Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

the night goes on as i'm fading away

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

the night goes on as i'm fading away  Empty the night goes on as i'm fading away

Post by rev tennant Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:52 pm

The Blackened Forest. The last time Lora had been here was with Dyl when they had their first fight. Of course things were going better, now that he finally got his memory back.

But there something else; someone else she was deeply worried about.

Kait. Her best friend. Her Strawberry.

They hadn't spoken since the start of summer and that was what worried her. She wondered if she was staying with her twin sister Iris, or was somewhere in some other country.

She sighed and sat down against one of the trees, feeling confused and sad as she thought about her friends.

The Seven Devils.

When was the last time they all had been together in the same room? Or had a proper conversation together?

The sudden thought about Rhys saddened her even more. She hadn't seen her friend after that unexpected meeting wherein she found out about his family being murdered.

How could this happen to all of us? She thought as tears began to fall.

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

the night goes on as i'm fading away  Empty Re: the night goes on as i'm fading away

Post by Manda Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:51 pm

"You know, you were never good at hiding your emotions," Kait told her, making her presence known. Kait had been in the Blackened Forest wondering around, saying unusual stuff.

Lora came when Kait didn't have control of her mind.

Sitting besides Lora, her insane mind trying to decide how to comfort Lora. Kait blinked at Lora with wide brown eyes, and hugged her.

Mango thing without the white stuff around it
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

the night goes on as i'm fading away  Empty Re: the night goes on as i'm fading away

Post by rev tennant Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:02 pm

"You were never good at it Kait, at least not to me," Lora commented, relieved that the redhead had shown up. "Hope you weren't stalking me," she joked and nudged the Hrabrost's shoulder playfully.

She hugged her back and put an arm around her shoulder. "How's your summer been so far, Strawberry?" She asked softly. "It's been a while, you know."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:17 pm

"You were always capable of knowing my emotions, never found out how you do it." Tearing a dead leaf apart, Kait looked at Lora again.

"Summer? I think it is my personal hell," Kait mused, tilting her head in thought. "I am only talking to you, and Anya at this moment. I punched Morozov.... Threw Lena against the wall..." Pausing for a moment, Kait let out a giggle.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:26 pm

"It's nearly been six years, of course I'm capable of it," Lora scoffed and smiled lightly. "So I think it's about time that you stopped questioning it."

"Only to me and Anya? Why?" Her eyes widened at Kait's confession. "Not surprised about the punching...but, threw Lena against a wall?! What happened?!"

Thousands of questions were running through her mind and once again, she felt like she had been ignorant the whole time.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:29 pm

"Six years?" Kait yelped, shocked. "Six years.... that's a long time."

"Oh just the usual. She kissed Frodo, I found out from him, and I threw Lena against the wall where she got all smart butt on me. Oh, do you by chance have chocolate on you?" Kait suddenly asked, curious. The red head looked at Lor, unaware how she suddenly changed the subject.

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:41 pm

"Yeah, believe it or not, six years," Lora muttered. "Is it really that shocking to you?"

"She did what??!!" The Slushatel instantly shouted, her voice breaking the eerie silence of the forest. "She k-kissed Fro?! When? Why? I mean, how could she?!"

Shaking her head at the redhead, she dug into her a pocket and handed Kait a chocolate frog. "Here you go." After a pause, she looked at her best friend and asked, "How are you really?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:48 pm

"Apparently, she was depressed, it was the middle of the night, and all that shiz." Kait told her, humming a song.

Tearing a leg off of the Chocoate Frog, Kait looked at Mango. "Alright I guess, why should I be. I dazzle.. that's how great I am feeling." Kait wasn't sure of her moods right now. She figured it was best that she pretended she was great.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:09 pm

"That's it?! That's the best reason she could give you?!" Lora asked incredulously. "And all you did is throw her against the wall?" She knew that Kait was capable of being more..aggressive than that, which was why she was worried about Lena at the same time.

She sighed and shook her head once more. "No Kait, you are not great. Why don't you understand that the lying crap never works on me?! Just once, tell me the truth without me having to push you. You want to cry? Go ahead and cry, because I'm still going to be here anyway," she told firmly and leaned her head against the tree once more.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:01 am

"And Frodo," Kait added, sighing. "And I refrained myself... because if I started Lora, I wouldn't be able to stop. And the result would be you, Frodo, Rhys, Anya, being upset with me." Her anger issues wasn't a secret, many people at school got a broken nose because they ran into her or something.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Kait replied, knowing that not telling Lora would hurt her. "I'm fine, as fine as you can get in my position."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:38 am

Lora looked at the redhead, before nodding her head slowly in understand. "Yeah, I get it," she mumbled with a sigh. "I wouldn't have been that mad though, maybe the others," she teased lightly, just to bring a small smile on the Hrabrost's face.

"No Kait, you know exactly what I am talking about," she told calmly. "Is it because you don't trust me or something? I know I could probably never compare to Frodo, but that doesn't mean I'd leave you when you need help," she muttered.

For a brief moment, she wondered why things couldn't be a bit good with her friends as it was Dyl.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Giving Lor a fake smile, Kait laid on the ground and closed her eyes. "My life is messed up. I can never have a break. Fate has me on a tight leash. Whenever I try to break free, it pulls the rein a little tighter."

Kait was tempted to scream. Loudly at Lora. "Because, I can't even sort out my emotions anymore, Lora. I have no idea what I feel anymore! Half the time, I wonder off, making it seem like I am insane! And who knows, I am probably freaking insane! I have not healed, no matter how it looks like I have."

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:54 pm

And just like that, Lora suddenly felt all alone. She never thought of herself as a bother for the redhead but apparently, she was wrong. She knew she probably couldn't make Kait feel better completely, but she'd figured she'd at least try and the Hrabrost wouldn't mind.

Guess she was wrong.

"I'm sorry," the Slushatel told in a quiet voice, drawing her knees close to her chest. "I just thought you might want to talk about it, since that helps almost everytime. But hey, I can't force you, can I?"

Right now, she felt like she needed Dyl. Worse, she wished her sister was alive. Knowing that Kait hated to see her cry, the black haired girl held back the tears and leaned her head against the tree.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm