Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Hankering for Creamy Deliciousness

Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Hankering for Creamy Deliciousness - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hankering for Creamy Deliciousness

Post by Blaire Vandever Mon May 02, 2011 11:51 pm

"Oh, I would," Blaire said, nodding as she finished off her ice cream. She pushed the bowl to the side and looked up.

"Oh yeah, 'cause you were so right that time you said the Chudley Cannons were going to make it to the Quidditch World Cup," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "But like I said, maybe you're right, but maybe you're not.."

A Hankering for Creamy Deliciousness - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hankering for Creamy Deliciousness

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 12:16 am

Leah glared at Blaire, eating the last of her ice cream. She sighed, a smile appearing on her face. "Let's have a sleepover! At your house! And and and and...in the morning, I'm making waffles!" she beamed, jumping up and down in her seat.
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Tue May 03, 2011 1:11 am

"Nice Shrek reference. Sounds good to me," Blaire said, smiling at her best friend. "I really need to be going. I'll see you later, then!"

She gave Leah a quick hug before leaving the shop. She had a few things to do before she returned home and needed to get them taken care of.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:45 am