Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Three Way

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Three Way Empty Three Way

Post by Karmzy Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Karma laid across her side of Tyty's bed, waiting for the boy himself to come home, and acting as if the other half of the bed didn't exist. She was in her pajamas again, blue plaid boyshorts that barely reached her thighs and a black tank top, curled around a pillow. It was hard won, the pillow Ty used, and she'd curled her body around it and rested her head on the top, breathing in the scent. She'd missed her wolf while at Hogwarts. She was almost used to the scent of him now, used to the usually repulsive scent of Werewolf, but it would all be fine when he was home again.

And if she wasn't mistaken, that was the sound of Kit pulling up at the front of the house.

She opened her brown eyes, rolling toward the doorway, and hence the other side of the bed, before sitting up slightly. Her hold on his pillow had yet to loosen.

"Did you hear that?" She asked excitedly.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Three Way Empty Re: Three Way

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am

"No, in fact, I didn't hear that. It's not like a have super hearing or anything- Oh, wait. I do,"

Rhys pushed himself off of the pillow,, face unamused and tired. His shirt hung loosely around his skin, as untidy as his golden hair. The boy groaned at the dying beams of sunlight and buried his head under the pillow again. The smell of werewolf was overpowering, sickening, but RHys kept reminding imself it was just Ty- his Ty.

"He'll come up by himself," he mumbled, blues eyeing the door, "He'll want to see me,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:20 am

"You mean he'll want to see me." Karma corrected, unable to stop herself from the dig. "He's seen you recenter than he saw me. He'll miss me more." She sat up straighter, sheets from the bed pooling around her middle as her brown eyes went to the door in excitement. Her short brown hair was sticking up in all directions from her restless slumber, and she refused to think that maybe she'd curled into Rhys at some point for comfort. That was just absurd.

"Hey... Rhys..." Her hold on the pillow tightened, and her eyes narrowed. Her ears picked up on the sound of his footsteps, concerned with the slight echo. "I think he's got someone with him." This thought had never occurred to her, that Ty might have friends outside of her and Rhys, and that he might want to bring these friends home with him.

"I... think it's a girl."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Rhys sat up all the way, craning to see out the window. The blond then promptly shoved Karma off the bed with a single push, then moved into her spot. The vampire let out a chuckle, not surprised his buddy had another girl. Not that he was concerned. Rhys always won over those whores.

"He likes me more than you," he noted, eyes still on the window and ears listening to the clicking of heels, "I'm his Toby- you're just Karma,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Ty pulled Kit smoothly into the driveway - all the windows in the car down of course to ease his panic over the size of the admitedly roomie car. Roomie or not, it was still a car - which meant way too small to spend time in for long.

Still, he smiled over at his passanger, leaning over to take her hand, kiss the top of it slightly before telling Kit to turn off.

He tilted his head towards his house, "Come on."

He was out of the car faster than most - not just because of his added wolf speed, but because even with good company, and all the windows down, he'd had more than enough of that car for the moment.

It took in deep breaths, convincing himself that there was space now and then frowned. It was distant, diluted with the air outside but something didn't smell.... right. He frowned slightly, his eyes glancing up to the windows of his house trying to see in while a suspicion came to his head.

After a moment he shook his head, and the flung the thought away before reaching out to take Laura's hand, "Let's go."

He dragged her into the house, and on impulse picked her up on the porch, carrying her over the threshold with a grin, leaning down he grazed her lips with a soft kiss.

"Welcome, to my house, Sug," he spun her around and then set her down, close to him, wiggling her up against the wall slightly. He leaned down to kiss her again only to...

There was the smell again... this time it was more...

He frowned, and ran a hand through his hair.

"For the love a-" He sighed and looked at Laura once more, "Forgive me, sug. I gotta go deal with sumptin'. Wait right here."

He held up one finger, gave her a goofy grin and kissed her quickly before running off to the stairs.

Of course they'd be in the bedroom.

"Yeah know," he opened the door, and leaned on the door jam, "I hear hotel's give yeah even better service than this cruddy place."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Karma huffed from the floor, yet to let go of the pillow. Then she was standing shoving Rhys off the bed and sitting there instead. Then her eyes went to the doorway, and she was there instead, the pillow disappearing off somewhere as she replaced it with the boy instead, wrapping her arms around his middle.

"Tyty!!" She squealed happily. Her hold on her wolf tightened slightly, and then she was looking up at him, grinning widely. "I missed you, Tyty!" Her eyes widened adorably, and her smile shrunk into a pout. "Are you gonna try and kick me out? But I live here!" She sniffed at him, raising on her tip toes and taking a deep wiff of his face.

"AHA!" She exclaimed, and then she was gone.

A moment later, she was next to the muggle girl, sniffing at her. She cocked her head to the side. "I thought you'd be prettier." She commented, looking her up and down. "You must be great in bed. Tyty's got stamina out the wazoo, you know." She lowered her voice slightly, glancing back up the stairs. "The trick is to keep breathing."

She bounced excitedly, she might have known the image she made - a slim girl, curvy, her hair mussed up and her clothes rumpled, on of the straps of her tanktop slipping down her shoulder, her shorts barely reaching half way down her thighs - but she worked it.

