Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Disenchanted

Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Disenchanted Empty Disenchanted

Post by Prince Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Prince walks into the coffeehouse tiredly. He hadnt slept well last night. Thats what coffee was for. Waking up. His black mamba snake was wrapped contently around his arm, hissing happily. Prince was dressed rather casually that day. A grey invader zim t-shirt, dark jeans, black grunge boots, a my chemical romance bag, a flannel shirt and a hat. he was wearing his favourite calogne, he was happy. He approches the counter "i dont care what you give me, as long as its something mocha" he smiles and takes his coffee "thanks." he pays the barista and goes to site down. the coffee was heaven. just what he needed.

(outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/prince_middleton/set?id=51271590 )
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Disenchanted Empty Re: Disenchanted

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Leshia walked into the coffeehouse. She looked around and seen that her twin wasn't there. Leshia knew that Tabi was still upset with her. And that her life wasn't going to be anymore easier. But later her sister would have to forgive her. Leshia knew that it was wrong to have been flirting with Ivano. But it was just for fun and to see what it was like. To have a attention of a guy who liked you for who you are and not for what you aren't.

She really didn't like to drink any coffee or tea but she liked to come in here. It was quiet and she could think. School was going to start soon and she really wasn't ready for any of it. Leshia then noticed a guy who had a snake around his neck. Unlike her sister she really wasn't a fan of snakes. Maybe that was why she wasn't placed in Slytherin.

Leshia then carefully sat down at an empty table. She was doing her best not to wrinkle her summer dress. It was her favorite time because she could wear her flip flops out.
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Prince Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Prince glances at the female whod entered the premesis. she was pretty blond, dressed nicely. "shini, shall we introduce ourselves" he whispers to the snake. He stands up and walks over "hey mind if i sit?" he flashes the girl a smile. "i dont think ive seen you around here before. im prince middleton"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Leshia looked over and seen that someone was walking towards her. But she then seen the snake, she then started to cringe. But she wasn't going to be rude to him. When she was looking at him, he looked a little bit familiar. But she had a lot of friends that sometimes she would think that people she seen was a friend.

She smiled a little bit. “ I am Leshia Prewett.”
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Prince Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Prince sits across from her and smiles "pleasure to meet you leshia. are you not fond of snakes? dont worry. this guy wont attack unless i tell him. sure hes a little grouchy and anti social but arent we all at times?" he chuckles. he slides his index finger back and forth on the repties head, a slight smirk on his face.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Leshia tried to smile as he was talking about his snake. “ No not really fond of snakes. That is one reason I am not a Slytherin like my twin. Well maybe it is because I am nothing like her and I really don't have a problem with muggles. So my father decides to treat me like I am nothing.”

She then smiled a little bit. “ What house are you in. I think I seen you before but I don't think I ever talk to you before.”
    Prince Middleton
    Prince Middleton
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Prince Middleton Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:20 am

Prince fondly strokes the head of the snake. Muggles interested him. To him, theywere a feat most unnatural. He jolted back to reality when the girl began to question him. He gives her a thin smile and toys with the flap on his hat.

"oh right, im a gryffindor." he managed quietly, his mind still elsewhere
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:10 am

Leshia then watched him as he was petting his snake. She was still scared of it. It was something that she feared. She could tell that he was in another place. But Leshia didn't care about it for right now.

" I'm a Hufflepuff."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 pm