Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Rampage

Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Rampage Empty Rampage

Post by Alucard Ergo Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:23 am

Alucard was so not himself he wanted blood and lots of it. So he headed over to The Jug and Bottle downed a couple of pints of butter beer but that didn't satisfy he wanted Blood! So he headed to the dance floor and danced until a young lady came next to him he smiled at her he pulled her close to him and danced with her for a few moments before leading her outside.

He then positioned her against a wall she thought she was going to get something from him so she smiled up at him and didn't object however when his fangs elongated she tried to scream he quickly silenced her the only way that he could think of and that was to knock her out he then took a drink of her sweet sweet blood and headed back inside.

Alucard hit the dance floor again swinging girls around left and right until he found another one that he wanted to take outside he lead her out a different exit and around to the back she didn't put up much of a fight.
    Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Rampage Empty Re: Rampage

Post by Coyota Rangan Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Coyota was wandering the streets of London again, much as she was inclined to do nowadays. Being outside in the heat brought back some of the few pleasant memories of India. Most of those good memories came from when she was living on the streets.

Even through the heat, there was that ever-present silence that still haunted her wherever she went. No... it was only almost-silence. She could hear one sound nearby. It was the familiar sound of flesh against flesh against concrete. She knew a fight when she heard one.

The girl's blood began to pulse through her, and her hand darted to the small marble in her pocket. She walked towards the noises, her heart beating faster with every step. She turned a corner and saw shadows moving behind a building.

"Acuta ut nocte," Coyota whispered, and the marble expanded into a large steel knife. She held the knife out offensively and approached the shadows. Turning another corner, she saw the man creating one of them.

"You. What are you doing?"
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:21 am

Alucard looked up from his feeding when he heard someone approach he really didn't want to be interrupted at this time and he growled slightly. "What does it look like?" He snapped quickly he wasn't in the mood to play around with at the moment and just wanted to be alone with his meal.

He wiped some blood from his mouth and walked forward and sniffed the girl he wasn't afraid of the knife. She looked slightly familiar like she was in his house at Hogwarts but he couldn't be sure and he wasn't in the right mind to ask.

Alucard found her scent to be appealing and found himself leaning towards her neck he caught himself quickly and crossed his arms in front of himself it was her move what she wanted to do.
    Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Coyota Rangan Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:58 am

Coyota narrowed her eyes, her blood beginning to boil with both hatred and anxiety. "I was hoping I'd meet less of your kind after I moved here. But it's clear to me now that you're rampant everywhere," she snarled.

Although she felt the compulsion to back away from him as he approached her, she stood firm. She wasn't about to let anybody make her look weak. In spite of that, her heartbeat still began quickening madly the closer he got to her, and she clenched her jaw, doing whatever possible not to show the fear she felt.

Her breathing becoming steadily shallower, she spoke once again, only in a slightly more subdued voice, "I know what you are, and I'm not afraid of you."

A ghost of a smile crossed her lips, "You know why?"
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:04 pm

"Please enlighten me why you are not scared of me?" Alucard said with a smirk on his face. He really wanted to find another vicim but what ever it could wait this could prove to be a very important discussion and an interesting one at that.

He began to circle the girl keeping her in his sights he just couldn't stand still and wasn't sure if he could trust her to turn his back on her for just a brief second. There was something different that he couldn't get his finger on about her. He could sense that she was just putting on a brave face but he didn't let on that he knew that she was actually afraid.
    Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Coyota Rangan Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:54 am

"Because," The girl's eyes flashed as she felt the rush of danger she had been missing ever since she moved here, "I've got a knife. And I know just where to stick it."

This is exactly what she had been lacking. When Coyota had been living in India, she stared death in the face every day, and never so much as flinched.

The fear she was feeling now was shameful, and as she followed the man with her eyes, not allowing him out of the path of her weapon, she berated herself for allowing this weakness. If her father were here to see this behavior... well... a vampire would be the least of her worries.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:32 am