"So, tell me, how do you expect to withstand what two very agile vampires, one of which is myself, obviously, have honed into sexual perfection?" She smiled easily at her, shrugging. "Then again, Tyty's probably exhausted from having all that pleasure every.single.day. So I suppose he simply had to go find something less..." Her eyes ran up and down the girl again, obviously amused with what she found. "...Satisfying."

Then she blinked, and smiled the most innocent smile that had ever crossed her face as the sound of Tyty following her down reached her ears. She held out a hand. "I'm Karma Black." She introduced, her voice nothing but friendly but her eyes swimming with challenge. "Nymphomaniac, Multi-Millionaire, Half-Vampire, Mad Scientist, Movie Enthusiast." She smiled wide. "And I'd like to welcome you to our house! It's usually just the three of us, but I suppose we can make room for one more every once in a while." She smiled again. "Nice to meet you!"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Rhys rolled on to the floor and yawned, already bored of this game. He'd wait for Ty here, on the floor. The man would come up, of course. He wouldn't leave two vampires unchecked, especially when being another muggle home. Wait, Rhys realized, Ty wasn't a muggle anymore.

Funny.

He let Karma mob the man. He let her touch him and coo at him. The boy didn't even bother to feel jealous. He just watched.

Finally, when she had left, he propped himself up on to his elbows and gave his childhood friend a grin. "Welcome home, buddy," In one moment, he found his way to his feet and gave a little shrug at his lack of clothing. Boxers were acceptable in this weather! "Hey, is she hot?"

Rhys gave a little smile before bumping the boy's shoulder. "Since you left her down stairs, I'm going to take a swing at her, 'kay?" Then, he was gone.

Next to Karma, Rhys appeared. He gave the girl a sniff, his face mimicking Karma's disappointment. He remained quiet though, unlike his counter part. One of his hands snaked around her waist, pulling the human closer.

"Ignore her," he smirked, "She's feeling... unfulfilled today. I could take you away from her if you wish," His mouth was near the girl's neck now, humming, "I'm Rhys. Pleased to meet you,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:38 pm

Ty barely had a moment to tense before Karma's had more or less tackles him, "yeah ain't live here, yeah just drop by from time to time."

He rolled his eyes and ruffled her hair, "But I suppose I missed yeah too." Then she was gone and Ty was following her with worried eyes. He had left Laura downstairs to avoid this.

"Err," before Ty could answer Rhys was bumpin' his shoulders and down the stairs. There was no point in yelling he actually liked this one down the stairs. Karma had been down there alone for far too long.

The damage was already done. Might as well let Rhys add some more to it too.

Ty reached out and gently pried the girl away from the two, and towards himself.

"Ignore both of 'em," he rolled his eyes. "And actually its usually just me, and yeah two show up when yeah thank its convinent for yeah."

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Laura was rather nervous, seeing her boyfriend's house for the first time. She didn't know why, but Laura was just that way.

Laura relaxed considerably though, when he kissed her as he picked her up. "I like your house," Laura whispered against his lips, grinning. The girl really did, it was homey. Though her nervousness came back when Tyler disappeared. Did he have people living with him?

Her question was answered a moment later when she had a young girl sniffing her. "Er... who are you?" Laura asked, panicking. A blush crept up her face as the girl shot out questions. "I'm glad you have such an high opinion of me," Laura sarcastically replied. "Vampires?" Laura then squealed suddenly, her eyes wide. "Damn." Laura wasn't sure what to make of this girl.

Before she could decide, a boy came up, obviously a vampire too. Who was just in boxers. When he started sniffing her neck, and wrapped a arm around her, Laura struggled to get out of grasp. "Uh...," Laura wasn't exactly sure what to say.

Relieved to be in Tyler's hold again after her pulled her away, Laura groaned and clutched her head. "This has to be to much for me to take. I am starting to wish my parents let me venture off to the Wizarding World more often.." Laura mumbled, her head against his shoulder.

Taking in a deep breath, Laura faced Tyler's.. friends. "Laura Veer." Laura introduced herself, taking in deep breaths. "Tyler, please warn me next time. I beg you. Though I don't understand how a werewolf and a vampire can get along.."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:06 pm

"Laura Veer?" Karma exclaimed suddenly, her eyes widening before a smirk flit across her face, quickly covered by an innocent smile. "I... uh... nice name." She grinned again, and this time when she looked the girl up and down there was something more... dangerous about her gaze.

She pouted up at Ty, blinking up at him. "But Tyty! I totally live here! I own the house!" She blinked. "Well... I suppose you own the house, technically, but you know... I still kinda do." She grinned. "I totally live here." She sniffed the air again. "Does your hair color come from a box?" she asked Laura suddenly. It surely smelled like it. "Or do you just enjoy wallowing in dye?" She wrinkled her nose before blinking again. "You know, there's a charm- oh. You're the squib aren't you? My bad." She cocked her head to the side and grinned. "I don't think you look much like Dylan at all."

Humming she skipped off to the kitchen - after pressing a kiss to Ty's cheek - saying something about making pancakes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 pm