Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

i wanna dance dance dance da-dance dance

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

i wanna dance dance dance da-dance dance Empty i wanna dance dance dance da-dance dance

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:15 am

It was never too early on in the year to start searching for outfits, or so Tshering thought. As she grew on, she realized that perhaps fashion wasn't just for girly girls, and decided that she too would try and incorporate fashion into her life. After all, she knew that what one wore often gave the first impression of their personality, which was why most of the clothes she wore were a tad elegant.

That was why she was here in Gladrags, browsing through the clothing racks for something suitable. So far, she had chosen a pair of pretty pink socks she knew must go in the dryer every week; they were from the section of the store were the items sold were very perceptive of their filth, as well as a comfortable pair of jeans she knew she could wear any day of the week and still look beautiful.

Now, she was browsing for a cute shirt, and what with so many ridiculous ones it was so difficult to find one that would match the rest of her wardrobe.
    Florence Oberlin
    Florence Oberlin
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

i wanna dance dance dance da-dance dance Empty Re: i wanna dance dance dance da-dance dance

Post by Florence Oberlin Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:27 am

Florence loved Hogwarts! She loved the way that everyone was magical and most of the time they got along with one another. If they left her alone they left her alone. She could be drawing a tree for hours on end in Hogwarts and she would be fine.

At home it was different. Kathryn and Sophie always bothered her even when she yelled at them to leave her alone. She hated them. But they were her sisters and she couldn't get rid of them. Then there was Royce but Florence didn't trust him as much as she can.

She was so scared.

When she entered the shop she saw An-Tshering flicking through the shelves, and she smiled and walked up to her. She liked her but when Nathalia Finnigan was around she was scared because the Gryffindor was really bitchy and never shared the Ravenclaw with anyone else. "Tshering!" she grinned. "How was Durmstrang?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

i wanna dance dance dance da-dance dance Empty Re: i wanna dance dance dance da-dance dance

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Iris hated shopping for robes.

Sure, she needed them for the new year and she loved getting new Gryffindor robes, but she was just lazy to actually spend time on them. She just hated shopping in general, but figured this wouldn't take much time.

As she entered the shop, her eys fell on a familiar Ravenclaw and a smirk graced her features.

"Hey there Tshering," she called out and walked over to her friend. She noticed a Hufflepuff standing next to the Ravenclaw.

"And you are...?" The blonde raised an eyebrow at the girl.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

The only reason Charlotte was in the shop was because she needed some of the robes. She was happy that she'd be able to actually spend some of her parents money. The blonde loved doing it, considering it was like some kind of revenge from her. Either way, she was glad she had to. Over the summer, her chest had decided to... develop a little bit more and she still wasn't too sure if she was happy about it or not. Actually, she loved it.

Gladrags was the only place she would got to by robes - only because she trusted the seamstress.

Upon entering, she noticed two familiar heads and faces. One that she was actually didn't want to see due to her shame. Charlotte West was actually ashamed of seeing Grayson after the Gryffindor had seen her cry and be vulnerable. Sucking it up, pretending like nothing had happened.

"Tshering, Grayson and random girl I've never met," the Slytherin greeted emotionless. "Fancy seeing you all here. I'd ask what you all are doing here but I'm sure the answer to that is quite obvious."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:51 am

Tshering swivelled around to see that a familiar face - though one she didn't see often - and her face broke into a grin. "Berlin," she replied quietly, shock apparent in her eyes, "I never expected to see you here." She then shrugged her shoulders, "Dark, full of hot guys... well, what do you expect me to say?" She took out a purple shirt from the rack and tossed it towards Flo, "This would look amazing on you. I would know."

The Ravenclaw couldn't believe it when she saw that Grayson was there to greet her too. "What a coincidence!" exclaimed she, "you're here too, Grayson? Looks like I'm not the only one that wants to go shopping on such a be-auuu-tiful day." She failed to notice she was still smiling.

A familiar Slytherin made their way towards them, and once she had greeted them the brunette's grin turned into a smirk.

