Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Glad it's not a full moon

Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Glad it's not a full moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Glad it's not a full moon

Post by Amélie Blanchard Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Mel smirked. "Yeah, I rather thought so. Didn't know your new little sister was a first rate comedian, now did you?" She groaned. "Ugh, don't remind me. I still need to figure out what I'm doing with my life. I mean I know what I want to do, but apparently joining a dance troupe 'isn't a reasonable career choice,'" she said, putting air quotes around the last part.

Mel laughed at his defensiveness. "It's ok, I still love you for it." She smiled. "Thanks Adam. It means a lot that you'd say that. I just wish it would happen sooner." She sighed. "Yeah, sooner would be nice."

Mel leaned into Adam's hug, already completely comfortable with the older boy. She didn't take long to trust, or to love, in any way. This way just happened to be sister/ brother. She sighed. "I've tried. But Mum's gone who knows where, trying to 'find her inner peace', dad won't pay attention to anyone but whoever he's currently dating, and Alec has to fix himself first, before he even has the slightest chance of fixing me. So I just have to be in the background because everyone else has something else to be preoccupied with. Alec does actually want to help, he just doesn't know how."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Adam smirked. "No I did not but it's nice to see that happen" Adam replied. Adam rolled his eyes and sighed. "Amelie, you should do what you want to do and not let other people tell you what you need or have to do. When you graduate people won't be able to say anything to you because you are free to do what ever you want with your life" Adam explained to her.

Adam nodded and smiled. "It will happen sooner, just trust me when I tell you that everything will be okay if you open up a little. Gain someones trust and be their bestie" Adam grinned.

Adam nodded in understanding. "It will be okay Amelie. Like I said just find someone to be friends with. Like your age because it will be easier to have friends your age because you can escape the world for a little bit maybe try to live in their element of fun".
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Mel smiled and bumped her shoulder into his lightly. "Yeah, I'll always be able to cheer you up when you're down. Hopefully." She sighed. "I know, I know. But I mean, it's my dad that objects and he's kinda paying for my life right now, so I maybe need to listen to him for a while longer."

Mel smiled at him gently. "Thanks, I'll do that. Maybe that'll get me somewhere with my friend Korrie. I think we're getting a little closer."

Mel nodded, sniffing a little. She laughed shakily and wiped at her eyes with the back of her hand. "Look, you've gone and made me emotional. Now you have to deal with a crying 12 year old girl. I hope you're happy." She smiled to let him know she was joking. "I'm working on the friend thing."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:27 pm

Adam snorted. "Great. I'll be sure to owl you when that does happen" Adam joked. Adam nodded. "That is true but when you hit the right age, not anymore you don't have to. You'll be free to live the life you want even if he doesn't approve of the choices you're making".

Adam grinned. "See, there you go spreading your wings and flying away. Make sure you and your friend Korrie can have sleep overs and talk" Adam teased.

Adam side hugged her. "I can deal with a 12 year old crying. That is good to hear" he said.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:46 am

Mel stuck her tongue out. "You know you love my jokes, don't deny it." She nodded. "Yeah, but I have to hit an age where I can get a job and start supporting myself. Which isn't for a few more years yet, so I have a ways to go still."

Mel grinned and made flapping motions and a cawing noise. "That's me, the little birdie, flying away. I'm not sure we can have sleep overs because we're in different houses. Although I suppose we could use the Come and Go room."

Mel smiled, snuggling into his hug. "I'm glad I met you Adam," she said sleepily. "I like talking to you."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Adam shrugged. "I won't confirm and I will not deny" Adam said to her. He nodded. "Yeah, but it is better to be alone and doing something you're happy with than being with family who will just control what you want to be in life" Adam replied.

Adam laughed. "Yes you can do that but you can have sleep overs at your own houses. Like she comes to yours and you go to hers".

"Same here".
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Mel laughed lightly. "I'm gonna take that as a yes. I'm just that awesome person that everyone loves," she said with a grin. "You can't help help it when you're twelve. I'll be able to do something about it when I'm older."

Mel frowned. "I'm not exactly sure she'd like our house..." she trailed off. Yes, her house was big, expensive, well furnished, and nice looking, but the atmosphere was one of a ticking time bomb and no one was really on good terms with each other there.

Mel leaned her head on Adam's shoulder, eyes sliding closed despite her efforts to stay awake. "'m tired," she mumbled, rubbing her eyes. "What timeizzit?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Adam rolled his eyes. "Take it as you want. I will not answer the question. I will have to agree with you on that. You have a face anyone could love" Adam winked and smirked. "True, you can do more when you're older" Adam replied. He remembers when he was around her age and wanted to grow up.

Adam shrugged. "You'd never know unless you try" Adam said. Adam guessed she said that because she doesn't really get along with the people in her house.

Adam chuckled at her. "I see that" Adam said. He looked at his watch to see what time it was. "Uh, a half hour past midnight" Adam replied.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Mel laughed. "I will, thanks." She grinned innocently, framing her face with her hands. "Of course I do, how do you think I get anything I want?" She nodded. "As soon as I hit 17, I'm out. I don't care where I have to live, as long as it's not there. Anywhere but there."

Mel shrugged. "I'll give it a shot, but if she Floos away in the middle of the night, I blame you. It'll be all your fault." She sighed. "I wouldn't blame her though. Our house is a pretty suckish place."

Mel gave him a lazy push. "Don' laugh 't me." Groaning, she heaved herself to her feet. "I've got to go home or I won't make it back up to my room. I've gotta climb the tree outside my window to get back in, which will not work if I'm any more asleep than I am now." She gave him a hug. "It was really nice meeting you Adam, I'll find you at school."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Adam nodded and patted her head. "That is why most people are born with good looks and innocence" Adam explained with a smirk. Adam sighed. "You do what you feel is right at the time. If you want to leave to have a new life, then do that. Even change your name if you please" Adam suggested.

Adam laughed. "If she does then I will take responsiblity but I don't think she will. She may actually stay and you both can have each other to lean on" Adam advised. "It can't be that bad".

Adam laughed again just to annoy her. Adam nodded to her. She snuck out, now that made sense on how she was there at this time of night. He hugged her back. "I will be waiting for you to find me and it was nice to meet you as well" Adam replied.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Mel grinned at him. "Well I know how to use it, so everything's good." She frowned, and shook her head. "No. I'm a Blanchard. I don't think I'll ever be anything but a Blanchard, no matter how much I don't like certain people in my family."

Laughing, Mel shrugged. "Well thanks for your faith at least," she said.

Mel stuck her tongue out and started trotting wearily in the general direction of her house. "See you around Wolfman," she spcalled quietly onpver her shoulder. She knew he would have heard her and she smiled as she rounded a corner, disappearing into the city.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:54 am

Adam smiled and nodded. "Yes you do know how to use it, which is a good thing but it can also be bad on some levels" Adam replied. Adam held his hands up in defense. "Fair enough, but we're always what we are even if we don't like it" Adam exclaimed.

"No problem".

Adam laughed when he called her 'wolfman'. "Wolfman! That's a new one!" he shouted after her. When she was completely gone from his site. He went towards the direction of his home. Feeling better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:32 am