Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

breathe in and breathe out

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

breathe in and breathe out  Empty breathe in and breathe out

Post by rev tennant Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:27 pm

ADLER, GERMANY

Lora rolled around restlessly in her bed until she was sure she couldn't get any sleep. It was just noon and her mother had gone out with a friend of hers to a party and wouldn't be back until later. She had been reading a book an hour ago, but got bored with it. For some reason, she was feeling highly agitated. She wanted to go to one of her friends' houses or even Dyl's but was scared to leave home alone, considering what happened the last time.

She flopped on her bed once more and picked up a drawing book. As she began to doodle, she heard a knock on her window and jumped suddenly, before she saw it was Dyl.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

breathe in and breathe out  Empty Re: breathe in and breathe out

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Dylan ran up to Lora's house, and knocked loudly on the door. His head was hurting slightly; Dylan was thinking it was because he got his memories back.

two hours earlier

Dylan was walking around his house, looking at items that was supposed to be familiar to him. His mother was tearful that he had gotten hurt and now didn't remember his family, and his father was disappointed that Dylan had gotten drunk.

Leaning against the wall near his bedroom, Dylan closed his eyes. He wished for his memories back, to remember what has happened in his life so far. The healers said the memories will come back soon, goddammit.

Then images flashed in his mind, memories that he had forgotten unwillingly. He remembered talking to Lora for the first time, arguing with his parents, and failing tests.

Even the bad memories were welcomed.

back to present time

Dylan had rushed out of the house, ignoring his parents yells, and flooed to his sister's apartment. After talking to his sister for a while, he flooed a place close to Lora's house.

"Lor," Dylan gasped to Lora, when she opened the door. Grabbing her for a hug, he kissed her deeply. Dylan didn't want to say that he remembered, he wanted to show her.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Lora opened the door and looked at her boyfriend in surprise. Before she could say anything, he hugged her and pulled her into a kiss. She moaned lightly and put her arms around his neck, kissing him back deeply. She barely registered the fact that this was her old Dyl and he got back his memories. Kissing him softly once more, she pulled away but didn't let go of him.

"Oh my gosh, you got your..." she trailed off, smiling widely and stroking his cheeks lovingly. She hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear. "I love you so much Dyl." She even ignored all the neighbour's stares and continued to smile. Nonetheless, she closed the door completely to let him in.

"Did you actually just come here to tell me the news?" She asked, almost in awe.

Last edited by Alora Dylan Veer on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Placing his hands on her waist, Dyl picked her up and turned her around. "Yes, yes. I got my memories back." Dylan gasped, slightly out of breath from their kiss.

"Yes," Dylan answered, slightly confused by her awe. "I had too... though I did tell Laura first. My parents doesn't know," Dylan told her sheepishly, and ran a hand through his hair.

Then Dylan looked around, a bit scared. "Uh... is your mom home?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Though Lora already figured it out, it felt good to hear Dyl actually say it out loud. She ran her hands through his hair and kissed him once more. Blushing lightly, she told softly, "I'm sorry, it's been a while, you know?"

"Oh, I'm glad she would have been more excited than me," she told and grinned. Her eyes widened slightly at his statement. "Your parents don't know? How come?"

Wanting to mess with him, she said, "Yeah, she's in the kitchen actually. Want to meet her?" She asked with an innocent smile.

Last edited by Alora Dylan Veer on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:39 pm

"I understand," Dylan told her, grinning. Kissing her forehead, Dylan held her close. "I am sorry about the mess I got myself into before."

"Because I ran out of the the house the moment they came back," Dylan told her, laughing. "Laura's my favorite member of the family, so, I felt like she should be told first."

'Uh..." Dylan looked around frantically. "Um, can we wait a little bit for that?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Lora held Dyl tighter and looked at him warningly. "Yeah, you better be sorry. And you better not do such a thing ever again," she said and laid her head on his chest so he wouldn't see her cry.

She laughed lightly at his confession and shook her head amusedly. "You still should have told them though, they might be worrying about you right now." She smiled at the mention of his sister. "Well, I'm glad you did tell her."

Giggling at his scared expression, she played with the collar of the shirt. "I'm kidding, she's not here." She murmured with a shrug.

Last edited by Alora Dylan Veer on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Feeling the wetness on his T-shirt, Dylan held her tighter. "I promise I won't touch a drop of alcohol again." Dylan promised, kissing her head.

