Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Call Me Maybe

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Call Me Maybe Empty Call Me Maybe

Post by JJeh Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:38 am

J. J. sat looking down at the arena, her sunglasses become her knew summer guard, hiding her eyes from prying eyes as she looked over the action that was taking place below. She felt oddly restless, and yet.... unwilling to get up.

She didn't know what she would do. She had never been the althletic type, it seemed silly to present her complete inability to do anything athletic in front of people.

So, the summer sun continued to beat down, she sat where she was, hair pulled back into a ponytail, and watched people pass around her.
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Call Me Maybe Empty Re: Call Me Maybe

Post by Mars Pagan Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:22 am

Mars sat close even to the top of the arena stairs that he could lean his shoulders back against the wall. His gaze lazily swept over the people around him. The fighting below failed to hold his interest - far too tame. The boy was utterly bored.

A girl was seated a few rows down and over from him. Mars reached out a battered sneaker to nudge her elbow. "You into this sorta stuff?" he asked, nodding towards the action below.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:50 pm

J. J. looked up with a slight start as someone tapped her shoulder, her covered gaze slipped from the crowd in front of her, to the boy who had asked the question.

She shrugged her shoulder slightly.

"Suppose I could be," she frowned slightly. She use to think violence was... though she had been just staring at it for the last, probably hour or more without batting an eye. "It has its merit I suppose. Though I doubt I could ever try it myself. I was born with a talent to trip over anything it seems - including my own feet. Especially my own feet."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Mars snorted in amusement. "That is nothing," he referred to the ongoing fight. "You should see a real fight, sometime. Much more interesting."

He leaned his head back against the wall, studying her idly, resuming his mostly sprawled position. "You got a name?" the American asked. "Or should I call you Trips-Over-Own-Feet or something?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:02 am

J. J. couldn't help but raise her eyebrow, the barest hint of a bemused smirk started to tug at her lips, "Is it now? And are we speaking from the personal experience of watching a better fight, or participating in one?"

"I don't know... Trips-over-own-feet has a nice ring to it. Perhaps I should just make that my name from now on. Its a bit of a mouthful though...." she made a show of frowning a moment before smirking again, "I'll even give you permission to call me Trip for short."

She couldn't help but laugh a little to herself.

"And what do you like to be called?"
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:45 am

Mars gave a crooked grin. "Both," he replied. "Participating's the most fun." The boy pushed off the wall with his shoulders, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees. Reaching out a hand, he snagged the sunglasses from her face.

"Pretty," he remarked. "Thought as much." He set the glasses on the opposite side of him, looking back at her in challenge.

Mars raised an eyebrow, smirking amusedly. "Trip, huh? Pithy. I like it," he said. "I'm Mars, like the Roman god."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:28 am

"Well then, maybe I'll just have to get you to show me sometime," she responded, grinning, only to have that grin freeze slightly as he started to lean closer, her face clouding with confusion until she suddenly found herself without sunglasses.

"Hey now," she made a half attempt to grab at them but her reflexes were slow and he already set them aside. She bit her lip at his comment, refusing to awknowledge the slightest blush that was creeping into her cheeks. "It's not nice to take other people's things, you know."

"Mars, huh?" she raised her eyebrow at him, her eyes - now free of their cover - dancing teasingly, "Shame, I was always more of an Apollo fan myself."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Mars gave a rakish grin. "Who said I was nice?" he challenged. He stretched lazily before resting his chin in one palm.

"The Greek god of music and healing," the boy shook his head. "Figures. The good girls always prefer that sort."

Picking up the sunglasses, Mars slid them onto his face. "How do I look? Cool? Touristy?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:28 pm

"No one," J. J. responded easily, turning herself in her seat to face him more easily, and leaning back on her hands, "Just thought I'd remind you - in case you ever changed your mind."

She shrugged her shoulders, "What can I say, I've always leaned towards the Greeks. I mean they did it first - the Roman's just borrowed and changed names. I suppose there's respect for adaptation of course." She paused for a moment, tilted her head, before leaning forward, pulling her knees up to rest her arms on them, brining herself just a fraction closer, "Well... I did say Was always a fan. Maybe I'm tired of the same old, same old... maybe someone can change my mind."

The girl gave a snort, and shook her head, before putting a serious look on her face, and pretending to truly analyze his appearance. She tilted her head to one side, and then another.

"Hmm, depends on you're definition of 'cool'," she teased with a laugh, "Of course it could just be this angle. I think I'll have to ask to see another angle to be completely sure."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:50 pm

"Reminder noted, sweetheart," Mars replied.

"So, what you're saying," he said, moving down so he was seated much closer, "is that you've never met any Roman gods before? Fine, fine - I'll just have to be your first. Change your perception. Actually... I don't care what you think of the other Roman gods. The god of war is the best, anyway." Mars gave a cocky grin. It was possible the girl thought he'd given her a pseudonym just as she had given him. No matter.

