Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Century Child

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Century Child Empty Century Child

Post by Manda Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:26 am

Outfit

Kait placed her hands in her short front pockets, and dragged her feet across the stone ground. It was a nice day, not too hot, not to chilly. There was a occasional breeze, and lively chatter was all over.

Kait had owled Frodo a day ago, asking him to meet her here. They were together, they should be meeting up during the summer to catch up after all.

Earlier, Kait had unwrapped her wrist from the bandage, Kait had got into a fight yesturday and broke her wrist, so Frodo won't ask why her wrist was damaged. It was broken, but the healers wanted her keeping it wrapped and be gentle with it for a few days.

Stopping to sit down on a bench, Kait looked around for Frodo.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Century Child Empty Re: Century Child

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:43 pm

Ever since Frodo had received Kait's owl, he had been a nervous wreck. He knew that the time had come to tell her about his and Lena's impromptu moment, though he really didn't want to. But he'd figured he'd rather tell her himself than have her find out from an unwanted source. He didn't know whether she'd believe that he had nothing to do with it, which was basically the truth.

As he walked around trying to find her, he ran a hand through his hair in frustration. He was scared and worried, more for Kait than for him. After all she's been through, it'd be almost a sin to tell her this. But he couldn't put it off any longer.

He finally spotted her sitting at a bench and and went over and sat next to her. "Hey," he told quietly and gave a small smile. "Any specific reason you suddenly wanted to see me?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:01 pm

"Hey love," Kait greeted, happy to see him. Grabbing his hand, Kait laced her fingers through his. "I just wanted to see you, I figured with how often I don't stay in one place, it will be hard to get hold of me."

Seeing something was wrong with him, Kait frowned. "Everything alright?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Frodo swallowed visibly and began to get more nervous. He slowly untangled their fingers, knowing that Kait won't even feel like coming anywhere near him after this. He couldn't remember the last time he had to do something this difficult and that had so much guilt.

"Um...I have something to tell you," he mumbled hesitantly.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Frowning at Frodo, the first thing Kait thought, O.k, so he is getting tired of me. Probably me from being such a drinker. Sighing sadly, Kait looked at Frodo. "You either are breaking up with me, or you had a pet monkey all this time, and he had burned my house down." Kait attempted to add some humor into this situation.

"If it is the monkey, I don't care."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:22 pm

"No, but you might break up with me after hearing what I have to say," Frodo told with a sigh. He couldn't even manage to laugh or grin at her joke; things seemed too dreary now.

"Um, me and Lena had met up last year because she was having a problem," he began. "And uh, I don't know what it was but..." he trailed off. "She kissed me." He just mumbled the words.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:27 pm

"Why would I freaking do that," Kait snorted and put her hair up. Kait was tempted to kiss Frodo right now, even if they were talking about something that probably wouldn't end well. His hair was looking soft and silky, his shirt showed off his muscle, his-

"What?" Kait suddenly whispered, when she heard what Kait did not want to here. "WHAT!" Kait repeated, shrieking this time. "LENA KISSED YOU! YOU BETTER HAD STOPPED HER FRODO MORIA OR I SWEAR, I AM GOING TO USE MY DAGGER AND YOU AND GET MY BROTHER ON YOU!"

Kait paused, taking in a deep breath. "Where does Lena live."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Frodo saw the way Kait was looking at him and under normal circumstances, he might have entertained that, but not now. The atmosphere was already going bad and the yelling would begin any minute.

"Kait, please calm down," he pleaded as they grabbing a lot of attention. "Of course I stopped her! I'm the one that pushed her away!" He nearly shouted back. "I swear, nothing happened. I just...don't understand what happened," he finally said.

"Why do you want to know that?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:29 pm

"Why did she do it, Frodo," Kait snarled, breathing heavily. Lena kissed what was hers, and Lena was going to pay. "What were you talking about when it happened? Why does she take sudden interest in you! SHE HAS RHYS FOR GODS SAKE! Lena was depressed without himn!" Kait couldn't control her words when she was angry, they all tumbled out with not control.

"So she can pay."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Frodo was feeling helpless and he knew that nothing would make her feel even a bit relaxed. "I wish I knew why she did it, Kait," he told with a sigh. "I guess it was heat of the moment or something like that; almost impulsive. She was telling me about a problem she had, something which isn't ready to tell anyone else."

All he wanted to do right now was just hug his red head and let her know that he was not responsible for what happened. "She's not interested in me," he whispered. "Maybe it was the depression...I just don't know..." he trailed and shook his head, feeling hurt himself.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:52 am

"That problem is her eating disorder isn't it?" Kait told him, now taking in deep breaths. Kait was starting to act calm, but really, the anger was just
    building. The calm before the storm. "I guessed, the last time we talked."

"Impulsive huh? Maybe Lena has been crushing on you for a while now," Kait started, throwing up her hands.

"It doesn't matter, she still freaking kissed you and... I don't even know when this happened! Frodo, when did this happen?" Kait demanded.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:12 am

"Yeah, it is," Frodo said and nodded his head slowly. "She was in a terrible condition when I found her and I hadn't talked to her much, but last when I saw her, she said things were going good with Rhys." He didn't know which was worse; Kait yelling or not yelling.

"B-But why w-would she even think of c-crushing on me?" He asked in shock, his mind and heart going through mixed emotions. "It happened sometime during the exchange program. I found her in the maze garden at Azorat..." He put his head in his hands, wanting to hit something for the first time.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:22 pm

"But not good enough where she has to kiss you," Kait snapped, her brown eyes flashing.

"Lena freaking kissed you Frodo! Why else would she kiss you?" Pausing, Kait said slowly, "This happened a few months ago... and you are telling me now?"

Kait was tempted to go ever to Frodo and comfort him, but Kait was angry. Too angry.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:09 pm

"What else do you want me to say, Kait?" Frodo asked, his voice becoming hoarse. "I don't think either of us wanted this to happen," he told quietly.

"How am I supposed to know?!" His voice raised a little. "Maybe she was feeling scared, maybe on purpose...I think you should ask her because I never understood the reason behind it." He looked at her, his eyes still holding the same love and guilt. "I couldn't keep lying to you anymore, though me and Lena had a deal."

"I'm sorry," he whispered.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Kait leaned against a lamp post, breathing through her nose. Kait wasn't sure what to say herself, it wasn't everyday you find out your best friend had kissed your boyfriend.

"Well, I guess I can thank you," Kait started. "For telling me, and breaking your deal. I-.... I need to think about this. Just.. I'll owl you later on." Then Kait walked away, blinking away tears.

What else were her friends hiding from her?
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:54 pm

Not being able to take it anymore, Frodo shot up from his seat and hugged Kait tightly. "I'm so sorry," he kept murmuring into her hair. "I get it if you want to..." he trailed off.

He felt his own water as he watched her walk away. Slumping down to the ground against the same lamp post, he closed his eyes, not sure what to do anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:51 am