Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Headfirst For Halos: Middleton Mansion

Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Headfirst For Halos: Middleton Mansion Empty Headfirst For Halos: Middleton Mansion

Post by Prince Middleton Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Prince walks home throws his bag in the corner and flops face first into the couch. Hi missed home. He missed hime very much. People at school were irritating. Being in a different house than his baby sister just filled him with unnessesary paranoia. It was all just...just so aweful. she was going to be late comming home too. out with friends. so for the course of the next two hours, Prince had the house to himself. It was a huge house. Maybe he could have some girls come over? no. with his luck Serena would walk in at that second, and hed be screwed. he sighs "well guess theres nothing to do but sit here and wait.... accio novel." a stephen king book flies from his bag, he catches it with one hand and opens up to the page where he left off.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Headfirst For Halos: Middleton Mansion Empty Re: Headfirst For Halos: Middleton Mansion

Post by Serena D. Middleton Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Serena ran home and burst through the front doors, “PRINCE,” she screamed being all over dramatic. It had seemed like forever since she had seen her big brother, and she had missed him. She had missed him almost as much as she had missed being at home. She stood in the Foyer and looked up at the second floor. “PRINCE!!” she screamed again before running up to his suit of rooms, “WHERE ARE YOU!”
    When the eleven year old didn’t find her brother she plopped down in the middle of the hall way and pouted as her cat climbed in to her lap. She petted Socks and murmured ,”Where could he be?” she was trying to figure out which room exactly he was in. “Bring him to me socks,” she said and pushed the cat out of her lap to stand up and look for him some more.
    outfit

Last edited by Serena D. Middleton on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Headfirst For Halos: Middleton Mansion Empty Re: Headfirst For Halos: Middleton Mansion

Post by Prince Middleton Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 pm

Prince laughs at his little sisters overly hyperactive behaivior. They were as different as night and day, and thats why he loved her. "im in on the couch, where i always am!" he laughs and flips the page in his book. he toys with his lippeircing and really takes in the material of his book. reading was his escape from the stupidityof the world
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:17 pm

When Serena heard her brothers voice calling from down stairs her eyes lit up and ran straight to him. “PRINCE,” She squealed jumping on him and wrapping her arms around him. “Oh my god Prince I missed you sooo much,” She babbled, “Why did that stupid house put us in two different stupid houses? Why can’t school be like home? I hate school.” It had taken for ever for her to realize that he was actually reading a book. “Why are you reading that stupid thing? It makes my head hurt. There are too many words. The only thing they are good for is lighting a fire.” Rena shook her head as she sat atop her big brother.
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Prince Middleton Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Prince laughs. If anyone else wouldve insulted his hobby, he wouldve closed the book on their head or smacked them with it and then wouldve just gone back to his reading. "i read, serena, because it takes me places reality cannot." he smirks slightly at his sisters statement "i know.. it is foolish. i guess its my actions that got me put in gryffindor. im sometimes too brave for my own good.." he kisses his sister on the forhead and sits her on the spot next to him and flips to the next page. in the time it had taken her to get there, he had finished the first one(kujo), and started in on another (pet semetary) and had already almost finished that one as well.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Serena shook her head and rolled her eyes. “All reading does is make me mad until use Incendio on the stupid thing.” She lay her head on Princes shoulder and looked at the page squinting her eyes a little trying to make out the words. “Yeah this is no fun.” She said and closed her eyes completely. She had always refused to read in class, and she didn’t let the teachers know that the words were too small for her eyes.
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Prince Middleton Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Prince thinks for a second "you know i used to use glasses to read...maybe i still have them... accio glasses."he catches the spectacles and hands them to his little sister. "try these. youll be able to see the words and theyll keep your head from hurting." he smiles. he lived to enlighten and help her.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Rena held out the glasses to look at them. “They are so dorky looking,” She said stifling a giggle, “I don’t want to look dorky.” She put the glasses on anyway and looked at the page again. The words were easier to see. “I don’t like them.” she said taking them off and giving them back to Prince. “They sit on my nose funny and I don’t like it.” She said getting up and jumping on the couch and watching as Socks finally walked into the room. “You were no help,” she spoke to the cat, “I found him before you did.”
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Prince Middleton Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Prince sighs and shakes his head. She was so stubborn. Well looks like the parents were going to be late again. so hed have to attempt to cook. He was good at a lot of things...cooking not being one of them. "what do you want for dinner rena?" he looks in the fridge and sighs. this wouldnt be easy.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:10 pm

“Candy!” Rena Squealed, “Can we have candy for dinner?” she asked jumping on his back. “Pretty please with a cherry on top,” She squealed as she hugged him. “Candy is the best especially sugar quills. Those things are so awesome, but I’m out.” She slid off his back and sat on the floor pouting. “We need to go buy some more of those some time. And some of those one things the bean things.” She couldn’t remember the name of the Berty Bott’s every flavored beans. “But I don’t want the gross ones only like the strawberry ones and stuff.”
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Prince Middleton Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Prince sighs "okay someone does not need more sugar, at all. nope not happening. i love you rena but there is no way im putting more sugar in you. its for the safety of the planet." he looks at a box of instant potatoes and sighs "we could always order takeout..." his face is hopeful. he hated cooking.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:20 pm

