Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

scent from hell

Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

scent from hell Empty scent from hell

Post by Alice Poots Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Alice smiled and shook her head at the man seated next to her, "I haven't actually, no."

"Oh, then, miss, you should really try it. It's the most amazing perfume, you would be even more wonderful with it," the man announced with a smirk and took out a small bottle from his bag, "In fact, I'll even let you have a sample. Here you go, smell it, put it on."

She took the sample from his hand and smelled it. Merlin. That shit smelled that puke. "Hmm, that's... interesting. Very interesting, nice," she lied, putting the bottle away from her face so she wouldn't throw up her lunch. "I have perfume on right now, though, so I don't think putting it on would be a good idea, they would clash," she explained, closing the bottle and giving it back to him.

"No, no, no, keep it. It's yours. You can tell all your friends where your amazing smell came from. It's really fantastic isn't it? You'll buy it, won't you?"

"Oh, um, actually, I-"

"Oh, come on," the man said giving a charming smile and putting his hand on Alice's leg, "Buy it. Men will be enchanted."

"I don't have much money on me, actually. Maybe some other time," she lied again. Why wouldn't this man just leave her alone, for Morgana's sake?

The man sighed and got up, "That's too bad. Here's my card, though. Whenever you want to buy it, give me a call." He handed her a card and with one last wink, he was gone.

"Buy your perfume? You must be seriously joking, my friend," she muttered to herself after he was gone, wondering what to do now with the horrid perfume sample.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

scent from hell Empty Re: scent from hell

Post by Laura Veer Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Laura walked into The Jug and Bottle, and saw the interaction between a man and a woman. It looked like he was trying to sell a perfume, but she didn't seem to like it. Geez, if she could see it far away, why could he leave her alone?

Walking up to the man to about to tell him off, Laura saw he was leaving. Turning to the woman, Laura raised her eyebrows. "Persistent wasn't he?"
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Leaving the small sample bottle on the counter, Alice turned when someone spoke next to her. "Oh, tell me about it," she replied the woman with a roll of her eyes, "And it wasn't even a good perfume he was trying to sell."

"I mean," she took the sample and held it out for the other blonde, "have you ever smelled something as horrible as this? Like, what is that?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Grinning, she accepted the bottle and took a whiff. Holy... that stuff stank. "Smells like skunks, and garbage," Laura commented, with a tight face. Gosh, that was horrible.

Grabbing a near by candle just to forget the smell, Laura turned to the woman. "How long was he trying to get you to buy it? You know, you should have. Just to spray it all over a person you don't like."
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Alice nodded in agreement, "And barf and every other bad-smelling thing out there." She made a face and turned to the barman to order a butterbeer when she remembered she was in a Muggle bar. She was always in one or the other that, most times, she got confused. Instead, she ordered a coke.

"A really long time," the blonde stated, turning back to the woman, "And, now that I think about it, I should've. Would also make for great pranks. . . maybe if I sprayed it all over someone's room, someone I dislike. . . I can always say it was an accident. . ."

She shrugged, "But oh well. Too late. Not that I can't make it at home, shouldn't be too hard."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:10 pm