Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dance Show

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Dance Show Empty Dance Show

Post by Laura Veer Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Laura sighed, and stretched her legs. Dance practice was hard work, especially who their instructor was. "COME ON GIRLS!" The instructor yelled, putting down her water.

"Time to practice again!" The class groaned quietly, as they got up. Laura sighed, and started dancing along to the music. It was Calabria 2008, by Raggatronic. After that song, it turned to Rock that body by Black Eyed Peas. That was her favorite dance pattern.

Kicking a leg up in the air, Laura leaped over somebody gracefully and landed softly. Dropping to the floor on her knees, Laura continued the dance. Everybody else was doing there part, perfectly. They had been practicing this one for a long time now.

When the practice ended, Laura gratefully took the offered shower in the locker rooms.

Walking out of the dance place, Laura gratefully breathed in the cool London air. Too distracted on selecting a song on her Ipod, Laura ran into someone.

"Sorry!" Laura yelped.

Outfit
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Dance Show Empty Re: Dance Show

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:26 am

Iris wandered around the streets aimlessly, not really bothered as to where she was headed. It just felt good to be back in England away from boring Russia, though she had to admit that Durmstrang was quite an experience.

She didn't feel it much often, but she was actually getting used to the people there.

She ran her hands through her hair, as she glanced at the people. The scars on her hands were beginning to fade, but there were a few on her face still visible. Every time she looked in the mirror, all she wanted to do was kill the bastard.

Lost in her own thoughts, she was startled when someone bumped into her. "It's alright," she muttered, least bothered. "Though I do suggest you look ahead than at your device while walking," she commented and shrugged.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Blushing, Laura put away her Ipod for a bit. "I am usually pretty well at avoiding people while looking up a song but I am exhausted right now." Getting a good look at the young girl, who looked around Dylan's age, she saw a angry, haunted look in her eyes.

"I'm Laura, Laura Veer"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Iris shrugged once more, not really bothered by the girl's response. No harm, no foul, right? So why care?

"I'm Iris, but you can call me Grayson," she introduced herself and offered a brief smile to the girl, figuring she was probably a Muggle.

"So what's got you so exhausted that you can't see where you're going?" She asked, merely just to make conversation.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:11 pm

The name Grayson seemed familiar, as if somebody mentioned it to her once. Not entirely too sure, she kept quiet. "I take Dance Lessons, and they are very tiring at the moment. We have a dance show soon, so she is working us hard."

Laura realized the girl had a mixed accent, a lot like Laura's.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:09 pm