Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Little Less Conversation

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Little Less Conversation Empty A Little Less Conversation

Post by Karmzy Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:58 pm

The twack of an arrow hitting the middle of the target was nearly drowned out by the motion of her drawing the new one and letting it fly. It hit the center, cutting through the last arrow before bursting through the back of the target, but Karma was already in motion, turning and throwing daggers at the targets that swung down at her, dodging them easily as she paused, trying to listen for...

She jumped backward, arching her back as she flipped, the swinging beam easy enough to hear sliding through the air. Moving quickly and keeping her movements fluid, she dodged the swinging blades with a combination of rolling, turning, and walking. Finally reaching the end, she reached for the red button hitting it easily as all the training supplies pulled away and whirred to a stop, folding themselves away into the walls. With an easy smirk, the teen pulled the black bandana from over her eyes, pulling it to her forehead to assess the damage to her clothing.

Her fitted black tank top had a slice in it from when she'd dodged one of the swinging blades, revealing her flat stomach, but otherwise she looked moderately okay, her short black shorts and sneakers completely unscrathed. After this self evaluation, she moved to collect her weapons from the center of the field, bending over to reach for them before she paused.

"It's impolite to stare."
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Little Less Conversation Empty Re: A Little Less Conversation

Post by Hugger Harris Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Tucker tightened his belt which held a couple of his daggers and gun as he walked down the corridor to the indoor Training room. It was raining outside, but that wouldn't bother him. He hasn't yet been in the indoor Training room as of yet. He entered and noticed someone else was already in here. He smirked as he watched the girl throw her daggers at the target practice's.

He walked in and shut the door quietly, his eye's lit up as she wasn't that bad at her skills. She was finishing when he watched her gather her weapons from everywhere. His smile widened when she saw him looking at the offered forbidden fruit that was on show. He smirked again.

"Only looking Darhlin, Your show was spectacular. Bravo!" Tucker said as he started clapping. "Need help packing away?" He asked the girl, ruffleing his hair with his hand. His tank top raised a bit as his abs showed. He smiled as he walked closer.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:14 pm

"I don't let strangers touch my..." She raised an eyebrow at him, storing the weapons away in pockets of air. "...weapons." Soon, all of them had disappeared into thin air, leaving her looking foolishly unarmed. The way she turned and looked at him could have been classified as indecent, hungry even, but she had long since lost her respect for propriety, if she'd ever felt any at all.

Her eyes swept him, before she smirked and looked away from him, unimpressed. She'd seen better. "How good are you at sparring, stranger?" She asked smoothly, moving to her knapsack and pulling out a lollipop. Slowly unwrapping the thing and sliding it between her lips, she looked back at the boy, raising an eyebrow at him.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Tucker put his hands up straight away. "Ok Darhlin, no touchy of your weapons." Tucker said with a inoccent face. His eye brows raised as he watched the weapons vanish in thin Air. He shrugged and but his hands down. He ruffled his hair in thought as he watched her.

A flash of scene and a name appered in his head and he summond his small chalk bored and chalk piece. He started drawing fast as his eye's gk=lazed over sor a couple of seconds. He looked at the picture and It was of the girl in front of him with fangs and a red eyed boy. There names were wrote under them.

"I'm epicly amazing at sparring, Miss Black. I would say your boyfriend Mr Salvator is too, by the looks of it." As Tucker handed the small chalk plate to her, showing the picture of herself and the red eyed boy. "My Name is Tucker, Tucker Harris. A pleasure to make your aquaintence me lady." Tucker said witha polite bow.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:03 am

Turning toward him, Karma smiled coyly, taking the chalk palate and frowning at it. "His eyes are darker." Shrugging, she handed the thing back, twisting her upper body around to stretch her spine and hips. "As you seem to know, Tucktuck, my name is Karma. Just Karma. Not Miss Black. Not 'milady'. That sounds... weird." Coming from you anyway.

Cocking her head toward the middle of the room, she made her way over, running her fingers through her hair, the motion of her arm pulling her tank top up the slightest bit, showing only a hint of smooth brown skin. "You coming, Tuck?"

"You smell kinda odd, by the way. What are you?"
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:37 pm

"I smell kinda odd, why thank you. I can say the same for you Half fang," Tucker said with a deep laugh sniffing the air around him. "I'm a Elf, one of a kind at this moment in time Darhlin." Tucker's eye's caught sight at what she was doing. He shook his head. He started walking slowly towards her, Smirking at the situation. He blinked at the upcoming scene in his head. Shaking his head once again.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:07 pm

"Elf?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "You smell fae." She shrugged. "And that would make you one in a million, not one of a kind." Yawning, the girl came to a stop at the edge of a softer kind of floor - the kind usually used to judo matches and the like - bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Alrighty then, Legolas, let's rumble." Moving into the center, she took an easy defensive stance before straightening and yawning again. Standing there easily now, she grinned at him. "Come on then; Pin me."
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:36 pm

"Actually, one in 10 billion, darhlin." Ticker shrugged with a grin. He followed her slowly to the center of the soft mat, watching in amusment at her bouncing up and down. He wiggled his eye brows at her in a playfull way as he ruffled his hair.

"Pin yah down half fang? why don't yah pin me down instead, hmm? See what yah made oh." Tucker summond her with his index finger. Smirking as he got in his position on the mat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:55 pm