Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Black & Blue

Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Black & Blue Empty Black & Blue

Post by Lisette Josse Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:10 am

Lisette listened to the pitter-patter of the rain as she walked along the streets of Paris, which glittered with water. Lately she had taken to wandering aimlessly around various cities in order to entertain herself. None of her friends could really spare much time thanks to their own hectic family lives, and the chaos of her own kept her as far away from home as possible.

So here she was, a minimal social life and an even smaller pocketbook, weaving through the maze that is Paris. The girl sighed, shoving her hands into the deep pockets of her trendy peacoat, and hoping she wouldn't get too drenched out here.
    Vexena Harvester
    Vexena Harvester
    First Year
    First Year

Black & Blue Empty Re: Black & Blue

Post by Vexena Harvester Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 am

Vexena bustled down the street, holding her head down so that her baby blue hoodie's hood caught the brunt of the rain. She should have known better than to leave home without being fully prepared. But the weather had been so clear when she left... maybe if she asked, the sun would come out.

"PLEASE, mr. Sun," she prayed in her mind, "Shine through the rain and come out." When that didn't work, she mumbled and continued on. Where was she going anyways? Vexena didn't remember, so she kept walking until she crashed into someone and fell onto her butt. Great! Now she was really wet! She whipped off her hood, ready to tell the person to watch where they were going, but gawked at the girl before her, who was probably among the prettiest she'd ever seen.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:30 am

Lisette looked down wide-eyed at the little girl she had run into, "Oh! Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, are you okay?" She said in rapid French, stooping down to help the girl up. "Sorry," she repeated, an apologetic smile on her face, "That was entirely my fault."

She turned her head, looking around to see if there were any adults. She frowned, realizing that this girl was far too young and far too alone, "Where are your parents?" Her eyes returned to the girl's, a worried look on her face, "You're not lost, are you?"
    Vexena Harvester
    Vexena Harvester
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Vexena Harvester Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:39 am

Vexena get's up with the girl's help and grins sheepishly, "No, it's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going... sorry." she mumbles. She wasn't used to being sorry. It was the worst emotion, in her opinion, besides loneliness. She brushes herself off, but it does little since the rain continues pouring down. "I'm fine, just a bit winded. Having the breath knocked out of you tends to do that." and she smiles, giggling under her breath.

She looks at the girl with fear. Attempting to change the subject, she simply says, "Hi, I'm Vexena. You can call me Vexie." she adds a big smile, and holds out her hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 pm