Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Long and Tiring Day

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Long and Tiring Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Long and Tiring Day

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Leshia smiled as she thought Lily and her boyfriend were perfect for each other. And sometimes she wished that would happen to her. But she knew that wouldn't happen to her any time soon.

“ I am sure that you fit someone. If he really loved you you will. Love will work out either way.”

She then said that she didn't feel special since she didn't have a wand and wasn't magical. “ Maybe that is because he see something in you that you just don't yet see.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Lily smiled at Leshia, "I suppose you are right, that's what Blaine tell me"

Lily thought about the all the times that Blaine told her how special she was,

"Yeah I suppose he can, but you try living in a house full of people who can do magic and you can't."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Leshia smiled. “ Yeah I know that I am right. You have to think postive. That is what I have to do in my house.”

She hoped that she was helping Lily out.

“ Don't even think about that. I mean there are time I wished that I didn't have magic. But then my father would still hate me.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:35 am

Lily tried to smile as she listened to Leshia talk, "Thinking positive is a lot hard to say than do, that is for sure."

Lily was a little in shock when she had bad things to tell her about her family. Lily could not understand how a person could hate her family but maybe it was because she didn't have one.

"Well I have whined on your shoulder, would you like to whine on mine?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:59 am

Leshia smiled as Lily was talking about where she had to stay positive. “ Yeah I know that it can be hard, but it is something that will get you through all the hard times.”

She then was sitting there thinking about her life at home. And how it was no picnic, it was something that she wouldn't wish on anybody.

“ Well I guess I could tell you the things that are bothering me.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:11 am

Lily tried to smile a little, she like the idea of worrying about someone else's problems for a change.

"Well I will try to be more positive so why don't you tell me about your life?"

Lily had a feeling that Leshia's life was not a bed of roses, and Lily at least had someone that loved her, even f she didn't feel very loved at the moment.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:41 am

Leshia never had anybody ask about her problems before and she really didn't know how to say them all. Because this was the first time anybody had ever asked her that question before.

“ I guess I could tell you about my life. But just warning I am nothing like my family.”

She then sighed as she was about ready to talk. “ Well my father hates muggles in his mind a good muggle is a dead muggle. Well I don't think there is nothing wrong with a muggle. And well my family is a Slytherin family, I was sorted into Hufflepuff. This cause me to be a disgrace to my family. I actually have a twin who thinks she is better than everybody else.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Lily could not believe the way that Leshia's family treated her, especially her sister.

"Parents I can see, only because I have never had any myself, but your sister? How could she treat you like she is better than you."

Just recently Lily had found out she had a brother, but she was never raised around one.

"I was never raised with siblings, just in a orphanage which sucked." Lily smiled
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Leshia just sat there and was watching how Lily was reacting to everything that she had just said. This was something that she was expecting.

She then mention something about why would her sister do something like that. “ Well my sister is the way that my family is. And well I am the disgrace. Tabi is what a Slytherin should be, and that is what my family is like.”

Leshia then started to sigh. She really hated how she was always being treated.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Lily could not understand how a sister could be this way, especially a twin sister.

"You mean your sister wants to be mean like this, your her sister." Lily could understand some things but never about family.

Lily really didn't remember much about her family, many of it was still repressed in the back of her mind, Lily wanted to tell Leshia the rest of her story now she would probably understand better now.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Leshia then smiled a little bit as she was watching Lily.

“ Yeah I could never explain it either. But some bad things happened to me and I know that when I got back she changed a whole lot. I think that was because she thought that she lost me.”

She just sat there and was answering Lily questions.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:24 am

Lily looked at the time and she probably should get back, not that Blaine would even know she was gone he was always busy. But then Lily didn't really want to leave she was enjoying talking to someone besides the four walls or elves.

"Well thats a plus, at least she realized that you did mean something to her, even if it took something bad to happen." Lily wondered what happened but she was not nosy enough to ask.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:01 am

Leshia sighed, it was getting late.It wasn't like she had anything to d. And she really didn't want to go home and put up with her father. Besides Tabi wouldn't notice that she was gone. The last time she knew Ivano was coming over.

