Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Order

Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Order Empty Order

Post by Tony Stark Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:02 am

A day Aurmerle had been out and already he'd taken to making changes to his palace. For starters the animal blood was gone, to be replaced with human blood taken from blood banks scattered around the area. Of course he didn't trust himself to do that task so he headed straight for his room. His perfectly organised OCD room.

Slowly his eyes scanned his room taking in how each thing had it's own position and before he could stop himself he was messing it all up. Throwing everything where it shouldn't be. Once he was satisfied his room was a mess he headed for the clothes he saw on the floor and pulled them on. Some how he felt right wearing clothes dating back to the 9th century. It made him feel at home some how, more human for a change.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Order Empty Re: Order

Post by Amora Kirke Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:47 am

Mora had been... but she wasn't anymore. So she supposed it was time to go make sure Merle was still being-

She hadn't had any idea what was going on for a long time, by her standards, and it was bothering her immensely. Usually when she felt this way, she was due for a nice long escape, disappearing off the face of the planet for years at a time. She was nearly aching to vanish into thin air, and maybe she would.

But not today.

Standing outside of the Lair, she sighed in relief, recognizing Merle's scent easily. Following its trail, she paused at the entrance to his bedroom, eyeing the carelessly open door and the chaos inside. Had her heart been beating, it probably would have been moving at the speed of light, even as her eyes moved from one thrown thing to the other. She'd never seen it in this much of a mess. She leaned down and picked a shirt off the floor, holding it up and frowning at it before folding it over her arm and picking up another one. She paused where she was half hunched over on the floor to frown at the feet of the man standing there, straightening slowly to her full height again.

"Your room's a mess." She observed, frowning up at him too before she dropped the clothes and shoved her hands in her pockets. She'd worn a fitted grey tshirt, bright blue basketball shorts that rested low on her hips and nearly faded sneakers today, a baseball cap sat lightly on her blond hair, backwards to hide the intricate 'P' for the Baseball team she'd been a fan of for the last fifty odd years. All she was missing was a basketball, and she could be any other teenager on the city streets.

"You alright?" The words were mumbled, her head dropping as she lightly scuffed the toe of her sneaker against the floor. Even after this long, she didn't want to show how much she cared for him, some part of her still afraid of the rejection.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Aurmerle turned his head to look over his shoulder as he sensed her presence, but it wasn't until she began to clean his room that he began to get agitated. Almost like if she tidied his room she'd tidy his mind back to the way it was before ad return him back to his old uncontrollable self. "I know." He frowned tilting his head to the side as he watched her come closer. Relief flooded through him when she dropped the clothes. He'd hate to snap at her for messing up his new system because she didn't know but he couldn't bring himself to talk just yet.

He nodded despite her not looking and pulled her in for a hug, relaxing at her closeness. "Ethons sorted me out... for good this time. You won't have to worry about me anymore." He promised, he couldn't let himself slip anymore. People needed him and he knew Ethon was sick of having to help him out each time so it was time he helped him out for once.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Wrapping her arms around him, she relaxed the slightest bit, her hold on him tightened briefly before she was pulling away, looking up at him. Her brown eyes searched his for a moment before she rose to her tip toes to brush her lips against his, leaning into the contact. "Alright." She said softly, lowering back down to her regular height and taking one of his hands. Turning it palm up, she scrutinized it, her eyes tracing the familiar lines and crosses. Slowly, she traced his lifeline, frowning at how short it was. Shouldn't it be longer? The longest?

Slowly her eyes rose to his again, before she glanced away again, fidgeting slightly before she dropped his hand and shoved her hands in her pockets again. Keeping her gaze on the floor, she scuffed her sneaker again, trying to find the words she wanted to say, but not finding them in a way that made her not seem...

"I'm leaving." The words sounded harsher, out in the air instead of circulating in the back of her throat. She almost physically shied away from them, before she was scuffing her shoe again, distracting herself. Why was it that every time she got the urge to leave, his face was the one that popped up in her mind? She needed to go alone, though. She needed- "You- you can't follow." Looking up at him again, her eyes flashed, something unreadable taking up residence there. She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed, looking away from him again. There was absolutely nothing about Aurmerle that would make leaving any easier, and if she just got it over with, she'd be back to him, easy as that.

Hopefully.

"I'll prob- I'll be back. No worries." She said, forcing a smile that she down at her feet. It didn't even feel convincing.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:16 am

He kissed her back, craving her touch. He couldn't believe how much he'd missed her this passed week. As much as he'd enjoyed catching up with Ethon, it was rare they spent time together now a days that didn't involve them arguing about something, he did miss his mate.

"What is it?" He frowned as he watched her trace his hand. He knew something was off, she wasn't her usual happy self. "Amora?" He asked again, the quiet almost killing him inside.

"Leaving where?" He asked, confused he had only just got back surely she wasn't suggesting they leave so soon. He needed to be somewhere familiar whilst he adapted to his diet. Moving now could ruin everything. "Mora we... What? No you can't leave me..." He frowned. "I need you."

"Don't say that." He cried a single blood tear beginning to roll down his face. "I can't live without you Amora."
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:05 am

"I'm not leaving you." She said automatically, her focus staying on her sneakers. "I don't think I could, even if I wanted to." Biting her bottom lip, she slowly rose her gaze to his, despite glancing away at least ten times before she could meet his eyes.

In spite of what she knew would be best, she reached up and caressed his cheek, wiping away the blood tear with her thumb. "Stop talking like I'm never coming back. I am!" She resisted the violent urge to knock on wood, instead gazing up into his eyes. "Aurmerle." His name came out on a sigh, and for the first time since entering the room, she almost smiled. "Stop being so overdramatic. I'm not dying." Knock on wood. She raised an eyebrow at him, the movement almost natural, even though it was every bit forced.

She frowned up at him, slowly running her fingers through his hair. "Stop it." She commanded, brown eyes searching his. "Aurmerle Pyrrhos just- stop." Rising to her tip toes, she pressed her lips against his once more, leading a slow, deep kiss. Why was it always so bloody difficult for her to leave? Every time? Every moment?

Was this what love felt like?
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:56 pm

"Good because i cannot live without you again Amora. Not now i've realised how life can be with you." He frowned, life before he had to leave her was great but he had never really taken much interest in her. He didn't allow himself to become close enough to her to realise how much she meant to him before but now she was his world.

"Promise me you'll be careful. There's no coming back for you if you die Amora and i can't die you're gone." No matter how hard he tried to follow her out of this world after she died he wouldn't be able to follow. He and his brother had died hundreds of different ways over the centuries they'd been alive and they had always came back alive like it had never happened. "Try being in my shoes, my life is cursed Amora everyone i've ever loved has died around me i refuse to allow that to happen to you. I can't, i don't think i can take it."

"I'm sorry." He frowned before he found himself becoming lost in the kiss. If he could he would chose to be frozen in this moment for the rest of his immortal life. At least he would be guaranteed to be there with Amora.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:25 am

"Promise." She murmured against his lips. "I promise, as long as-" she pulled away slightly, keeping her eyes closed, not wanting him to see the uncertainty in her gaze. Her hand brushed through his hair, then traced his jawline. "Promise not to forget about me." She whispered. "To not- give up on me. I need-" her eyes flickered open, and she met his eyes. "I don't want you to forget me, Aurmerle."

She had, for the twohundred years he'd been forgotten, believed with all her heart that her creator had made her, forgotten her, and left her. That was plain and simple. The idea didn't seem to have left her, having been sitting on her shoulder and whispering for the last two siglos. Taking a shuddering breath, biting her lower lip. She really should get going...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:42 am