Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

shake it out

Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

shake it out Empty shake it out

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:47 pm

School had commenced, but Lae was in no mood to stick around Durmstrang for long. It wasn't because she wanted to get away from the students - she loved children! - but it was because the walls of Durmstrang had made her feel somewhat claustrophobic - lost, even.

Rubbing her fingers through her braided hair, the newly appointed Head of Uchitel ordered a jug of Butterbeer instead of her usual firewhiskey. After all, there were lessons tomorrow, so appearing hungover in front of the students was very unprofessional - not to mention unusual - of her.
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

shake it out Empty Re: shake it out

Post by Marianne Delancy Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:39 pm

As much as she loved Beauxbatons, being in the school still felt weird. She hadn't been there for four years, and suddenly she was back walking the halls not as a student, but as a professor and it was disconcerting.

And maybe that was why she'd escaped to Azorat. Humming softly, Marianne took a swig of her butterbeer, glancing around The Blue Pomegranate from her perch.
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:13 am

As the newly-blonde woman took a sip of her Butterbeer, she decided to flounce around the bar, looking for a new friend. She liked this activity; it kept her mind fresh, clear and sharp.

She stumbled upon a younger lady, who had fine black hair - or at least, it seemed that way from a distance - and flopped down on the stool next to her. "I loooove my job," she sang, "what about you?"
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Jumping slightly as someone sat down beside her and almost spilling her drink, Marianne turned to give the blonde a little amused smile. She couldn't tell if the woman was drunk or not, but hey, why not have a conversation?

"I love mine too," she grinned, taking a sip of her butterbeer. "Teaching at Beauxbatons' pretty cool."
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:14 am

The Head of Uchitel's eyes glimmered at the mention of Beauxbatons. Only one name had resounded in her head, and it was definitely not Luke's. She vaguely wondered if she taught any of Charles's classes, but it was a question to be asked later.

"I nearly went to Beauxbatons when I was eleven, but they decided I was too cruel," Lae sang, "so I went to Durmstrang instead!"
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Grinning, Marianne laughed. "Not everyone at Beauxbatons is as sweet and kind as you imagine. Sure, we have a reputation of being nice and all, we're still French." Letting out a little snort of laughter, she giggled. "You should've come! It would've been fun!"

Humming softly, the Head of Prideux took another sip of her drink. "How is Durmstrang through? It must be cool to be in a castle."
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:31 am

A smirk pulled at Lae's lips. "I have to agree with you on that; being French myself." She shrugged her shoulders, "I would have, but I think that Durmstrang served me well. So much is hidden behind those castle walls..." She hummed a beat she used to line with dirty lyrics, which mostly pertained to drinking.

"Well, it's not so cool when you get used to it, but yeah, it's exciting!" agreed the ex-Hrabrost, "how's the Beauxbatons Palace like? Is it beautiful?"
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:01 pm

"C'mon," she grinned, bouncing in her seat, "What kind of things are hidden behind the walls? I wanna know!" Stretching out the last word, Marianne smiled her sweetest smile. Curiousity would never fail to be one of her biggest weaknesses.

One of these days, she'd get in trouble for it.

"It's just as beautiful as they describe," the head of Prideux let out a soft sigh, "It's all shiny and pretty, and it's perfect, really."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:44 am