Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Hungry (Luc and Tay)

Hungry (Luc and Tay) Empty Hungry (Luc and Tay)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:36 am

Lucian grinned wildly as she walked to the Shrieking Shack as instructed by his father in a letter he had received this morning. As he stalked his way through Hogsmeade he felt his fangs tingle in anticipation.

Almost running to the shack he followed the smell of that pure blood and he chuckled upon spotting the woman his father had chosen for him to feed on, she was pretty buy it was her slashed wrists that made him groan.

Licking her wounds Lucian drank from her his fangs scraping her skin and soft moans escaped his throat as he devoured her.
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Hungry (Luc and Tay) Empty Re: Hungry (Luc and Tay)

Post by Tayla Wayland Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:47 am

Tayla had heard talk of the Shrieking Shack most haunted house in Britain but had never been in it before and today she decided was just as good as any. So she walked up to the old house curiously 'Hmm i wonder if I'll run into any of those ghosts?' she thought to herself before opening the door and peering in.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:53 am

Lucian growled and lifted his head up from the girl who had passed out with lack of blood, flying into the corridor he glared down the stairs moving at a super human speed to find out who it was interrupting him.

It was Tayla.

Morphing out of the shadows Lucian growled again and smirked at Tayla as he showed himself.

"Nice to see you again."
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:55 am

Tayla jumped at the voice it was familiar but she couldn't quite think of who it was. Twirling around she caught sight of the owner of the voice.
    "LUCI! You scared me!" she admonished with a grin before hugging him in greeting.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:02 am

Lucian growled hungrily and leant his nose down to inhale the smell of not only the ladies blood upstairs but Tayla's.

"Sorry.."

He muttered his voice husky with blood lust. Catching a shread of himself he pulled out of the hug and his fangs retracted slightly.

"What can I say I'm a scary guy."
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:13 am

"Maybe to others but not usually to me!" Tayla corrected still grinning "So what on earth where you doing here?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:19 am

Lucian smiled a pained smile and tried to block out the hunger in his mind, the thirst in his throat, he gulped and ran a hand through his hair trying to think of a good excuse.

"I was told to come here by my father."

Raising his eyebrow he bit down on his lips and licked the blood.

"Why are you here?"
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:34 am

Tayla noticed that Lucian was looking a bit pained and forced as he said this but didn't mention it.
    "Oh well I'd never been to the Shrieking Shack before and had nothing better to do so I thought I'd have a look. See if its really haunted." she replied with a smile

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:39 am

Lucian grinned lightly and shook his head, he cursed himself silently why was he wasting his meal upstairs? He was going to pay for that this week...the lack of blood.

"It's not. I've been here enough to know. It's still creepy though."

His Tongue searching his mouth for a left over taste of blood he pouted when he found none.

"You came alone?"
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:43 am

"Oh well I didn't really think it was but you never know" Tayla told Lucian "And yeah I did nobody wanted to hang out with me today" With this Tayla began to pout crossing her arms under her chest and huffing in annoyance.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:48 am

Lucian listened intently to Tayla as she spoke trying to get his mind off the thirst rising in his throat, growling he fumbled in his pocket, withdrew his pill box and swallowed a blood pill.

"I'll hang out with you, but im a little grumpy today..."

Lucian tried to change his eyes back to silver but failed, they stayed black and his fangs refused to retract.
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:52 am

"Good! Now I won't have to resort to hanging out at the Three Broomsticks by myself" Tayla told him watching as Lucian pulled a box out of his pocket and pulled out a pill.
    "What are they?" she asked him curiously gesturing to the box.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:57 am

Lucian growled and tried to control himself the blood pill not working with the smell of the girl upstairs and the blood that wafted from Taylas veins so pure and delicious.

"These?"

He shook the box.

"These are blood pills that stop me wanting to drain your tasty pure blood from your body...uh...I'm sorry...when the blood lust takes over I can't control it."
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:03 am

Tayla's eyes widened in realisation before she grinned quirkily "Not a problem Luci. Can I assume that you're here to feed then?" she asked him thinking he musn't have had some blood in a while to be this cranky.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 am

Lucian nodded and groaned low in his throat, grinning he moved with inhuman speed behind Tayla and pokes her neck feeling her pulse beat.

"That I am. She's upstairs."

He smiled moving fast over to the door so it looked like hd just appeared there, biting his lip he inclined his head to Tayla.

"Would you mind if I finished? You can watch or stay here...whatever."
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:12 am

"Mmyeh!" Tayla exclaimed as she squirmed away from the poke. "Sure you can finish i want to have a look around anyway so you can feed while I do that" she told him before poking him in the side as she skipped passed laughing merrily as she did so.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:27 am

Lucian chuckled gently and pokes Tayla again as he dashes upstairs to see that she was still alive the slender cuts on her wrists oozing blood. Bringing his lips to her wrists he growled and sunk his fangs in her flesh sucking the blood out the veins and he moaned lightly with the blood entering him.

He felt her slipping away and drew out his fangs making him gasp as much as he wanted to he couldn't drink dead blood.

"In nomine patris et filii spiritus sanctus amen."

Closing her eyes he went to find Tayla silently sneaking up behind her and yelling

"BWAH!"
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:33 am

Tayla spun around in surprise and punched whoever was behind her in the face, her eyes however widened when she saw who it was she had punched.
    "Bloody Oath! Luci I am so sorry!"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:40 am

Lucian did not expect the punch to his face, it didn't hurt him but since he was pretty much stone it would hurt Tayla. Shouldn't have punched him then.

"Well hello to you too Tayla."

He mutters stroking where she had punched him.

"Scared you hm?"
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:51 am

"Yes you did you meanie!" Tayla said pouting and cradling her handly "I'm not sure if i'm sorry anymore"
    she sniffed poking her hand with the other and wincing.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:56 am

Lucian grinned when he saw that Tayla had hurt her hand, shaking his head with a chuckle he took her hand in his and looked at it, nothing was broken it would just be bruised.

"Sorry, I thought you would realise it's me. Unless you count the corpse there's no one else here."

He smiled but quickly it failed to be replaced by a low threatening growl.

"Wolf."
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:59 am

"You startled me Luci it was a reflex reaction!" Tayla whined before sobering up at his growl "What? Where?" she asked alarmed.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:30 am

Lucian sniffed the air, his abilities strengthened by the new intake of blood, he motioned for Tayla to follow him down the stairs and into one if the rooms that they hadn't been in.

Pushing open the door his nose crinkled in disgust as the stench of wolf overpowered him, he growled and peered in the room, no wolf was there but there was fur left and blood from the transformation.

"Not here...ugh it smells disgusting."
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:35 am

Tayla frowned in confusion at his words before sniffing the air trying to smell the supposedly nasty smell. Then realising what she was doing stopped just as quickly looking at Lucian to see if he'd been watching her.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:40 am

Lucian raised his eyebrow as he heard Tayla sniff the air as if she was trying to smell what he could...but he knew that she couldn't, it was his vampires nose.

"Aw. You won't be able to smell anything apart from wet dog. I however can smell it really badly."

Moving into the room he walked over to the bed trying to catch a clue as to who the wolf might be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm