Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i'm blonde, not stupid

Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

i'm blonde, not stupid Empty i'm blonde, not stupid

Post by Emelie Foss Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Emelie hummed to herself. She walked around, no idea why she was there in the first place. Not that it really mattered.

It was late, so she was alone. Nobody would bother her whilst she thought. That was not a bad thing at all. Emelie frowned and shook her head. A gentle breeze blew back her long hair. Emelie's smile was small, but still there.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

i'm blonde, not stupid Empty Re: i'm blonde, not stupid

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 am

Camille sighed as she walked around Lazarus Square, only two bags in hand and a smile on her. It was getting late and there were not many people around, but the breeze was cool and it didn't really feel like a summer night. More like spring, but not summer.

That cool weather reminded her that summer was nearly over - soon, she would be in Hogwarts. That was the reason she had come to Azorat in the first place, to buy something new to wear, but after a day of shopping, she had temporarily forgotten.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Hearing something behind her, Emelie turned around. She walked closer to the familiar face, a slight smile on her lips.

"Camille?" she asked quietly.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Camille turned around when someone called her name and smiled at the girl in front of her. Emelie. Her smile wasn't the most real, but she had to act better, she thought the blonde had noticed something back at Quinn's house. Plus, she told herself once again, you're not even sure he does. And since when does everything you do revolve around him? Honestly, how pathetic you are being.

"Emelie!" she greeted her, the smile on her face warmer as she reminded herself that she did like the girl. "Nice to see you!"
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Emelie smiled slightly. Hey, yeah. Nice to see you, too!" She felt slightly awkward standing there, as she had felt like Camille didn't really want her around.

"How you been?" Emelie asked.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm

"Good, yeah, fine," Camille replied with a nod and a smile, "What about you?" Merlin- that was awkward. She had to think of something to talk about. Emelie, while they hadn't been the closest of friends, was someone who she had gotten along with fairly well, they needed to have something to talk about.

"So. . . what are you doing around here?"
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:38 pm

"Me? Oh, I'm fine. All good," Emelie said, continuing to keep her smile in place. She lookked down at her hands, suddenly feeling very fidgety.

"Just escaping reality, I guess," the blonde replied. "I can see why you're here, though." Emelie gestured to the bags.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 am