Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Remarkable beauty

Valkyrie Romanoff
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Remarkable beauty Empty Remarkable beauty

Post by Valkyrie Romanoff Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Valkyrie walked to the lake she had been at so many times before. Not one trip to France went by when she didn't visit this lake. It was so beautiful. The air was fresh, the ground was soft. Oh, how much she loved it. She walked to a stone and sat down on it, taking off her shoes and dug her feet into the sand around her. She smiled contentedly and walked over to the waters, dipping her feet in.

It wasn't overly warm, but if she had wanted to, she'd definitely throw herself into it and swim the whole day long. But today, dipping her feet was enough. She then heard some laughter around herself and she looked at the people. Sure, the place wasn't abandoned, but it was getting pretty late and people were wrapping things up. There were like only three-four couples or families there, and they were all gathering their things to leave.

She sat down in the sand, giving a peaceful sigh.

Last edited by Valkyrie Romanoff on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Remarkable beauty Empty Re: Remarkable beauty

Post by Adam Jacobs Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:05 am

Adam walked to the lake in France. It was humind outside and Adam didn't want to sit in his air condition all day. Adam grabbed his things and hit the lake. Adam got to the lake to see a girl there. She looked like she was there alone and it was soon confirmed when no one else was there. Adam laid his towel down about 5 to 6 feet away from her.

"Are you new here, haven't seen you around before" Adam asked the girl.
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Valkyrie Romanoff Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Valkyrie looked up when she heard someone settling down near her. The families that had been there had left by now. She gave a small smile to him and then he asked if she was new. She shrugged.

"Not quite. I live in Russia, but this isn't the first time I've been here," she said kindly. She looked around the place and wondered what it was about it that made her feel so content here. Then she remembered something called manners.

"My name is Valkyrie," she said with a smile.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Adam nodded in understanding. "Ah, makes sense. I've never seen you around here before and when you spoke I knew you were from Russia" Adam said to her. He nodded at her and smirked.

"Nice too meet you, I'm Adam" Adam introduced himself to her. "So what are you doing here" Adam asked curious.
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Valkyrie Romanoff Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:00 am

Valkyrie smiled at him. "Yes, it gets pretty obvious with my R's," she said with a glint in her eyes, the R rolling of her tongue.

"It's nice to meet you too Adam," she said honestly. She often didn't want to talk to people, she was quite a lone wolf, but sometimes she found she needed a good conversation. This was one of the times.

She then shrugged at his next question. "Oh, I'm just passing the time. I don't like to spend too much time in Russia. I tend to go a bit mad with the policies and stuff there. From the muggle side, I mean. They go crazy. And this place is so peaceful and beautiful. So I come here to think whenever I am in France," she said with a soft smile.

"What about you? What brings you down here so late?" she asked him.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:02 am

Adam had to admit she was right about the whole accent thing. "Yeah, sort of" Adam agreed with her.

Adam had to laugh. "Seems like you have it rough with the whole police and muggle thing going on. I do have to admit with you that this is a beautiful place and it can be peaceful, not on 4th of July though" Adam chuckled.

Adam shrugged at her question. "I didn't want to spend all the time in the house so I wanted to come here" Adam said looked around the place then back at her. "Also I'm trying to deal with some things" Adam told her.
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Valkyrie Romanoff Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Valkyrie's smile widened slightly when he laughed. She nodded to what he was saying about the muggles. It was getting on her last nerves. Honestly, if the muggles couldn't fix their policies soon, Valk wouldn't put it past the wizards to attack them. And she really didn't want that to happen.

"Yes, I can imagine it being a full party here then," she said with a grin, "Though I do not mind the fireworks. I should come here once and see them."

Valkyrie smiled. "Sounds reasonable. Being cooped up is kind of ... suffocating," she said. When he then said there was things he was trying to deal with, Valkyrie straightened up slightly and looked at him. "I know I'm a complete stranger, but if it helps you, feel free to talk about it. I am a very good listener," she said honestly.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Adam looked at her like she was nuts. "It's night a party, it's way more then that, it goes insane when it's that time of the year, I came here one year and lost my parents for like an hour. I decided to go home and an hour later they came home" Adam shook his head. "But it was kick ass" Adam nodded. "You should, they are beautiful".

Adam nodded. "Tell me about it" Adam sighed. Adam looked at her and then took a breath, she may be a stranger but he needed to know what to do. "There is this girl I like and she likes me back, but my friend also likes me and I don't know what to do and it's screwing with my mind" Adam groaned.
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Valkyrie Romanoff Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Valkyrie listened to him explaining the day, and at the mention of his parents, she flinched slightly. She always flinched at that word. Parents were something good for so many people. Someone who took care of you. Her parents hadn't. She hated them with everything she had, and couldn't even begin to place the anger inside her. Not even with her vengeance dealt and her freedom given did she stop hating them. She then heard him say that she should see them. She blinked for a second, trying to remember what it was she should see. After a second she remembered the fireworks. "I shall then," she said, putting on a smile that was nowhere near realistic.

She then listened to his troubles. Love. What a mess. Asking her for help on stuff like that... But to her, it was all about logic and instincts. "Okay, well, if you do date the one you like, you will be happy, your friend will not be. The girl you like will be happy. But if your friend is a friend, she'll stick around and continue to be your friend. If she turns her back ... well, in my perspective she'd be weak. No offense," she said, knowing people could get defensive about stuff like so.

"If you, on the other hand, decide to be what people call 'a good friend'" -here, she used quotation marks, not at all understanding why it'd be friendship to throw away everything leaving you with nothing more. Wasn't friendships about giving from both sides? - "and do not date the one you like, you might give your friend false hope and make her think you like her back. Which will render in heartbreak. Unless there is a chance that you like her, of course?" Valkyrie said, looking curiously at him.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Adam saw her flinch when he said the word parents. Adam didn't want to upset her but it was part of the story. Adam nodded. "Yes you shall, you should see me there so it won't be lonely for you" Adam said to her.

Adam listened to her give advice to him. "You're right, I mean my friend is a good person and I love her but not romantically and this other girl I want to be more then friends with her and she wants the same but I don't want to lose my friend either" Adam was confused.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:21 pm