Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

hypnotized by drums

Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

hypnotized by drums Empty hypnotized by drums

Post by Juliette Josse Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:10 am

The sounds of the nightclub greeted the women as soon as she walked through it's doors. Grinning, Juliette scanned the dance floor, intent on finding someone attractive enough to hold her attention for a little while. Twirling a strand of her dark around a finger, she made her way to the bar, amused, but not showing it, of the way that men turned their heads toward her. It was almost the world revolved around her.

Smirking at that thought, Juliette sat on one of the stools, crossing her legs to allow her skirt to ride up just a little higher and expose more of her legs to gazing eyes. Tonight, like almost every other night, she was here to have fun. And with a snap of her fingers towards the bartender that gained her a drink in her hand, she began her fun, eyes never leaving the dance floor as her empty hand kept the beat against the counter.

She'd join them. In just a little while.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

hypnotized by drums Empty Re: hypnotized by drums

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Aquila grinned impishly as he moved behind the long bar, watching the people interact with eachother. That was really want the young boy loved when he snuck behind the bar in assorted places - other than making drinks he knew were disgusting - it was watching people interact.

Especially when they didn't think they were being watched.

"Drink, lady?" he asked with a grin, walking up to the girl who'd just walked up to the bar.
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:01 am

Humming softly, she glanced around at the sound of a voice. Raising an eyebrow at the boy - barely in his teens - she tilted her head slightly. Merlin, he looked younger than her sister. And he worked here? What was he, a vampire?

"Thank you, but I already have one," Juliette smiled, gesturing towards the drink in her hand with a raised eyebrow. "But aren't you a little young to be working here? What are you, fourteen, fifteen?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:00 pm

"Real shame," Aquila grinned at the girl impishly, "My drinks are a real hit. IT would have been on the house too."

Mainly because the boy didn't work there, but that was besides the point.

"Fourteen," he winked, claiming this fact with pride, "But hey, gotta get the experience early right?"

Still, he glanced over his shoulder quickly to make sure the manager had yet to catch him. THe usual bar staff were amused by him, he could make it a long time without getting caught via them, but if the manager came out and saw him, it would definitly be time to run.
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:00 pm

"Well, when you put it like that," she grinned, pausing to drain the drink in her hand, holding the glass out to him. "How can I possibly refuse?"

The word free was like music to her ears.

Chuckling softly, Juliette shook her head. For a kid, he was pretty funny. "Right. So this is what you want to do until your hair goes grey? Bartend?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Looking over his shoulder again, the boy put on his most "professional" face - which was of course ruined by the fact that anyone looking at him could see he was ready to laugh at any moment - and proceeded to put whatever was in front of him into a glass at random.

After a few moments, he held up the small drink with a grin, "I call it, perfection."

He slid it across the bar to the woman before leaning forward onto his elbows.

"Nope, I want to do as many things as I can. So obviously, I need to start early."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Shaking her head softly, Juliette watched, holding back laughter as the boy filled her glass. Catching it as he slid it, she smiled, inclining her head at him. "Thank you. I hope it tastes as good as its name."

Nodding her head, she had to admit that that made sense. "What sort of things to do you want to do?" she asked, raising the drink to her lips.

Not bad.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:12 pm

"Everything!" he said eagarly, flailing his arms slightly to emphasize it, "I want to try everything - everything I can think of... even the things I can't think of. What good is a life if you didn't try as much as you can?"

He could feel the excitment bubble up in him even as he just spoke about it. The drink that he had handed her completely forgotten.
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Nodding along to his words, Juliette smirked slightly. This kid's energy was infectious. Or maybe it was just the alcohol going to her head. But she'd only had two drinks and she wasn't even done this one. That was nothing. Shrugging to herself, she said, "That's very ambitious of you."

Humming softly, she added, "And that's a nice way to look at the world."