He took off the glasses, moving as though to give them back before hanging them on the collar of his t-shirt. "Tell me, Trip - what's there to do around here? Anything? You might have noticed I'm not from around here." True, he had lived in Ireland long enough to become acquainted with some of the local haunts, including Azorat, but she didn't need to know that.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:37 pm

"My first huh?" She raised and eyebrow and smirked, letting her one hand dangle down in front of her. "I suppose you would be... and just what makes Mars the best? Change my Perspective."

J. J. fell for the move, grabbing at them only to find herself grabbing at air. She pulled her face into a pout, but her eyes never really showed any sign of actually being upset, "Oh yes, definitly not nice at all."

"Not much really... but perhaps I'm just being a pessimist," she shrugged her shoulders, and actually thought about it, "There's shopping if you like to blow you're money, places to eat if you're feeling peckish, or just wish to people watch... you obviously found this place, the lake... if you like water and such, Oh and of course, for the romantics - or children - in the crowd you can go get yourself lost in the maze; dream date I've heard."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:57 pm

"Oh, yes," Mars said smugly. "Don't worry. You'll enjoy it."

He leaned close to her, looking her directly in the eye. "What makes Mars the best," he responded, "is that unlike all the other gods, I'm real." He winked and pulled back, leaning on his elbows. The boy smirked unrepentantly.

"A maze, huh?" He wasn't a fan of mazes. They bored him. Mars quickly rose to his feet, taking the girl by hand and pulling her upward so that she would be brought chest to chest with himself. "I like to explore. What d'ya say, Trip? Wanna get lost with me?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:44 am

"Well then I suppose I'll look forward to it."

The girl froze as he moved forward, taking an even breath, and making an conscious effort not to pull her gaze away first - something she would have done before. She swallowed slightly as he pulled away, taking just the briefest of moments before pulling her smirk back on her face.

"Solid start, I'll keep that in mind. However, I think you'll have to do a little more than that to change my perspective completely."

"Hmm, I don't know," she hedged slowly, tilting her head to the side as she looked up at him, "Thats quite the offer... I could have a busy schedule you know. But I guess..."

She trailed off and shrugged, pulling away a couple of steps, before turning to look back over her shoulder.

"What the hell. Lets go get lost."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:12 am

Mars chuckled. "Oh, I'm just getting warmed up," he assured. "Perceptions too easily changed belong to the weak-minded. I'll win you over. Just wait."

He took a moment to take full stock of her while she spoke; the features of her face, her scent, the sound of her heart pumping in her chest. Nothing went unnoticed. She was the most interesting thing he had encountered all day - heck, all week. Or perhaps, he simply didn't take interest in anyway except when he was really bored. Mars wasn't about to analyze it. He was more into living in the moment.

Mars smirked triumphantly, then he wrapped an arm about her middle from behind, lifting her off her feet and carrying her to the floor of the arena. Tilting his head, he teasingly nuzzled her ear.

"This should be fun," he murmured, setting her back on her feet and letting her go. He gestured grandly towards the exit. "Lead the way, sweetheart."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:00 am

"Oh, I'm waiting," she smirked easily.

She didn't notice much of the observing as she had been delievering her taunts and half agreements, nor was she paying attention to the boy as she continued to work her day down the steps. Thus when she took a step forward, and instead found herself being lifted and carried, she couldn't help but give a slight squeak of surprise.

"I think," she muttered softly, biting her lip as her ear was nuzzled, "I could have made it down the stairs without my feet turning on me."

She managed to pull her teasing attitude back as she was set on her feet once more, "Of course it will - I'm always fun." Flashing a smirk she followed his gesture and promptly lead them away from the arena and towards the discussed maze.

"So," she drawled slowly as she stopped them near the enterence, "Are we going to trust my directional skills are better than my balance? Or do you want to take a swing in command?"

Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:45 pm

"Probably," Mars conceded, pausing to trail his gaze over the girl before giving her a devil-may-care grin. "But maybe I just wanted an excuse to hold you."

The boy chuckled. "Is that right? Hmm... I think I should be the judge of that. I'm the one needing entertained, after all."

He followed after her, letting her lead the way, then moving to stand a bit too close, intimately, when she turned to address him. "Well, we are meant to be getting lost, aren't we?" he responded, gazing steadily down at her. "That means you need to lead us. Unfortunately, in this case, I happen to have an excellent sense of direction."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:33 pm

"Was that the reason?" the girl smirked past her continuing blush, "Well, you know asking works just as well too."

"That sounds like a lot of pressure," she quipped with ease.

She tilted her head, blinking once, slowly, as he looked down at her, "Ignoring the insult to my directional skills then..."

J. J. smiled slowly, and then flounced away once more into the maze.

"Which way to go, which way to go, which way to go..." she made a show of looking one way, almost walking down the path and then turning the other way, taking a step and then stopping and turning back the first way again.

She made placed a large frown on her face, and put her hands on her hips.

"Well this is a tough choice, now isn't it?" She raised her eyebrows at the boy, before grinning. "I know what I'll do!"

She pointed her finger at Mars, before closing her eyes.

"You, spin me."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Mars watched as the girl made a show of choosing which path they ought to take. He wore an amused smirk. Encountering her was certainly a break from the general tedium of the day.

Tilting his head as she pointed her finger at him, his smirk broadened. Taking her hand in his, Mars raised it over her head as he twirled her about, though, he knew that wasn't quite the way she expected him to do so. He brought her to a stop, his hands coming to rest on her hips.

"Y'know, Trip," he said quietly, lips close to her ear and a smirk firmly in place, "you shouldn't close your eyes. You never know when I might do something outlandish."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:07 pm

J. J. let out a surprise giggle, and of course being her self, wobbled slightly as she was twirled around. No, she hadn't really been expecting him to follow her orders quite like that, but she wasn't complaining.

She titled her head, her blush finally stopping coming up everytime he did something like he did now - touching her hand or waist. Getting use to it

She still didn't open her eyes.

"Hmm," she said softly, her voice shaking ever so slight, betraying her attitude just a bit, "And who says I'd be against... outlandish behaviour?"
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:39 pm

His arms wrapped around her, one braced across her collar with a hand curling about her shoulder and the other across her low abdomen, hand resting over the curve of her hip. He tugged her back against his body, hold gentle, yet confining. Mars tilted his head to ghost his lips along the shell of her ear, before tracing the curve of her neck to her shoulder.

"Is that a challenge, Trip?" he murmured, breath soft against her skin. "A test? Such a lovely girl... do you really think that wise?" Mars nuzzled her ear again, pressing a light kiss to the angle of her jaw.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:07 pm

"Well, m-maybe," her voice shook ever so slightly, the quiver that had been betraying her before had grown to a point that she was just barely hanging on.

She took a deep breath, trying to control her voice, completely ignoring the slightest shiver that went down her spine as she could feel his breath dance across her skin, followed by his lips.

J. J. couldn't even dare to open her eyes now. She feared if she did now, she'd completely lose it... and she had no idea what that would mean for what she did next.

"Maybe," she repeated her voice slightly more steady. "Maybe I'm tired of wise."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Mars smirked at the tremor in her tone. His hold on her loosened, but only enough to turn her in his arms before pulling her against him, once more. He left feather light kisses against each of her eyelids. Anchoring her to him with one hand pressed into her back, the other rose to trace her features with his fingertips.

He brushed his lips across hers, the contact so light and fleeting that it could have been imagined.

"Well, then," Mars whispered, tone low, "you're in good hands." Then, he was kissing her again, tongue teasing her lips for entrance.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 pm

J. J. stayed perfectly still, as he spun her slightly, moving her back towards him. She barely dared to take a breath as his fingers traced along her skin, fearful of just what that breath might do. This was...

She had been treading water for a while, managing to keep her head up, but now she was at a risk of slipping under, drowning.

She was in over her head.

And yet she couldn't bring herself to care.

As his lips made contact with hers the first time, so light she wasn't completely sure it had actually happened, that her mind hadn't been playing tricks on her, she seemed to unfreeze. Slowly at frist, taking in a quick sharp breath through her nose. She felt herself leaning closer towards him as he spoke, hardly even aware of what she was doing.

And then...

It all swirled in her head; in all honesty she had no idea what she was doing, but she felt as if she could figure it out as she went along. Her arms looped up around him of their own free will, latching themselves at the base of his neck, and her lips parted with ease, as if all they had been waiting for was someone to ask them to be openned.
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:03 am

Mars smiled against her lips as her arms wound about his neck. She was clearly inexperienced, but made up for it in eagerness. He held her tighter, grinding his hips lightly against hers. Kissing her more deeply, his tongue thoroughly explored her mouth, tongue stroking tongue.

When he finally pulled back, he nuzzled her nose, resting his forehead against hers. "You're lucky we're in a public place," he murmured huskily, "or I might do something naughty to you."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:41 am

J. J.'s head continued to swirl as she just continued to go with the flow, her brain all but shutting off, and her body going on autopilot moving and reacting of its own freewill.

She made a soft sound of protest in the back of her throat as he pulled away, she finally allowed her eyelids to flutter open.

"Right," she murmured softly, ignoring the tiny thrill his words sent through her, "Public..." she trailed off and paused for a brief moment before her brain got her back on track, "Speaking of Public... I don't believe we've gotten properly lost yet."

She managed to pull a shadow of her smirk back on her face, "In fact I don't think we're really lost at all."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am