Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

false presence

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

false presence Empty false presence

Post by Harmonie de Venin Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Harmonie looked down at her cold coffee, heavy eyes drooping steadily. Last night had been a long one- she had been arguing with her father for a while. They were taking a trip to London without her and Lodie, it seemed. They knew how much the twins loved it there- but no. Apparently, they were being "spoiled"and did not understand the "value of hard work."

God, they didn't know her at all.

She forced her eyes back open again, before yawning tiredly, and raked her hair away from her face. She could really use a good pick-me-up right now.

look.
    Louis DuBois
    Louis DuBois
    Adult
    Adult

false presence Empty Re: false presence

Post by Louis DuBois Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Louis was feeling anxious for the past two days. The craving hadn't left his body, as he ached for some of that white powder he had constantly snorted. Lou hadn't been able to had any. For once, it had all been sold to their proper buyers, leaving him with none of it. The young man was on the edge, as he practically snapped at any person that came into a ten feet radius of his.

The drug business was a terrible one... but one that he found a thrill in. Lou walked into the coffee shop, hoping... almost praying to Merlin that the caffeine did something to get rid of his crave. Ordering the waitress for something that had the most caffeine and two espresso shots, he found his way to a table that was occupied. Sitting down, he drank his espresso shot and looked at the girl carefully.

"I know you," he said, almost in a accusing manor as he looked at her. "You're that daughter from the de Venin. You're, uh... Lodie's twin, yeah? Harmonically? Harmonizer? Harmonie?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Harmonie was tired, and in a sour mood. And she did not appreciate a stranger taking her seat without asking. She lifted her head quickly from her coffee to snap at the man, a scowl already curled at her lips, but hesitated at the vaguely familiar face.

"What are you ta-" she narrowed her eyes in return, before frowning and leaning forward slightly in her chair. "Lou? Louis DuBois?" Harm's eyes widened. She hadn't seen him in...Merlin, it had been years! Why was he even-

Somewhere, in the corner of her mind, she felt a little hurt. "Lodie's twin." Of course, the last time he had seen her was when she was constantly hiding behind her twin, with no self esteem. But, still- it had taken her so long, years even, to become her own person. And for someone to still remember her as just "Lodie's twin"...

Hiding her hurt expertly, she looked him up and down. "You look..." she trailed off, one eyebrow raised. "...not that great." she laughed, shrugging one shoulder.

"Why do you look so drained, Lou? It's not that early." she teased. She had changed, he would see that. Hopefully.
    Louis DuBois
    Louis DuBois
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Louis DuBois Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:15 pm

"Yeah, that is I," he said as he restated comfortably on his seat. "Lou, Louis, L, DuBois, whatever. Point is, it's me." His words were mocking her though, considering she had to repeat his name as if he had risen from the dead. It annoyed him. Lou's excuse was that he couldn't remember her's.

"It's like you've seen a ghost," he taunted with a light chuckle.

Rolling his eyes, he took downed one of the espresso shots, feeling it sooth the crave slightly. But not enough. His empty right hand found his way to his right knee as he started to tighten his grip around it. His foot started to bounce from how jittery he felt. It was Lou's impatience that always tended to get him in trouble.

"I always look great," he said. "But just because I don't wake up in the morning and having to cake my face to look decent, doesn't meant I don't look great."

Bluntly ignoring her question, Lou went on, "Anyways, you didn't answer my question. What was your name again? Or should I call you Lodie's twin from here on out?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Harm's eyes narrowed slightly at him, not enjoying being mocked. Evidently, her nice girl act didn't work so well with this one. Either that, or he was an incredibly grumpy character.

"Are you quite sure?" she raised en eyebrow at the man, leaning back into her chair. "I remember Lou being a little more upbeat." she murmured into her cup, quickly finishing the remaining coffee off. Harm paused for a moment before laughing quietly. "People call you "L"?" she smirked.

The girl tilted her head to the side. "You look well enough, I suppose." she said placidly, teasing him.

Harm rolled her eyes at him and set her elbows on the table, resting her chin in her palms.

"Let's review your options, shall we?" she asked mockingly brightly, "Harmonically. An adverb- really? An adverb for a name?" she raised an eyebrow at him, before shaking her head.

"Harmonizer. Who would name their child Harmonizer?" her nose wrinkled in distaste.

"So, our answer is..." she trailed off expectantly.
    Louis DuBois
    Louis DuBois
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Louis DuBois Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:03 am

Rolling his eyes, Lou slumped into his seat, his foot still not calming down and his grip not loosening from his knee.

"Yeah, I'm fucking dandy," he replied, a small snarl forming. "I remember you being a little more quiet and not so talkative."

The paranoia was setting in, one of the side effects that cocaine usually had. He knew about withdrawal symptoms since he had been experiencing them lately. Four days, he had gone without his drug and now, the crash was startling to set in. He was paranoid about being caught, more than usual. Sad at the idea that his deal had gone so well, he was left with no cocaine until further notice.Crabby and jumpy at times, like the moment right now. Tired was one of them as well. No matter how much Lou had slept the past four days, it didn't seem enough for him.

It's like nothing was able to keep him up and going.

"Only lazy ass bums call me L," he replied. He didn't really mean bums, just the customers he had never had before. The one's he didn't trust so they wouldn't go blabbing his name out to the police.

"Oh please," he retired, a small smirk growing on his medium-sized lips, "I'm a very attractive man and you know it."

Lou glared at her, he mocked her stance by placing his elbows on the table and resting his right hand under his chin.

"Look, how about we skip all these little games you're trying to make me guess at and just tell me your name, okay?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 am