"What a party we have here," she remarked, before tossing another shirt towards Flo. She then looked at each and every one of them in turn. "Is it me, or am I the only that notices?"
    Florence Oberlin
    Florence Oberlin
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Florence Oberlin Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:51 am

"Hot guys, Tshering?" Florence laughed. "I mean, for once all you notice are hot guys. I'm pretty impressed." She then caught the shirt Tshering had thrown at her in a clumsy way. "Whoopsie!" giggled Flo. The girl then put the shirt on and nodded. It did look really good on her like the brunette said. "Thanks!" she screamed happily and took it off so she can buy it.

The girl who came towards them was named Grayson or so Tshering said. Florence waved towards the girl because she thought it was a nice thing to do and it was polite to wave to people.

"A party?" asked Florence, but then she looked at the two new girls. She hadn't seen them around before, and they didn't see her either. Well, this was the first step to being different right? "I'm Florence Oberlin of Hufflepuff. I don't mind if you call me Flo, but Tshering calls me Berlin."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:08 pm

"Nice to see you too West," smirked the Gryffindor and gave the older blonde a brief nod. She knew that the girl probably wasn't more thrilled to see her, considering what happened that night. But the younger blonde wasn't interested in picking a fight by mentioning the incident.

Iris rolled her eyes and muttered, "Beautiful day? Yeah, right. What the fuck is so 'beautiful' about going shopping for robes?"

"You mean, are you the only one notices that we have all four houses here? Not at all, Tshering," commented the blonde, slightly amused by the patterned group.

Turning to the Hufflepuff, she introduced herself as well. "And I'm Iris, but you can call me Grayson or Gray. Anything else you want to call me? Not a chance, Oberlin." She stated.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:18 am

Nodding at Grayson's greeting and everyone else's, Charlotte realized that Tshering had been right. "If this is the party, where is the alcohol and what kind did you guys bring?" Charlotte joked as she looked at her surroundings.

"Robe shopping is very... productive and distracting Grayson," the Slytherin smirked as she crossed her arms.

Looking at the Hufflepuff with interest, she nodded at her greeting with a slight smile. Tilting her head to the right, her mind rushed through nicknames she could call her and when she couldn't pinpoint one, she shrugged.

"I'll call you Ren," Charlotte declared. "I'm Charlotte West. Some call me Charlotte, most call me West; therefore, it's really up to you."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:28 pm

"I'll go get the clothes," Tshering smirked, raising her arm to confirm that she was voluntarily doing it. She then pursed her lips before tossing a blue shirt she had found nearby and tossed it towards Charlotte, and verbally advised her on how it would positively accentuate her chest. "Speaking of which, are your boobs some sort of never-ending growth tumour? They seem to be getting bigger every day of the week."

The Ravenclaw snapped her fingers, feeling awfully defeated. "Dammit!" she swore, though it was directed at no one in particular, "though I have to admit, we make some sort of badass clique, don't we? It's kinda cliched to have four girls from different backgrounds be fabulous together, but we're a different kind of fabulous."

She turned towards Florence, wondering what she would make of her new friends.
    Florence Oberlin
    Florence Oberlin
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Florence Oberlin Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:17 pm

"Tshering!" Florence scolded. "You don't just tell people that their boobs are tumors! What if they have breast cancer?" She then looked at the girl who she decided to call West. "You don't have breast cancer right?" she asked. "If you do then Tshering was just joking. Right Tshering?" She then poked the Ravenclaw in the ribs. So far, she liked Charlotte and Grayson. It was going to take a while to get used to them, even this new Tshering, Flo can tell.

"Does this mean I'm badass too?" she asked. In her head she knew it was a stupid question but what else can she say that did not make everything awkward? Different backgrounds? So far it looked that way. She wasn't sure about Grayson and Charlotte were like but she knew Tshering's life was harsh. Hers was harsh too in different ways.

"I guess it's nice to meet you, West, and you too Grayson," Florence smiled. Her voice was really quiet but she didn't really care.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:09 am