Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lost, but Never Forgotten

Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Lost, but Never Forgotten Empty Lost, but Never Forgotten

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:01 am

Collin did not want to go home he didn't want to be anywhere that would remind him of his brother. It was the worse at home, all his mother could do was cry and his father just acted like Casey got what he deserved for not following their fathers orders.

Collin was lost, a piece of him was missing and he began drinking dreamless sleeping potions and taking some kind of pill he got from some muggles. It was something that made the emptiness feel a little better. He always carried the bottle of pills in his pocket so whenever he felt the need he would take one..

Collin found his way out into the woods, and just wanted to stay and get lost in the woods. He was in the need for Kassidy but he was not sure she would still want him when she discovered what his problem was. He had been avoiding her owls that she had been sending him. He knew that she loved him and would be there for him, but he was in a place that he felt he didn't deserved her love.

Collin just laid in the middle of the field in the woods and just stared up at the sky.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Lost, but Never Forgotten Empty Re: Lost, but Never Forgotten

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Kass sighed all of her owls that she was sending Collin was coming back without a response. She was worried about him. Because he was really upset and lost when Casey died. And she wanted to give him some time with his parents to grieve. But she knew that Collin need her right now. She missed him and need him. She was worried waiting for her owls.

She was walking in the woods. It was helping her to think. All she wanted was Collin right now. At home her mother was trying to cheer her up with everything. And finally Kassidy broke down and told her what was wrong. Casey was someone who Kass loved. But she was torn between him and Collin. And in the end she chose Collin.

Kass grinned when she seen Collin in the field in the woods. “ Collin!!”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Collin had started to doze off a little when he all of a sudden heard his name, he was actually glad that she was hear. He knew that voice anywhere, it was the voice of his angel, the one he had been listening to in order to get through the tough times.

Collin made sure to stash the pills into his pockets so she wouldn't see them, "Umm, Hello Kass, what a surprise to see you out here."

Collin did not want to seem like he was to over excited to see her, that was not in his nature.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Kass pouted when Collin was excited to see her. She had missed seeing Collin everyday like she had when they was in school. Kass tried to invite him to do things with her mother and her. But he would never send response back. But she was excited that she found him here.

She then hugged Collin. “ I missed you so much! I written I don't know how many time and the owls just keeps coming back with no answers. I was starting to think that you didn't want me anymore.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:23 am

Collin gave a small smile to Kassidy, "I am sorry, I am just not very good company at the moment and I didn't think it was fair to you."

Collin told the truth when he talked to Kassidy he had to smile when Kass hugged him, and when she did Collin could not help but hold her and not let her go.

"I have missed you too." Collin said as he started to cry. "I still miss Case too."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:53 am

Kassidy smiled. “ But Collin I just need you. I been so worried that my mother is starting to worry about me. Been doing everything to cheer me up.”

She smiled as Collin was holding her. This was something that she missed doing. And she knew that he needed her more than ever.

“ I know you miss Case.” Kass then bite her lower lip trying to think of something. “ Maybe you can come home and spend time with me? That way I can spend time with you.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:52 pm

Collin was not used to be needed by any one except his brother and then apparently he was needed enough that his brother could not come to him when he was having problem. They were suppose to be close and be able to talk to him.

"How could you need me, no one ever needs me." Collin sighed and let her go,then picked up a rock and threw it

"I suppose any place would be better than going home." Collin though it would be nice being some place where he won't have to deal with his parents.

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Kassidy need Collin more than he knew it. She was getting really depressed over Casey death and where she thought that Collin didn't love her anymore. Her mother was forcing food down her throat because she wouldn't eat.

“ Collin I need you more than you can think. I been getting depressed because I thought you didn't love me anymore. Because all my owls where coming back. And you never answer any of them.”

She smiled a little bit when he agreed to come back with her. “ I think my mother would love to hear that. She can finally see me smile again.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Collin sighed when he listened to Kassidy talk about how she needed him and how depressed she was over Casey,

"Well I don't know how to cheer myself up over Casey let alone cheer you up. Just because I don't talk to you Kass does not mean I don't care anymore, I just needed space." Collin sighed and started to play with her hair.

"Just remember just because I am there does not mean I will feel 100% all the time. I am still having a lot of trouble with things, including nightmares."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Kassidy just sat there and was going to listen to everything that Collin had to say. Right now it was important that he knew that she would be there for him.

“ Collin just being around you makes me feel a little bit better. I spent all of our fifth year avoiding answering your question if I wanted to date you. And I wish that I hadn't.” She loved it when he would play with her hair.

She then listened to him saying that he might not feel like himself while he was there. He was also mention something about having nightmares. “ Well since we don't have a guest room, you will be sleeping in my room. That should help some of the nightmares.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:48 am

Collin almost laughed a little listening to Kass talk about last year, "I would say, you kept coming on and then turning me off."

Collin had never had a girl play so hard to get in his life,usually they were coming after him.

"So your telling me your mother will be ok with two 16 yr olds sharing a bedroom for the summer?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:10 am

Kass loved it that Collin was laughing a little bit. “ Well I really wasn't sure what I wanted. And know I know that I made the right choice. And right now you need me more than you know it.”

She knew that it had to seem liked she was playing hard to get. But that really wasn't the case.

