Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

La Familia

Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

La Familia Empty La Familia

Post by Lisette Josse Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 pm

So, this is definitely NOT a high priority thing, so feel free to respond whenever you want. Recently I've been finding that Lisette often has nothing to do, so I figured having some family stuff might make her character a little deeper. And yes, I do realize that some of these celebs are already claimed, but I'm putting them down anyways, just so that you can get a sense of what the character's supposed to look like. Anyway, here's LIssy's family:

Charles Josse

Preferred celeb: None

Charles is Lisette's father, is 49 years old and has been an auror for twenty of them. Much like his daughter, he is very optimistic and loves making other people happy, though he is more laid back than she is. He always has a story or a bad pun at the ready, just in case. Of course, being an auror, he isn't a stranger to life's low points, and has seen a lot in his many years of service. He has a rougher, more realistic side to him, but he's careful about hiding it around his kids.

As for the rest, you can choose! Very Happy Also, this is just a friendly guideline, if you want to make any major changes to his character, just message me and I'm sure you'll be able to.

Juliette Josse

La Familia Tumblr_kv2wrhGXRm1qzf8wwo1_400_thumbLa Familia Emilia+clarke+3

Preferred celeb: Katie Mcgrath, Emilia Clarke

Juliette is Lisette's older sister by about six years, and also he personal role model. When she went to Beauxbatons, Juliette was beautiful, fashionable, immensely popular, sociable, and very intelligent: everything that Lisette wanted to be. However, she was also a big partier, and once she graduated, that was just about all she did. Eventually, she found she was unable to support herself without a job, and chose to start dating young, wealthy wizards who were willing to take care of her and her expenses.

Same with Lisettes dad: this is just a guideline, the rest is up to you, and you can make changes if you want.

Paloma Josse

La Familia Courtney-Cox-hairstyles-1

Preferred celeb: Courtney Cox

Last but not least, Paloma is Lisette's mother. This is where she gets her ambitious streak. Unlike the rest of the family, who are a bit more easygoing, Paloma is very driven, and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. A muggle, she was born into french aristocracy, and from a young age, she was revealed to have an intelligence that was far above the norm. In fact, by the age of fourteen, she had already passed through high school, and was admitted to one of the best universities in the world. However, once she had come of age, she renounced her title and pursued a career in journalism ((this was literally the first job that came to mind, feel free to change it)). This woman holds a certain amount of disappointment in her daughters, who she had high expectations for. This doesn't mean that she doesn't love them, but she can get very pushy when it comes to their well beings and futures.

Again, guidelines, guidelines, bla bla bla.

So that's that. If you took the time to read this whole page, then you are a saint and I love you, even if you don't want to claim any of these guys. But I will love you the most if you do.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

La Familia Empty Re: La Familia

Post by Roman Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:46 am

Juliette Josse has been taken.

That was a little belated... but it had to be done.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 pm