Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

pretty beautiful, yet lonely?

Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

pretty beautiful, yet lonely?  Empty pretty beautiful, yet lonely?

Post by Aveneil Corbett Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 pm

This was Neil's first time at a candy shop and he decided he was going to pick out some random candies.

He wasn't exactly a fan of candies or sweets but he was bored and nothing else to do anyway other than a bit of exploring. This was the last shop for the day, after which he was planning on going to a friend's house.

The place was nearly empty and he turned when he heard approaching footsteps.

pretty beautiful, yet lonely?  Empty Re: pretty beautiful, yet lonely?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Hollie had a small smile on her face as she looked around for any candy that caught her eye. As she walked around the store looking for chocolate she saw a boy. A few minutes later she noticed the boy had turned around, probably from her footsteps.
    "Hello," she smiled sweetly.
    She cursed in her mind. Her stupid accent. It was basically French and British mashed together. 'Would that make... Fritish?' she thought to herself with another mental kick.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Afternoons with her older sister were always pretty insane, and Paloma loved it. She loved Alice's bubbly personality, her fun attitude, and the way she did things without thinking. Sure, that had gotten her into plenty of trouble, but it was also what made it all exciting. As the afternoon came to an end, she had dreaded saying goodbye to her sister and going home. Summer was nearly over- she wouldn't see her until break.

A bit melancholic, she made her way inside the candy shop in hope that chocolate and sweets would cheer her up. She wasn't wrong. Only a few costumers still remained inside the shop, which made it easier to move around and decide what to get.

Looking for one or two more sweets, she walked through another aisle, only looking away from the shelves when a boy turned around.

"Umm, hello," the girl greeted, and then noticed another girl there. Oh, way to go, stupid, she thought, mentally facepalming, he was probably talking to her or something.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:29 pm

"Hello ladies," Neil greeted both the girls with a brief smile and giving them a nod. He didn't recognize either of them from school and figured they were probably from abroad.

The blonde one seemed to be his age while the brunette looked a year older than him. He wondered if both were from Durmstrang, the Russian school or Hogwarts, the British school.

Or maybe I never noticed them at classes, he thought.

"I'm Neil Corbett," he introduced to himself.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:16 pm

She turned her head to the blonde beside her for a quick glance. She noticed the boy didn't seem to know either of them. "Hollie Carter," she said, seeming rather calm. She decided throwing in some manners wouldn't hurt, "Nice to meet you, Neil."

She took note of his accent, "I suppose you go to Beauxbatons?" He could be transferring after all. If he was, which is highly unlikely, she could have him rooting for Gryffindor. She flashed another smile, turning back to Paloma. "I haven't seen you around Hogwarts. Maybe we're not in the same year, or you know, different schools."

(OOC: So it's just gonna continue with the three of us? Hollie will leave in her next post if you want. Razz )
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Paloma gave a small sigh in relief as the boy didn't seem to know either of them. Great, that meant she hadn't made a complete fool out of herself and interrupted anything.

"Paloma Poots," she introduced herself to both with a small smile, "Nice meeting you." He did seem to have a French accent, or what she supposed was one, and she found herself thinking back to the people she had met that were from Beauxbatons. Very few, actually.

"I'm from Durmstrang," she told Hollie, "Starting my fifth year in a few weeks. But I was an exchange student at Hogwarts this past year, though I don't recall seeing you. Granted, I didn't do much more than going to classes..."

[OOC: No, it's okay! She can stay!]
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 pm

"Hollie, Paloma, pleasure to meet you both," Neil greeted and gave them a rarely used friendly smile. "And yes, I go to Beauxbatons and I'm a fifth year," he said, putting his hands in his pockets and leaning against one of the shelves.

As he listened to them, he was glad to know they weren't in his school, which'd mean he wasn't so ignorant after all.

"So what is it like, at Durmstrang and Hogwarts?" He questioned curiously. He had thought about doing the exchange program but then changed his mind.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:03 pm

She smiled, "Well, Hogwarts has a few disappearing stairs. You just have to memorize where they are I guess. I know the classes are different. I don't remember Herbology being one of the classes at Beauxbatons." Hollie laughed as she noticed she had been running on, but continued any way, "Some of our classes are a bit odd, like Divination. I just don't understand it."

"I actually used to go to Beauxbatons. Then my mum dragged me back to England," she said. "Anyway, what's in like at Durmstrang?" the Gryffindor asked and turned to Paloma.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Paloma chuckled at the disappearing stairs, remembering the incident she had with one in one of her first days, and shrugged when they asked her about Durmstrang. "It's nice," she said, trying to sum it all up, "A bit too cold and too dark sometimes during the year, may be a little too strict as well, yes, but I love it."

"What about Beauxbatons?" it was her turn to ask them, "I've always been interested in going to France."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:36 am