Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Not to Be

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Not to Be

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:18 am

Small Muggle Cemetery
    Late Afternoon

Aria had found him. Her Rhys. The girl slowly knelt on the ground in front of the grey stone, a hand reaching out to trace the letter etched into its face.

R... H... Y... S...

"You weren't suppose to die," Aria admonished. "I told you I was coming back, didn't I? How could you let yourself be run over by a muggle vehicle? You were supposed to stay alive!" Her tone became a bit thick and she paused, drawing in a deep breath.

She frowned reprovingly at the headstone. "I'm very angry that you didn't listen. Perhaps, it is just as well. I was never meant to remain yours..." her voice trailed off and the blonde stared down at her hands.

"I loved you, Rhys. So much." Aria gave a soft laugh. "Perhaps, a part of me always will."

Drawing out her wand she murmured a quiet spell, tracing a heart-shaped wreath of flowers. Aria smiled at the result, only to scowl when the flowers burst into flames. "I suppose it's the thought that counts," she said, a small smile tugging at her lips. "You never struck me as a flower person, anyway."

Rising to her feet, the girl quietly left the cemetery, leaving a wreath of charred flowers on the grave of one Rhys Haines.

Spoiler:

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:36 am