Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hurt Feelings

Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Hurt Feelings Empty Hurt Feelings

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:17 am

Tabi could not believe what she had seen, she was really upset with her sister she could not believe that her sister would be all over her boyfriend like she had been doing. The family was having a party and Leshia thought it was funny to flirt with her boyfriend.

Tabi found it hard enough to have Vano flirt with other girls, but to do it with her sister was a little more than she could take. She wanted to just beat her sister to a pulp at the moment, she could not believe that she had raided her closet trying to look like her.

Tabi knew she needed to get away for awhile so she headed off to the lake to have a walk and do a little screaming to no one in particular.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Hurt Feelings Empty Re: Hurt Feelings

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:26 am

Leshia was grinning as she was thinking about all the times she was flirting with Ivano. She knew that it was harmless, but her sister would be pretty upset when she found out. Leshia was always jealous of her sister. Because she was the one who got everything that she wanted. And it was because she was in the house that their parents wanted. Tabi was a Slytherin and Leshia wasn't .

It was more fun that her and Tabi looked alike. Nobody could tell them apart, expect the people who knew them. Leshia hoped that Tabi would understand for why she did it. But she knew that she wouldn't and this would lead into a huge fight.

She then started to walk down to the lake and noticed Tabi. This wasn't going to be good but Leshia knew that she would rather get it over.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:58 am

Tabi could feel that her sister was coming, it was something that the two of them had between them. They could feel each other and sometimes it was annoying because they could find each other everywhere.

"What do you want Leshia, come to push the knife farther into my back?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:13 am

Leshia knew that Tabi could sense her. It was something that they could only explain. It was because they was twins and because they was sisters. Sometimes it wasn't a good thing, because they could never be by themselves without the other one knowing.

“ I am sorry Tabi. What do you want me to say, I wanted to know what it feels like to be loved. To be actually wanted. Not to be a family disgrace because I am a hufflepuff.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:51 am

Tabi turned around and glared at Leshia, "Sorry, your sorry, Ivano is mine why could you just leave him alone."

Tabi turned back to the lake. "Its not my fault father treats you the way he does, its not my fault you were sorted into Hufflepuff. I have told you to play his game but you refuse."

Tabi sighed.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:59 am

Leshia was watching how Tabi was glaring at her. If looks could kill, she would already be dead. “ Because Tabi I wanted to see what it felt like when someone loved you beside my sister. It is something that you would never understand. Because it this family you are the perfect daughter.”

She then sighed a little bit. “ It wasn't my fault that I was sorted into Hufflepuff. It was because of who I am. And you could stick up for me every once in a while. But know you are too worried that you might not be seen as the perfect on anymore. I thought my sister would at least stand up for me and help.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:13 am

Tabi could not believe that Leshia was talking like this, "I am far perfect, how can you even think that?"

Tabi could not understand what she had ever done to make her sister believe that. "I can't help if you choose not to go by the rules of the house, do you think I like what father does?"

Tabi hated what her father did to people and wanted to be nothing like him, but Tabi did also not like to get beat either.

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:19 am

Leshia sighed. “ Well it looks like you can't do no wrong. I am the one that is really good and making potions, but I get stuck with the cleaning.”

Tabi then mention going by the rules. “ I can't help it Tabi, those rules aren't who I am as a person. You could take up for me once in a while. I feel like I am not even wanted at the house anymore.”

She then sighed because she knew she got beaten when they wasn't in school because of this. But she would never tell any of her friends. Or even invite them over to stay because she was scared of her parents.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:20 am

Tabi had to laugh when Leshia said she could do no wrong, "What are you thinking Lesh, I just don't get caught." Tabi did many things that she wasn't suppose to be doing, she just didn't announce it to everyone.

"Oh because I am a Bitch, and act like I am better than everyone else, you think I follow all the rules. Please." Tabi spat at her

"So what are we going to do now, play the pity me Leshia game." Tabi sighed

"Well, I didn't realize I made you feel unwelcome your half my world are you not?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:34 am

Leshia winced when Tabi started to laugh. “ And do you think that I announce it that I spend most of my time with muggle. Hanging out in the parks, seeing that they aren't all that bad. Do you think that I tell everything that I am doing?”

She then rolled her eyes. “ Yes Tabi you do act like you are better than everybody else. Because your dad's favorite. You can get by with anything where he is always disappointed in whatever I do.”

Leshia sighed when Tabi said something about a pitty game. “ Yes but you are always with Ivano. And then when we are home I have no idea what to do anymore.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Tabi just stared at Leshia, "I don't know what you do any more, you never talk to me about anything. If I want to know anything I have to read your mind, which I must say you have gotten really good at closing me out."

Tabi loved the fact that her sister and her could be in each others minds, it made her feel closer two her.

"I have never acted like I was better than you, and I cannot help it if father likes me better. I happen to like to get involved with potions and his shop." Tabi sighed

"I don't mean to hang with Ivano, but at school we are in two different worlds and it would be weird for me to do it at school. Home you hide in your room."

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Leshia started back at Tabi. It was like looking in a mirror and seeing yourself. “ I just don't feel like I can talk to you about anything anymore. We are two different people. I feel like you just don't understand what I am going through. Because with you everything is different.” She then said something about how Leshia been getting good at closing Tabi out of her mind. “ It just happens sometimes, I do that so father can stay out of my head and doesn't see everything that I am thinking.”

“ Tabi at the shop I try and make the potions before father gets there and you get all the credit. And then you say that you are the who says that it was you who made it. And then I feel like I am worthless because I am tiddying up.

She then sighed. “ Your right we are in two different worlds that don't belong together and the reason I always hide in my room is because I am sick of her how I am worthless. And that I will never be you Tabi, maybe I should just runaway so I don't have to hear it anymore.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Tabi sighed, she did not realize how bad she had pushed her sister away, she had never meant to do that.