“No one needs your attempted cooking in them either,” Serena said giggling, “Yeah let’s get pizza. Cheeses with M&M’s!” she said showing him her biggest smile. “Please?” she normally got what she wanted especially when she was sweet and innocent looking. “And soda!” she stood up and huggled her big brother. “Please. I’ll do whatever you want for two whole hours without complaining!”
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Prince Middleton Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:28 pm

He sighs, defeated. "fine. you call... i got a paper to write. it may be summer but im getting a head start." he flops down on the couck and pulls out paper, his eagle feather quill, and his books and sighs. Knowledge meant a lot to him. he needed to keep his head clear and ready at all times.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:34 pm

“Yay!” Serena said jumping up and down and spinning in circles. She ran over to the phone and dialed the number for the pizza place. She ordered the Pizza and gave them the address for the house before hanging up and going to sit next to Prince again. “Can I help?” She offered even though she didn’t like class and didn’t understand why he wanted to get a head start on school work for the next year. “What class are you working on any way?” she asked bounced up and down.
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Prince Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Prince smiles at his sisters interest in helping him. "i am working on muggle studies. i dont know why, i just find them so facinating. the fact they can live without magic. its so strange." he plugs his i-pod into the speakers and plays disenchanted by my chemical romance quietly so that he can hear his little sister speak, and enjoy his music. He smiles blissfully. this song spoke to him in ways people couldn't. he didnt understand humans a lot of the time.
    (if youre interested heres a link to the song prince is listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-blMZRBEwwk )
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:49 pm

“Eww Muggle Studies,” It wasn’t that Rena had a problem with muggles, she loved her daddy and Uncle Brian, and she just hated studying them. She already knew everything she needed to know about them, and didn’t need a class about them too. “Why do we have to study them when we live with them?” she asked and reached over to pet Socks who was once again trying to get out of the dress the girl had put him in. “Socks leave it alone. You’re going to ruin it!”
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Prince Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Prince chuckles "i just find them fascinating. the only reason i speek to father now is to learn." he looks at the door "whatd you order exactly rena?" his black mamba, shinigami, named for a death god, slithers around his arm and hisses adoringly at its master. prince runs the feather part of his quil across the top of the snakes head with a small smile.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 pm

“The Pizza with M&M’s and the soda, and bread sticks I think,” Rena said laying her head on his shoulder. “I don’t think many people order the M&M’s” she shrugged and smiled at the snake “Hi there,” She said quietly, “When did you get him?” she asked, not being the fondest of snakes she didn’t pay much attention to them, though she wasn’t scared of them like most people.
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Prince Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Prince shrugs "i found him, he seemed lonely and took a good liking to me. i love snakes and i couldnt turn him away. i looked into it, hes a mamba. pretty venomous. glad he liked me" he laughs "m&ms huh rena? well i guess taking a risk is alright." he finishes up his paper and sighs stroking the snake, now quite bored.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:36 pm

“Can I pet him?” Serena asked tilting her head to the side and staring curiously at the snake. “If he bites me you’ll get me to a hospital or something right?” she asked knowing he would do everything he could to protect her from almost anything. Reaching out she stroked the snake and giggled, “He feels like mummy’s purse! But I’d never turn you into a purse. Alligators are better for that.”
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Prince Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:55 pm

the snake flicks its tongue at rena and coninues to slither around princes shoulders. "hes sort of a grouch rena dont take it personally if hes ani social. were sort of the same personality wise" he laughs slightly and stands up to get the door, he takes the pizza, and shini hisses at the pizza man, causing the poor man to run screaming off the porch. prince couldnt help but laugh.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:08 pm

“Aren’t I use to that?” Rena asked looking at her brother and fallowing him to the door, and peaking around his side giggling as the pizza guy ran away from the snake around her brother. “He doesn’t understand that the snake is more afraid of him than he is of it. They are all like that?” she meant the muggle that was running away from their home. She rolled her eyes and skipped away.
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Prince Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Prince hands her the box and carries the heavier bottles of soda into the house and shrugs "some. others understand. they are all rather, different from each other. some muggles are just strange. some dress rather oddly. some smell funny. ive seen so many." he laughs a little and lets the snake down onto the floor.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 pm

“I thought all but daddy, Uncle Brain and their friends smelled funny.” Serena said shrugging, “Didn’t that one?” Sitting the pizza box on the table she dragged a chair over to the counter so that she could get them some plates. “What is with those ones who wear all black? Aren’t they suppose to be all about individuality, or something like that?” she placed the plates on the table and climbed up in a different chair. “I guess I don’t really understand those muggles at all.”
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Prince Middleton Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:26 pm

"you mean the goths rena? well its called freedom of expression" he takes some pizza, alomst vomiting at the taste of chocolate, but forces himself to eat it for rena. "so baby sister, whats been on your mind lately, you seem distressed over something, tell me, what is it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:21 am