Shrugging, Dylan just yawned. "Oh well. When I tell them, my father wants to know what exactly happened, and my mother is going to cry because she is so happy." Rolling his eyes, Dylan just smiled at Lora. "Laura's and your reactions are so much better."

Breathing a sigh of relief, Dylan groaned. "Don't do that to me again." Smiling at her to show that he wasn't angry, Dylan hugged her again.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:45 pm

"I don't mind if you drink, I just don't want you to end up in accident like that. Ever." Lora told quietly. It was bad enough the first time and she couldn't imagine him or herself going through that sort of pain again.

"See, your parents are so awesome," she said, only half joking. "Want me to tell them? Plus, it gives me an excuse to actually meet them," she gave Dyl a pointed look. "Yes, told you Laura was really amazing. And friendly and cool..." she trailed off and laughed.

"What if I do it again?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Wait, does that mean you remember about the summer incident I told you about?" She asked hesitantly, her grip on him tightening.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:20 pm

"Now, I don't plan too. So you don't need to worry." Stroking her face, Dylan kissed her forehead. "Where can we sit cuz I am getting tired of standing up." Dylan has always had a problem with staying in a place too long, Laura had told him he probably had a muggle disorder.

"Umm... lets get to the whole meeting each other part after we are done with school, shall we?" Ignoring her look, Dyl put a arm around her shoulder. "Lets not start this again," He told her laughing.

"Yes." Giving a simple word, Dylan closed his eyes out of brief anger. "And I do plan on seeing him."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Lora still wasn't convinced, but she decided not to push it. She just hoped that Dyl meant what he said about not drinking again for a while. As he kissed her forehead, she smiled lightly, not getting enough of his lips on her skin.

She took him to her bedroom and motioned towards the bed. Her room was brightly lit due to the sunlight streaming inwards and the walls were filled with posters of Quidditch teams and Muggle bands. There were also pictures of her and Dyl together, and even of the Seven Devils. The space in her room was filled with a bed, a study table and two bean bags.

"After we're done with school?! You mean, after graduation?!" Asked the black haired girl in shock and slight amusement. "Come on Dyl, your parents can't be that bad...right?"

The Slushatel lied on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. "Why would you want to see him? It's done and over with," she muttered. She wanted to forget about it all and just kiss Dyl like there was no tomorrow, as though it was just the two of them.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Dylan ran to her bed, and jumped onto the bed, all stretched out. Glancing around, he stared at the picture of the Seven Devils. They were all happy, being together. When was the last time they were like that?

Shaking the depressing thoughts, he turned his attention back to his girl. "I like it."

Giving a deep laugh, Dylan replied, "They are not bad bad, they are just... strict. They have certain views on things. Family is everything, so whoever their kids will marry, will have to met their approval. The only reason I am not like that, is because of Laura. Since she was the Squib, our parents made sure she was familiar with the way Mugggles lived. And the muggles are more free than us, so she picked it up."

Turning over to face her, Dylan lied right next to her. "He hurt her. I haven't got revenge yet. It's that simple."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:09 am

Lora laughed at the way Dyl jumped onto her bed and suddenly, she was struck with the thought if things would be like this if they ever got a home together. "Like what? My room?" She asked with a grin and shook her head. "That's only because I have put up pictures of you," she teased. "But yeah, I never seem to want to get rid of anything, just so all these things that I love will remain here. And as stupid as it sounds, sometimes I feel safer when I'm here."

"So you are worried that your parents won't approve of me?" Questioned the Slushatel. "Well, if things turn out that bad, we'll just marry other people," she said jokingly as she was sure that she could never spend the rest of her life with someone else other than Dylan. "But all games aside, I'm worried about that too, but hey, the sooner I meet them the better. Although, if you really are uncomfortable about it, I guess I can wait," she sighed dramatically and grinned at him.

"If you go after him, he might come back for me when you leave," she muttered and laid her head on his chest. "I missed this," she mumbled mostly to herself.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Shrugging, he put his arms around her. "I feel that way in my room. It's the one place that really speaks me, I have done what I wanted with my room. It's not the neatest thing ever I admit, but it's alright." In fact, it was really messy. The floor was covered with stuff, and it had been that way for a long time now. If Dyl cleaned his room, he'd probably find some toys from when he was seven.

Giving her an amused look, Dylan tried to imagine being single. It was hard, after all, he had been dating this girl since first year. "I would like to see you try," Dylan smirked, a bit of an ego flashing in his eyes. "I am pretty hard to live without."

"He might come back even if I don't," He whispered back, kissing her forehead. "I just want to teach him a lesson, love."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 pm