"Leshia that's not what I wanted, what happened to us? We were always so close when we were younger."

Tabi knew what happened and wondered if there was any fixing it now. Tabi could not help but start to cry when she listened to her sister talk about how she was feeling, she was starting to feel like a real arse about the way she treated her sister.

When she talked about running away Tabi ran over and pulled her into a hug and started crying into her shoulder.

"I am so sorry, don't run away please. I would be lost without you. I know it doesn't seem that way but it is true."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Leshia looked at Tabi. Everything used to be different when they was younger. But since they started Hogwarts and was in different houses. They grew apart but that is what happens when you never talk to each other. “ Tabi like you said we are in different worlds. I guess I just don't belong anymore.”

She had no idea if this could be fixed or not. It had been going on for so long. Leshia then seen that Tabi was crying. It was like she was feeling bad for how she was treating Leshia. But she should have known that this was happening.

Leshia then was pulled into a hug while Tabi was still crying. She was doing this because Leshia told her that maybe it would be better that if she ran away. “ Tabi you have Ivano, I really don't have anybody like that. I mean sure I have a lot of friends.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Tabi could not help but hold onto Leshia tight, "So we fight, have different types of friends, that doesn't mean I don't want you there."

Tabi didn't know what she would do if she lost Leshia, she believed it was finally hitting her how much she actually did to her sister.

"I will fix it, I promise, you can't leave me." Tabi honestly did not want Leshia to leave.

"I don't care that I have Ivano, hes not you. Who is suppose to help me pick up the pieces when he ignores me or flirts with other girls?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:38 am

Leshia could tell that Tabi was hugging her tightly. Like she was scared to let her go because something might happen to her. “ I guess I just feel like I am unwanted all the time when we come home. And you are busy with your friends or Ivano.”

She then sighed. “ How can you fix this? It will always be the same at the house. No matter what you try and change. And you will always have your friends and you will always be busy with Ivano.”

“ You always have your friends if something happens to Ivano.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Tabi thought about what Leshia was saying, "Well then we can just stay away from our parents. I could let you work in the shop without me around and you could show father how good you are at it."

Leshia was very good at potions and Tabi knew she had been trying to impress father and Tabi keep getting in the way.

Tabi almost laughed, "Friends, what friends, I hate everyone where have you been. Ivano is the only other person besides you that I talk too."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Leshia then listen to Tabi talk. Saying that she could let her work at the shop to show there father how good she was. “ It doesn't matter he will think that you are helping me make the potions. “

She then sighed. Leshia was good at making the potions. Better than Tabi was but all Tabi wanted to do was impress their father and was taking Leshia's credit.

“ This is the first time that we talk in a long time. You are always busy with Ivano.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Tabi sighed while she was listening to her sister, "We can show him that you are just as good as I am, and don't think that, you just wish you were better than me at potions. We are equal, you just know certain potions better than me and the other way around."

Tabi knew what she was saying and Tabi was going to try and make more time for Leshia if she would just give her a chance.

"I can spend more time with you, we have all summer. Ivano is going to be busy."

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Leshia sighed as she listen to Tabi. And now she was tired of her twins talk saying that they was equal. Which really wasn't true. “ You know what I really don't care anymore. I am tired of trying to impress someone one who doesn't give a care.” Leshia was now starting to get mad. “ Even when you are trying to make me feel better it always it about how you are better at potions.”

She then heard Tabi say that she had all summer to spend with her. Since Ivano was going to be busy. “ And you will be going to all of these parties and balls this summer. So stop try to butter me up and just piss off.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:23 am

Tabi could not believe that Leshia was getting like this, "Fine whatever, be that way then. I don't care either."

Tabi could not believe this was happening, what happened to the good ol days when they got along. She never thought her sis could hate her so much.

"The only party and balls that I am going to this summer are the ones that our parents make us go to." Tabi was not a party person, unless Ivano and Leshia were going to be there.

"Here I was trying to see that I was going to try and change the way I treat you because I feel bad and you throw it back in face.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:51 am

Leshia then glared at Tabi. This was something that was finally coming out. “ That is good because if you cared in the first place this would have never happened.”

This was something that had been bothering her for a long time. But know she was able to stand up and tell her sister how she felt about her.

She then sighed because she then remembered that they force her to go to all of them. Even thought Leshia hated the idea of them trying to look happy.

“ Tabi the only reason you would do this is so you could feel less guilty. Which it is for you benefit again, nothing to do with me. If you feel bad about this you should have never let it happen in the first place.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Tabi just glared at Leshia, "Fine it would make me feel better, who cares about my feeling, we all need to care about little Leshia. Everyone always mean to her, grow a backbone and deal with it, I did."

Tabi believes that is was she is such a bitch all the time is so is so pissed at what her parents do and say to her. Leshia is not the only one who has to take abuse from their father, Tabi deals with it too, she is just better at hiding it.

There were many reasons why she was trying to change, but of course her sister was only going to look at the guilt factor.

"How would you HONESTLY feel if you woke up one day and I was gone?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Leshia was still glaring at Tabi. “ Every thing is always about you. Everybody puts you before me. And you have Ivano so why are you belly aching about.” She hated the way that Tabi was talking to her right now. All it wanted to make her do was screaming at her.
    She then started to think the reason that she was acting like this. Was because she was tired of being forgotten. She was tired of being pushed around by anyone. And she was tried of being Tabi shaddows and being compared to her.
    She didn't know if she could believe Tabi with her saying that she was trying to change. A tiger can't change it stripes. And change doesn't happen over night.
    “ I have actually been gone for days at a time and nobody notices.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 pm