Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Bury Me In Black

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Bury Me In Black Empty Bury Me In Black

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:43 am

Blaine sits on a bench in diaon ally, music cranked up to almost full volume, blasting through the headphones lily had puchased him the ear before. good quality sound. lily stayed hime this trip, he wasn't supposed to bring muggles here anyway. he had a my chemical romance album playing. The Black Parade:B-Sides. One of his favourites. he was quietly singing along and fingering the bass-lines to each song. he had done his shopping and was trying to figure out what to do next. He didnt even hear the footstps come up beside him.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Bury Me In Black Empty Re: Bury Me In Black

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Casey was just wandering around Diagon Alley with no real purpose when she turned a corner and came upon Blaine Thomas sitting on a bench with headphones in and playing the air guitar. She stared at him for a minute, debating whether to draw his attention to her or walk away quietly. Eventually, she walked up to his bench cautiously and sat on the far side, crosslegged and facing him. She leaned foreward with her elbows propped on her legs and her chin propped on her hands and just looked at him. Then she greeted him, hopefully loud enough for him to hear through his music. "Hello Blaine."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:03 pm