" Yeah I guess that it is a plus. But it had to take something really bad for her to notice me."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:58 am

Lily sighed a little at what Leshia said and she did have a point, and wondered if that is what it would take to get Blaine to notice her a little more.

"I know its not a good thing for it to have to go that far. But sometimes people will take what they can get, I know I would." Lily sighed

"Hey I believe I have had enough of this place, you up to taking a walk?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Leshia sighed as she thought about what she had said. But it had to take something really bad to happen to her for her twin to notice her. And she hoped that everything would get better soon.

" Well it is something that I wished would have never happened to me. I was so scared that I would never see my twin again."

She then smiled when Lily asked if she wanted to go for a walk. " A walk sounds perfect."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Lily smiled and placed some money on the table to cover any cost she might have and then she headed out of the door.

"So I know the basic things about yourself Leshia, but tell me what kind of things that you personally like to do?"

Lily enjoyed many things, and not a lot of people shared her interest for fighting, but with the new job she hoped to never have to fight again, he body was telling her to stop before she got seriously hurt.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:43 am

Leshia then watched as Lily had paid for everything that she had bought. She liked that she was spending time with someone new.

She then started to blink when she was being asked about the things that she liked to do.

“ Well I like to hang out at the park and just watch people. I love to read and sometime write whatever comes to my mind.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Lily had to smile when Leshia said what she liked to do, "Well it seems like we both enjoy the the same things. I have learned that sitting in the park with a book is very calming."

Lily was enjoying spending time with another girl, even if she was a magical one.

"Watching people can be fun, sitting in the park is how I met my brother."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Leshia smiled as she was talking to Lily. It was good for someone to ask what she did, and actually cared. “ Wow that is awesome we are the same.”

She was enjoying her time with muggles. It was something that she loved to do.

“ I know I love watching muggles. How they mange to get along without magic.” She then started to blink. “ You have a brother?”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:55 am

Lily almost started laughing at Leshia, why would anyone want to study muggles.

"Why would you want to watch muggles, we are pretty boring." Lily said with a smile.

"Yep, I have a older brother and he seems to be very nice, even though I have just meet him a couple of times." Lily sighed
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Leshia blinked when Lily was about ready to laugh when she said that she loved to study muggles.

“ I don't think that you are boring. It is different than a wizarding life and I like it.”

She then smiled when Lily said that she had a brother. “ That seems really good. I always wanted an older brother but I think I am happy with my twin.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:28 am

Lily had to smile, "I guess you would think that because you live in the magic world all the time and you are magic, you should try being non-magical and life in a magic world. You feel out of place." Lily had to sigh.

"I guess I am upset because I love the world of magic and all the things you have and get to do and I find out I am what is called a squib, that is depressing.

When Leshia was talking about wanting a brother but is happy with her sister Lily had to smile.

"Well up until my brother, Blaine is the only person that I have had in my life."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Leshia smiled. “ Yeah it is good to know about muggles and their world. It means that I can go and tried to blend it. That way I don't stick out like some witches and wizards do.” But she knew that Lily had to be upset cause she was living in the magic world but she was a muggle.

She then heard Lily say that she was a squib. “ Oh wow I’m sorry to hear about that. There isn't any squibs in my family that I know. Or that anybody told me.”

Leshia then grinned again. “ Well I am in your life now.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:21 am

Lily had to smile when Leshia said that she had her in her life now, "Well I am glad, I need a female friends. I really can't see me becoming friends with the woman we live with."

Lily knew that with Leshia being her friend she will be able to do other things than stay in the house with people she didn't really know.

"Well I can teach you anything you need to know, seeing is I was raised as one."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Leshia smiled. " Well I am glad that I could help you there. I know this gives me time away from my house and all the pureblood hate muggles type of thing."

She smiled, she always liked meeting new people and making new friends. It was something that made her differnt from her twin. And the fact that Lily was a muggle.

" Awesome! I know this year I am taking muggle studdies."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 am