Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Warmness on the Soul (Darquesse and Draco)

Warmness on the Soul (Darquesse and Draco) - Page 2 Empty Re: Warmness on the Soul (Darquesse and Draco)

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 10:05 pm

"Yes?" He smiled brushing back a stray strand of hair. "There is no need honestly i'm just doing what any guys would do. I'm just lucky enough to stumble across one as beautiful as you."

"You can repay me by privileging me with your company." He smiled glancing back down to his watch again.

"Now how about we go home eh? It's about to get dark." He smiled taking her hand to rest on his arm. "You ready?"

Warmness on the Soul (Darquesse and Draco) - Page 2 Empty Re: Warmness on the Soul (Darquesse and Draco)

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 10:21 pm

"You should stop calling ne beautiful."

Darquesse blushed unsure why she had spoken his name aloud and as Draco got up from his perch on the rock she had to regain herself enough to get up from the floor.

Dashing over to the back of the cave Darquesse grabbed her bag and her belongings slinging the over the shoulder bag onto her body and she took Dracos arm lightly ready to apparate.

"I'm ready..."

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 4:18 pm

"I will... once hell freezes over and you are no longer beautiful." He smiled sticking out a hand to help her up.

He followed her over to the other side of the cave collecting her luggage so she wouldn't have to carry it. Once he had it over his shoulder he pulled back his sleeve to reveal his forearm. "Right in order to get in the Manor you need to read this." He smiled pressing a finger to his arm to reveal black text.

"I Draco Malfoy give the reader of this permission to enter Malfoy Manor."

"Right now we can go." He smiled spinning them both on the spot and reappearing just outside the front doors of the manor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:52 pm