Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Operation Break Out

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Operation Break Out Empty Operation Break Out

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Faye had snuck out of her room.

She wasn't entirely sure how she'd done it - part of her was sure that they had let her do it, knowning full well where she was.

Another part of her wondered if they'd just given up on her - figured she was a lost cause and were now allowing her to do whatever she wished.

Either way, equipped with everything she had been given on previous occations she'd been let out - She had snuck the potion that breifly strenghtens her immune system - she had paddled her way out to the garden that sprawled below the hosptial. her thin body covered in ugly hospital garb.

Content with where she was, she found a bench and sat down.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Operation Break Out Empty Re: Operation Break Out

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:23 am

"Fucking bastard, hope you rot in hell," Iris muttered to herself as she cursed her kidnapper for the umpteenth time.

She was on her way to St.Mungos, going for the weekly check up on her injuries. Though it's almost been two months, the doctors insisted she keep visiting for another week or so, just to make sure she's recovering well. She knew she could always ditch and not show up, but guess what?

She wanted to get better.

The Gryffindor hated accepting help from people, but she knew the scars wouldn't heal on their own.

Passing by the garden, she spotted a younger girl sitting by herself on one of the benches.

"Hey, you alright?" She called out as she walked closer. Way to delay the appointment, Gray, she thought.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Faye hadn't heard the footsteps approaching and looked up with a start as the girl spoke.

Pale face, going slightly paler it took her a moment to calm her heart, and speak.

"I suppose so yes," she said softly with a smile, "I mean... I'm as alright as I think I'm going to be."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Iris was slightly taken aback by the obvious signs of sickness on the girl's face.

"Are you sure you're alright?" She asked suspiciously, leaning against one of the trees. "Not that I care, but you look like you should be inside the building, rather than outside it," she nodded towards St.Mungos.

"I'm Iris, but you can call me Grayson," she introduced herself.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:57 pm

"Oh I suppose I'm supposed to be inside, but honestly, inside, outside, I don't think its making much of a difference anymore," she spoke softly, with a matter of fact tone. It wasn't self pity she was exhibitng, nor was it pity from others that she was looking for.

She was just answering the girls question.

"Besides, I've been in there far too long - you get stir crazy after a while."

"Hello Grayson. I'm Faye."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:18 pm

"The place feels like fucking cage, doesn't it?" Iris muttered with a humourless smile. "Which is exactly why I hate going there. But if I want these blasted things to go away," she pointed to the scars on her hand and face, "then I need to keep coming back."

"So how did you end up there in the first place?" She asked.

As the girl said her name, the Gryffindor snapped her fingers. "Oh, I remember you! You were there with West at Alec's Christmas party last year, weren't you?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Faye nodded her head, "It does have that feeling at times; its not so bad all the time but... I've been here a while."

She sighed and fiddled with her nails.

"I'm sick," she said softly, and shrugged, "I'm dying."

It was just a fact now... not so much... anything else. She was just sure of what it was. She had very little faith she was going to get better now.

Faye's eyes lit up slightly, with recognition. This was the girl Charlotte had been... sort of arguing with.

"Yes, I was; I remember you too. It is nice to see you again."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:36 pm

"A while? How long exactly?" Iris couldn't help but question out of curiosity. She hated coming here even once in a week, least of all, staying for 'a while.'

The Gryffindor looked at the girl in slight shock. "Dying? What the fuck? What are you infected with?!"

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:20 am

She shrugged her shoulders, bending down to pick a piece of grass out of the ground, "I think I ended up here since schools out.... soo, A month or more."

She frowned, and for once - probably the only statement that could ever produce the tone - she sounded a tad bit bitter about that fact.

Faye fliched slightly at the girls reaction, not expecting something nearly so firece.

"Cancer."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:01 am

"You've been in this hellhole for a month?!" The Gryffindor exclaimed in surprise. "Damn, that's gotta suck. I mean honestly, this place has 'fucking depression' written all over it. So I'm guessing you go to Durmstrang? You know, because I haven't seen you around at Hogwarts and you do have the accent."

Iris had heard and seen many things that has left her feeling insensitive to most situations. Though she didn't know the girl very well, she couldn't help but feel a pang of shock and hurt at the answer.

"I'm sorry," she muttered and sat down next to the girl. "Are you taking treatments or you know, just waiting for it happen?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:24 pm

"I'm supposed to be taking treatments," she murmured softly, and gave a delicate shrug of her shoulders, "But I mean... there is only so much.. I've often wondered if there really was a point any more. Maybe I should just be... waiting for it to happen."

Faye frowned for a long moment and then forced a smile on her face.

"Yes, I do go to durmstrang. THought I've often wondered what it would be like at other schools... how things would be... different."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 pm