Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Whats funny.

Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Whats funny. Empty Whats funny.

Post by Luka Donkov Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Luka walked along the riverside, actually in deep thought, trying to think of lyrics to the little melody he had been working on. He may be hyperactive and annoying most of the time, but when it came to his music. he could buckle down and be serious, sort of. He strummed through the melody and sighs "i cant get it. i can write the music but i cant write the words lev. i need help with that part..." he mumbled to the rather large lizard sunning itself beside him. It merely flicked its tongue in response to the boy. Luka laughs "youre no help at all.."
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Whats funny. Empty Re: Whats funny.

Post by Loz2 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:20 am

Mikayla's parents always had some type of business they had to tend to, and after being stuck at home numerous of times, she convinced her parents to take her, not that she needed them to persuade them much. They had told her to run along, and that she should meet them in a whole.

In what seemed like hours, but had only been a couple minutes, she found herself along the riverside. She had been to this place, but had not been here for quite some time. She walked, until she saw someone talking to a lizard? She looked at them in curiosity.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:29 am

Luka, not noticing the girl behind him at first, still lost in his song, climbs up onto the big fence by the river and walks nimbly down it, never losing balance for a second, luka wasnt that strong, but he was well balanced. He finally notices the girl and a smile breaks on his face as he flips off of the fence and lands on his feet and darts over, back to his usual hyperactive luka self. "hi there! my names luka whats yours?"
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Loz2 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:49 am

"Mikayla.." she said. She was kinda weirded out by this boy. He seemed a bit nice too her, and hyper. It made her laugh, but not in a malicious way she usually does, but in a very nice way.

"So, what are you doing?" she asked.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Luka smiles "im doing what im normally doing, living my life! but right now im working on another song. its hard. normally smebody helps me with the words. the musics easy. words are hard." he pouts slightly and then his smile returns to his face. "its a pleasure tto meet you mikayla. and what about you? what brings you to the riverside/'
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Loz2 Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:55 am

The Hitrost smiled at his attitude. "Words are hard, eh? Do you need help?"

"And nothing really. I'm just visiting while my parents are doing... something." answered Mikayla to Luka.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Luka sighs, this girls parents were busy too. He decided to dress like a commoner today, Nikolai was off doing god knows what, so after being kidnapped, he would not be going where without Nikolai unless he was in a disguise. The Earl would not be seen as weak ever again.

"so what do your parents do Mikayla?" luka asked with a smile "mine are well, I'm not really supposed to say..."
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Loz2 Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:04 am

"They, um, well let's just say that I'm not supposed to say either." replied Mikayla, quite shyly. That was a first for the first year Hitrost. She is never shy, in fact, she was always very outspoken.

"Can we please let the subject of our parents end here," she said with quite a rude tone. She immediately regretted her tone and said, "Sorry Luka, I'm just not very comfortable with the subject of my parents and their occupations. How 'bout we get to know each other a bit?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 pm