Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Going to Mars?

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Going to Mars? Empty Going to Mars?

Post by Countie Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Tobias was behind the bar, waiting for Adam. He had done his tasks of simple cleaning, it was how he was earning money. This was his dad's pub of course. So Tobias couldn't slack around doing nothing this summer. So he looked around the pub, noticing it's emptyness, besides a couple of men in the corner. He watched the other bartender replacing a couple of empty Fire Whiskey Bottles with new ones. He caught the eye of the man and and Tobias nodded.

So he waited for his best friend to tell him the news.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Going to Mars? Empty Re: Going to Mars?

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:33 am

Adam came to the place Tobias wanted to meet him at. Adam walked in and instantly found Tobias. Adam walked over to his friend and took a seat in front of him. "So Tobias, you wanted to see me or is this some trick to seduce me" Adam joked with his friend. "I'm kidding, and while we're at it, I have news of my own but you go first" Adam said to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:25 pm

"Yes, I know what your news is. You and Emilie," Tobias snorted. "You can be dim witted sometimes Adam." Tobias said as he shook his head.

"My news is that only me and Camille have been choosen to go on the exchange program. I am angry as last year was not limited to two places, but I wish you could come. So what would you like to drink? It's on the house." Tobias said with a small smile.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:54 am

Adam rolled his eyes at him. "Really Tobias, what do you hate about Emelie that made you say it like that" Adam asked confused. Adam looked at him. "Okay spill Tobias" Adam looked at him.

Adam nodded to him. "Okay, Tobias don't worry about it, I'll write you guys all the time and I want you to tell Quinn I miss her. Also I will probably go next year" Adam said to him. "I'll take what ever as long as it isn't blood" Adam joked. "So how are you and Quinn" Adam asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:49 am

"Oh don't worry. I will have my spy's wacthing your every move when you go back to Beauxbatons. Oh and I will write of course. Sadly you might not be able to go next year on the exchange. It's only open to 4th years, which is stupid." Tobias said with a shrug.

"What do you fancy really Adam? Butterbeer, fire whiskey?" Tobias said with a smirk.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Adam rolled his eyes. "You and your god damn spies" Adam said to him. "You better write or I'll find a way to Hogwarts and chop you into pieces" Adam teased. Adam shrugged. "Oh well, I'll just see her and ask her to make out during the holidays and summers" Adam knew Tobias was going to be pissed. Adam just laughed.

"Butterbeer" Adam said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:49 pm