Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

She Wore an Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny....

Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

She Wore an Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny.... Empty She Wore an Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny....

Post by Ci Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:32 am

Clothes were flung all over the inside of the room sized walk in closet that opened up off Ciar's bedroom. Shelves, drawers, and hanger rods lined the room and two hip high chest of drawers stood back to back in the middle of the room. One held the teens underwear, the other her bras and corsets.

"Mac soith," the teen swore flinging two more thongs over her shoulder towards the door. She was clothed in nothing more than a deep blue bikini style bottom and an emerald green bra both with the Whelan crest embellished on them in a small corner. Above the line of her underwear was the tattoo she had gotten with Karmz at the beginning of the summer. With the aid of some magic it would never fade and the artist had made it very lifelike looking. Further up underneath the back portion of her bra was a crisp, clean looking Whelan crest. If anyone walked in at the current moment the only view they would get would be a blue clothed arse up in the air with two long, sexy legs coming down off of it.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

She Wore an Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny.... Empty Re: She Wore an Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny....

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:22 pm

"Ciar?" Called Luc as he wondered through the castle. It was much bigger than his mansion and that was an achievement in itself. Most places he visited ended up being smaller but Ciar just always seemed to surprise him. When he received no reply he ventured further and began to head up stairs until he heard some sort of commotion.

Following the sound he found himself walking into a bedroom with clothes flying everywhere. Suddenly he found a grin forming across his face but he couldn't bring himself to make a sound to make her stop. Who knows what she was doing to be doing this. Wow she's corrupted you, he thought to himself as he came to a stop at the door of the closet.

He leant up against the door frame with his arms crossed. Last year he'd never have dreamt of doing this, before he'd have turned back until she had put some clothes on. "Lost something?" He asked admiring the view.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

She Wore an Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny.... Empty Re: She Wore an Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny....

Post by Ci Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Immediately straightening when she heard Luc speak Ciar's face went red in the cheeks as she whirled around to face him. "I can't find my matching underwear to this bra. And hasn't your mother taught you to knock before eating a lady's closet." Her hands on her hips and hair falling freely about her face the girl didn't look very intimidating in naught but her skivies.

"Now get out of that doorway and help me find my underwear." She turned back around and bent back over to throw some more underwear over her shoulder out of the top drawer of the dresser, unaware of the emerald green thong hanging out of the bottom drawer to her left.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:24 am

"She has..." He smiled taking in her blush. He couldn't help but admire how hot it made her look. "... but where would be the fun in that?" He asked running a hand through his hair. His mother would kill him if she could see him now and that thought alone made his smile grow even wider.

"Yes ma'am." He smirked as he moved into the closet heading straight for some drawers. He searched tirelessly through the drawers being more careful than she was. His search left her clothes in the draws, that was until his hands came across an emerald pair of thongs. "Look what i found." He smiled spinning it around his finger.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:08 am

"That's it," Ciar replied snatching the piece of clothing from her boyfriend's finger. The fact that he was rustling around in her underwear really didn't bother her. It had a kinda... natural feeling to it. As if it was something they were supposed to do together. There was no embarrassment of him seeing her underclothes.

Slipping around to the other side of the dresser the teen slipped off the blue panties and tossed them at Luc before slipping on the matching thong. As she came around to the side he was on she smiled and put a little bit more saunter in her hips. "Well? What do you think?"
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:25 am

"Hey! A please would have been nice." He teased as she stole her undies and went to put them on, leaving him stood alone in her closet. "Is this my trophy for finding them?" He laughed as he caught her underwear in his hands.

"Sexy!" He smirked as he watched her return. "But what's my prize for finding you? This is an awfully big castle." He asked beckoning her forward towards him.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:31 am

Ciar smirked seductively as she sauntered towards Luc, her hips swaying with every step she took. She trailed her fingers across her collarbone as she drew closer before slipping her hand up on his shoulder, the other hand trailing a path down his chest to stop just above his pant line.

"That depends, darling," she purred. "What is it that you want from me? I mean I'm practically naked and we have the whole place to ourselves." She carded her fingers into the sensitive hair on the back of his neck. "What do you want me to do, bad boy," the teen whispered seductively in his ear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 pm