“ Well for one my mom trust me not to do anything stupid. And I had to beg her say that this would help me get over my depression.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Collin was feeling a little better being with Kassidy, he knew if he was going to make it through this she would need to be his rock because that is what he needed.

"Well I am glad that you are going to be here for me, because I know I am going to need all the support I can." Collin smiled

Collin almost had to laugh, "Your mom trusts you, but I believe dear I would be the one who your mom shouldn't trust. I am such a bad influence on you, your mom might change her mind."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:17 am

Kassidy smiled cause she was feeling better just having Collin around. She needed him more than he knew. And she was glad that they was in the same year. Cause he was always pushing her to study more.

“ I would never leave you and you should know that. I will be here no matter what.” That is when she smiled and kissed Collin.

She then laughed a little bit. “ How are you a bad influence on me? And my mother already told me if anything happens you was going to be sleeping on the couch or I am supposed to sit up a tent outside for you.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:22 pm

Collin knew that Kass would never replace Casey in his life but he knew that she would help him a lot. Collin was glad he had met Kass last year because if it was not for her he did not know how he would get through it.

Collin smiled and kissed Kass back when she kissed him, "I believe I might fall in Love with you if your not careful.". Collin was afraid of love, just look at his home.

When Kass talked about pitching a tent outside Collin had to laugh, "I thought we had this discussion dear, I do not sleep on the ground. You will sleep in the tent and I will get the bed."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Kassidy was glad that Collin was in her life. Because he was making her happy just by being with her. Because if she had never met Collin, she didn't know what her life would be like. It would be a lot different.

She then kissed him back. But she couldn't help but laugh. “ I thought that you was already in love with me. “ Kass knew that he loved her.

Kassidy then started to laugh when he reminded her that he didn't sleep on the ground. “ That isn't fair you should sleep outside. Or just make sure that you are on your best behavior and don't try anything.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:26 am

Collin was smiling as he was listening to Kass talk. She was cheering him up a lot and he was glad.

"Well I don't know about that the jury is still out." Collin laughed as he pushed her over on the ground.

"Well I am sure I can be the perfect gentleman, but it is you I am worried about. It is perfectly fair that you sleep on the ground." Collin was laughing.

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:37 am

Kassidy could tell that Collin was cheering up just a little bit. And she was glad that she could make this happen.

She then pouted a little bit when Collin was talking about not having decided that yet. But he then pushed her over to the ground. “ That wasn't very nice.”

“ Well I hope that you will be a prefect gentleman.” She then glared when he said that he was worried about Kassidy. “ I will be a good girl while you are sleeping in my bed.” She then started to laugh. “ My bed and if you get kicked out I still sleep in it.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Collin was smiling down on Kass now that he had the upper hand and had Kass pinned down.

"Now Kass dear since when have I ever been nice?" Collin smirked then kissed her.

"I will be sure to place a wall in between the two halves and then you won't be tempted." Collin smirked and then kissed her again.

Kass was very beautiful and he would always be tempted to touch her but he would refrain.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Kass seen that he had her pinned her down. She then started to grin. “ I bet you are loving this right now?”

She then was still grinning. “ Yes you have. Remember when I was sick and you came to visit me. And I accidental threw up on Julian and you were trying to make me laugh cause I felt so bad.”

He then was talking about placing a wall just so she wouldn't be tempted. That is when she rolled her eyes and kissed him back. “ I am sure you are the one who would be tempted.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:04 am

Collin smirked as he looked her up and down, "Yes, I would say this position is agreeable to me."

Collin couldn't honestly say that he was in love with her yet, but he was coming close. He knew when she went away that the hole he had would come back, but right now she was keeping his mind off of things.

"Oh come on you know you find me totally irresistible, that's why you keep seeking me out."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Kass laughed. “ I know that you are loving this right now. I know you always dreamed of pinning me down.”

She then smiled as she knew that Collin loved her, but he had never said it yet. He wouldn't have been so concern when she was sick. Or how she was feeling.

“ Oh you are something that I can't live without.” That is when she started to laugh again. “ But I do wish you would say I love you sometime.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:39 am

Collin released Kass and rolled on his back looking up to the sky thinking about how beautiful blue the sky was, "I have dreamed of lots of things, but pinning you down I am afraid was not on the list."

Collin had lots of dreams but they were going to have to change because he was all alone now, well besides Kass.

"You would be surprised what you learned to live without." Collin started to get depressed again, not that it was Kass's fault she just didn't think about what she said.

"I love you yes,but I am not IN love with you yet."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:22 am

Kass then sighed as she watched Collin roll away onto his back. She then looked up and noticed the white, fluffy clouds. He then was saying that he has dreamed many things but pinning her down wasn't one of them.

She was starting to feel like he didn't want her anymore. And this was something that she couldn't take.

She could tell that he was depressed again and it was her fault. And she was supposed to try and cheer him up.

Kass wanted to cry when Collin said that he wasn't in love with her yet. Just saying I love you, it was just another eight letter words.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:12 am

Collin sighed he knew that he hurt Kassidy's feelings and that was not what he meant to do. He rolled on his side and looked at Kass and then placing his arm over her he pulled her close to him.

"I am sorry Kass, I didn't mean to upset you. I am just all over the place with my feelings and right now your getting all of my backlash and that is not fair to you." Collin placed his head on her chest.

"Your all I have left right now beside my mother and I couldn't live without you. I would have to kill myself."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:14 am