Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

You've Been Served

Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

You've Been Served Empty You've Been Served

Post by Lachlan Cooper Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:37 am

Lachlan marched up to the Ministers Office he had several files in his hand as evidence, he was sick of the Head Auror Brock and his appauling work ethic and he was going to bring him down

While Lachlan worked as an Archive Worker he really wanted to be a Wizarding Prosecutor Lawyer, Lachlan knew the law well and he knew he had Brock, and if Kallie tried to defend him, Lachlan would report her to the Daily Prophet

Lachlan gave three loud knocks on the Ministers door and waited for it to open, he had his stern serious face on
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

You've Been Served Empty Re: You've Been Served

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Kallie, her head resting on her desk, mumbled fitfully in her sleep before jolting awake at the sound of loud knocking on her door. A deep flush covered her face as she realized she had allowed herself to doze off.

She didn't have time for sleeping. She was still catching up from her time off after the attack, and all the other distractions that had been coming up were simply not helping.

She did not have time for anything that wasn't productive.

And sleeping counted as such a thing - unproductive.

Taking a quick moment to make sure she still looked put together - she did - she straightened her crisp white blouse, and adjested a few papers before nodding towards the door.

"Come in."
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Lachlan heard Kallie's voice and entered the room, he then rested his files down on a chair

"Hello Minister, im here to talk about the Head Auror Brock Cox, now tell me how well do you know him?" Lachlan asked
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Kallie raised an eyebrow at the man, and resisted an urge to sigh. Her face remained blank, even though her tired, stressed out brain was oozing frustration.

Did he really wish to waste her valuable time over Brock? Honestly, she had been surprised it had taken Brock this long to irritate someone into going after him, however, in her present state of mind, she was not in the mood to look at the bright side.

"Whatever may or my not have happened in my past is known of your or the ministries concern," she answered smoothly, "It is dead and gone. I have not spoken to Mr. Cox in a number of years."

Figuring the man was not going to just step aside, she set her pen aside and nodded to the folder.

"Now if you'd please, I am a busy woman, and do not have time for foolish questions. If you care to present something to me, please present the facts to me."
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:31 am

Lachlan gave her a stern look when she tried to hurry him along, he wasn't going to let her take control of the room, not on his watch

"Pleased to see you keep your personal life separate from work, after all it could a conflict of interest.And theres no need to be impatient it almost sounds like your hiding something"

Lachlan then smirked and pick up one of the folders " Minister I believe some serious action needs to be taken against Mr Cox, firstly he invites no Ministry members into employee areas and assumedly engages in sexual acts with these women vistors. Also Mr Cox fails to submit or complete Auror reports correctly"

Lachlan then placed the two files on the Ministers desk "There's witness testimonies about the unauthorised persons as well as example's of incorrectly filled out reports, and records of non submitted reports"

Lachlan took a step back and kept his gaze on Kallie
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:28 pm

"I would appreciate it Mr. Cooper, if you didn't use a tone that suggests that I might otherwise. This job, is. my. Life. I would like you to respect that, if you wish to address me," she leveled him with a steady stare, her voice clipped, "And I am merely rushing you along, because as I stated before, I only have so much time in the day, and I need to complete many things. I'm already behind, so I would appreciate it, if we could make this matter take as little time as possible."

Kallie kept her hands folded on her desk and did not interrupt the man as he spoke, but listed to every word he said carefully.

"Strange, every report I have been given, and as you know, it is my job to look over all reports, have been surprisingly well done," Kallie said simply. She knew full well that Eli or his secretary did most of the work - it was how Brock had always been. But she did not care who got it done, as long as someone did it. "However, I will look at the ones you are speaking of. It is always possible I missed something."

"Now as to your claim of, unauthorized persons, I do in fact have a record of every... guest Mr. Cox has had," unfortunately she thought to herself. "It is true they are none Ministry members, but the man has gone through all proper pathways to emit guests to the building, and although I'd rather he did something less... in his office. It is his own personal space to do as he wished. These woman come to him of their own free will. . Although the world prefers delicacy in this area, there is no laws against consensual... interactions."

Kallie rolled her shoulders. And leaned back in her chair looking at the young man for a long moment, thinking these things through, and decideding what was best to say next.

"It was not my choice to hire Mr. Cox; in fact, based on what I knew about him in the past, would not believe him to even want the job, and certainly wouldn't dream of giving it to him. However, what I have seen, he has been more than competent at what he's doing. True, he is eccentric, and his methods are... I'd rather he did things other ways, but to each their own. I do have sway over who stays and goes, and will take your suggestions seriously. I will look over what you have said closer when I have a free moment, and come to the proper decision."

She took a deep breath and nodded her head.

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention. If you have nothing else to contribute, I would kindly request that you leave to allow me to finish the work I started."
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Lachlan was not impressed by Kallie's answer he felt as though she was tossing him aside, he knew full well that her realtions with Brock would interfer in this matter

"You have one week to take action on this matter, or else I will be reporting to the Daily Prophet about your personal relations with Mr Cox and how your willing to cover up for him, as well as taking you to trial on one count of gross negligence"

Lachlan then walked towards the door and was just about to step out then turned Kallie

"Remember Minister,the people elected you under the pretence that you would do right by them" Lachlan then slammed the door behind him, he was quite pleased with himself, it was about time someone whipped this Ministry into order
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:30 pm

"I beg you're pardon?" Kallie raised her eyebrows at the man, for once almost losing control of herself. "I will have you know Mr. Cooper. Despite what you think, my personal life with Mr. Cox ended in a decidedly messy manor. And although it is true I still care for the man, it would make my life much easier if I did not have to see him on a weekly or daily basis."

She pushed up from her desk standing at full height - which admitedly wasn't that tale, but still more impresssive than sitting, "Trust me, if my personal life was taking control of this situation, doing things for my own petty reasons, than I would be thank you for giving me a reason to remove the extra daily complication I'm not entirely sure I was ever mature enough to deal with."

She walked around her desk, "If you go about telling people otherwise, handing out threats, like you are the one in charge here, I won't be the one getting in trouble, you will be the one facing charges of slander and libel."

She watched him storm out of her office with only the slightest hint of chargrin that she hadn't had the pleasure of kicking him out herself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:27 am