other, and she is as brilliant as i am, you little dipshit."blaine drops the kid to te pavement and starts to leave again. the crazy feeling in his head, growin more itense by the minute
    Pardic Bolt
    Pardic Bolt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pardic Bolt Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Pardic saw blood on his hand " You two timing jerk hurt me now my dad will get back at you you want me in the hopstial i guess thats were im going."Pardic saw blood on his hand holding it trying to get up then fainted.Pardic knew the kid left him in pain."Help Help! awwwi cant get up my head aww someone help me please Blaine tell your wife what you did to me and see if she stays with you." Pardic looked at his bloody arm then layed it down then cried a bit."Aww it hurts."Pardic hoped he could get to a hopstail fast.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Blaine laughs "she knows what i do, shes gotten over it. your hands fine idiot. i wiouldnt leave a true mark behind. its just a cut. i could do worse if youd like. im no killer. i am a visionairy. i serve two of the greatest minds in this world. i have a wonderful fiance. you matter not child. and with that, i bid you good day."
    Pardic Bolt
    Pardic Bolt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pardic Bolt Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Pardic layed there asking for help and the kid just didnt bother helping him up.Pardic got up " One thing why marry at 14 at least i know better."Pardic walked away a went to bandage his cut then put his hood up and left he looked at his casted hand he got his bag then he walked away going home hoping he would be more happy living in peace and quiet then he took a look then left.Pardic zipped his coat up then walks on down the road then got his I phone to call his dad."Hey dad my hand is hurt and bandage call the Thomas family fast there son hurt me badly."
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Alucard was walking through the City park when he got a whiff of blood he wondered if the person was alright or if he could make a snack out of him. He followed the scent down a road and saw a young boy standing there. He had caught a bit of the conversation and figured that it might of had something to do with his sister Lily which made him slightly angry but he didn't really want to start any arguments. He waited for him to finish his phone call before he walked up to him.

"Excuse me can I have a minute of your time?" He asked nicely though it was hard for him to do so.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Blaines eyes perk up at the sound of his future brother in law and rushes ofer and peeks over his shoulder, his voice a barely audible whisper. "alu, youre not going to help that little freak are you?" his eyes flash back and forth between alucard and the little shit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:15 pm