Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Hey This Is Crazy

Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Hey This Is Crazy Empty Hey This Is Crazy

Post by Danica Brew Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Beau entered the Maze and casually began strolling around the, it was funny he had such a love of plants that he had visted this Maze at least three times a week and still he could never find his way out, he always had to result in apparating

Beau walked close to the hedge wall running his hand along the hedge, he could see he was coming up to corner in a couple of steps, as he walked closer debated should he take the corner or not
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Hey This Is Crazy Empty Re: Hey This Is Crazy

Post by Rozzers Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:39 pm

Alexa held a black rose in her hand, the maze had always had them. This little flower was not real in the muggle world, but in the magical world it was so really. She smiled as she sniffed the scent of the rose, like dark chocolate.

Her long blonde hair blowed arounf as she walked arounf the corner of the maze, see ing a man looking down her way. Alexa could tell that he was debating which way to go. Her legilimency told her. She walked closer and smiled.

"Lost are we?" She asked with a warm smile, spinning the black rose in her hand.
    Zach Beckwith
    Zach Beckwith
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Zach Beckwith Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:12 pm

ach found himself in the maze gardens. He loved a good brain teaser, and good lord this, this was it. It was utterly fantastic. Comming across two other people a warm smile appeared on his face as he approached them. A strikingly handsome man, and a woman.

"hello there." he spoke happily "im zach beckwith, who might you be?" he felt sort of awkward, but kill them with kindness.
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:12 am

Beau saw a woman come around the corner, clearly she wastrying to solve the maze, he figured it cant be that turn

"Lost? hmm... well I guess you could say that, butyou know sometimes its nice just to get lost in your thoughts. Although you kno..." Beau couldn't finish his snetence as a man came up to them and introduced himself

"Well hello Zach, im Beau" he said shaking the other mans hand with a smile
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:59 am

"Hmm, I know the maze off by heart, but I know what you mean." Alexa said with a smirk. She watched as another man joined them.

"Well Hello Beau and Zach, I'm Alexa Rozalie Thorpe. I am the Transfigurative Arts Professor and Head of Hitrost House at the Durmstrang Academy. It's lovely to meet you both." Alexa said woth a bow of her head. her green eyes watching them both.
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:59 am

Beau was quite surprized to hear the womans job role, she defiantely must have been a smart woman

"Wow Transfiguration? Merlins beard you must be smart then" Beau then chuckled and shook his head "I dropped Transfiguration, in like 3rd year I believe it was"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:14 pm

"Well, I have many more masters in certain subjects, 7 I believe. But i'm just bluffing." Alexa said with a small chuckle. She smiled and sniffed the black rose which was in her hand.

"Why thank you Beau, Hogwarts is always a fantastic to school to learn subjects. Even if I was a Slytherin Sudent, we got the smae treatment from all the teachers back then."
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:05 am

Beau was taken back when Alexa said she had done a few other masters, Beau struggled just getting through one, which is why he was surprized to hear she was in Slytherin

"Oh? you were in Slytherin, well I thought with that great love of learning you had you would have been a Ravenclaw" Beau remarked
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:56 am

"Well its hard to be in another house if you have one of the founders blood runing through the family line. being the heir of Slytherin wouldnt of fitted well in other three houses. Anyway I wouldnt of belonged in Ravenclaw." Alexa said with a shrug. She heard near by hissing, fade had come back from her hunt. She felt her cobra slyther up her leg to her shoulders, watching the two men.

good hunt my dear Fade? Alexa hissed.

Yes master. I caught alot of mice. Say hello to these men for me. Fade demanded. alexa chuckled.

"my snake, Fade says hello."
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:26 am

Beau felt his mouth gape open a little bit as Alexa said she was a decendent of Slytherin, it was almost kind of creepy in a sense

"Wow your just full of surprizes aren't you" Beau said as he shook his head in amazement "Well I was in Hufflepuff, a good noble house i was proud to be puffin it up in the hood" Beau remarked with a boyish grin

Beau chuckled when he saw the snake slither up to Alexa's shoulder, Of course, whats an heir of Slytherin without their pet snake Beau thought to himself

He then leaned in closer towards the snake, having grown up in Spain snakes weren't something Beau was afraid of "Well hello to you to Fade" Beau said in baby talk as though he was talking to a 3yr old human

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:12 am