She saw the world in a completely different light, but she wouldn't burst the boy's bubble.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:12 pm

"Its not so hard," he said with ease, leaning against the bar, "You just take very opportunity thats open to you. If you have an impulse... follow it. I always found that impulses were there for a reason, whats the point then to ignore them?"

He grinned again, though the expression slipped slightly as he heard a ruckus behind him. He turned to follow the noise, his eyes darkening with worry for a half a second before he turned forward again.
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:14 pm

"That is true," she nodded, taking a sip of her drink. "If I want to do something, I'll do it. And if someone gets in my way, they'll learn to get over it." Shrugging, she drummed her fingers against the bar in time to the music.

Really, they would have to get over it. She wasn't going to let anyone stop her from enjoying her life, and if that was partying, than so be it.

Watching the boy turn around, she raised an eyebrow as he looked back at her. "Scared of something?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:10 pm

He flashed the woman an impish grin as he slowly began to hedge his way over to the exit of the bar.

"I may have over exagerated my permission to be here."

He looked over his shoulder again, "If you see... an angry looking man coming this way.. I'd appriciate a warning."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Why wasn't she surprised? Shaking her head amusedly, Juliette watched the boy inch away to the exit, letting out a little snort of laughter. 

He was rather adorable, in a child-like sort of way. Almost like the protagonist of some fairy tale. Taking another sip of her drink, Juliette nodded.

"Will do, kid."

(Sucky post >_>)
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Quil grinned easily. He liked this woman. It was true he had only had a brief converstion with her, but he believed in strong first impressions. Just like with action impulses, people were just as read able.

He was not niave enough to think these things could not change. However for now...

He liked the girl.

And as he hear a yell from behind him - "Where is that little imp! I'll kill him" - Aquila found a new situation to test his worth.

He vaulted over the bar, no longer waiting for the door, and crouched below her chair, tight against the bar, so anyone behind it would be hard pressed to see him - it might have even been impossible.

"Don't tell him I'm here?" He mouthed with hopeful eyes and an impish grin.
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Grinning back to the boy, her gaze flicked behind him, a little amused smile twitching on her lips.

People and their overreactions. True, there was the legality factor of a fourteen year old boy behind a bar, but murder seemed just a tiny bit rash.

Taking another sip of her drink, she glanced back at the boy, watching him leap over the bar. As he settled down by her feet, she gave him a minuet little nod before her green eyes were raised back up again, as if she'd only been looking down at her shoes for a moment.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:04 am

Bitting his lip, Quil counted in his head, awaiting the approach of the manager, imaging he could hear his steps, although there was far too much nose for that to be possible at all.

Then he heard the voice.

"You there," the man adressed Juliette, "Have you seen a kid, 'bout this high, obnoxious as hell? Probably tried to give you a drink."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Humming softly, Juliette allowed her gaze to drift over towards the dancers, continuing to sip her drink. Her gaze falling on a rather man, she gave his blue hair a little frown. But as she watched it change to red before her eyes, she gave him a little appraising smile.

A Metamorphmagus? That could be interesting.

Glancing around at the sound of someone speaking to her, she blinked at man, eyes clouding over in confusion. Shaking her head, "No, I haven't. But why in the world are you letting a child work here? I have a feeling that there are laws against that, people who wouldn't be very happy to know about who you let behind the bar here."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Aquila let out a say of relief as the man left, "Whoo, that was a close one. He's caught me one too many times for me to cutesy smile off a warning. I think he might have tried to have me beheaded if I was caught."

He gave an impish grin and a laugh.

"Well, my lady, I must thank you for your help, and run, before he tries to catch me again," he wave and made to leave, before stopping, a thoughful expression crossing his face. "He's cute," he remarked, nodding his head to the metamorphmagus she was checking out, "though I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure he's more into my team then yours."

Raising a pointed eyebrow as another man came up to the first one.

"Thought I'd tell you before you wasted your time."

Shrugging, and waving again, the boy disappeared.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 pm