Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Problem with Pretty Boys

The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

The Problem with Pretty Boys Empty The Problem with Pretty Boys

Post by The Mel Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:37 am

Dustrang Institute of Magical Learning
    October 2038

"SACHA RUSNAK!"

Sacha paused, head tilting ever so slightly. Really. The girl must have had one hell of a set of lungs on her to be yelling his name so loudly. A pair of heels clicked angrily closer and Sacha groaned, turning to face the girl.

"Why is it there always seems to be some girl screaming my name?" the sixteen-year-old whined unbecomingly. "And never in the manner I prefer."

His immediate answer was an open-handed slap to the face. The indignant redhead then harrumphed at him and whirled about, clicking just as angrily away.

"Ow..." Sacha drew out, mostly to elicit more pity from the gorgeous fifth year twins watching anxiously from nearby.

"Hey, wait a minute!" He jogged after the redhead, expression gobsmacked. "You can't just slap me and walk away! I don't even know what I've done wrong!"

She sputtered furiously at him. "You-you do-oh, no! That wide-eyed innocence act is NOT gonna work on me, you narcissistic playboy!" she growled. "W-we kissed! And made out! I let you touch my-" Her face flushed scarlet. "I let you touch me!"

"Which proved most unsatisfying," muttered Sacha. He only just dodged the second slap.

"YOU ARE A PREFECT!" screeched the redhead. "You're supposed to set a good example, and you just prance around here, kissing an-and doing things with every girl who will let you!" She looked around, voice dropping into a furious whisper. "You said I was different!"

This time, Sacha really was confused. "I did?" The boy ran a hand through his hair. "Oh, that? You didn't take that seriously, did you?"

With a hard shove, the redhead stormed away. Sacha smirked, rubbing at his collarbone. "We can have more fun next time, beautiful!" he called after her. He was still grinning as his friend came up beside him.

Last edited by Sacha Rusnak on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

The Problem with Pretty Boys Empty Re: The Problem with Pretty Boys

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:06 am

"You can never seem to get them the scream the right way, can you Sach?" Brock leaned nonchalantly against the tree, watching the girl's retreating figure with unabashed appreciation. "At least they know my name's-"

"VENI COX!" Turning his head toward the group of girls - most a year older, as far as he could remember, at least one exchange student - he ducked in time to miss the shoe aimed at his head, raising an eyebrow at them.

"Have I done something, my dear?" He smiled at the blond who was obviously leading the group, her hands on her hips and her glare unamused.

"What is this I hear about you cheating on me, Veni?" She demanded. "With them?" Brock cocked his head to the side, his eyes sliding from one to the other, remembering each and every one as his smirk widened, and he winked at the brunette.

"I can't cheat on someone I was never with, though I can assure you it was all at the same time, if that makes you feel any better." He grinned boyishly before giving a put upon sigh. "Britney-"

He barely dodged the other shoe, the screech of 'my name is HANNAH!' the only thing he heard before she stomped off. Waving at the other girls, most of whom's attention had been caught by Sach - naturally - he turned to the other boy, shrugging.

His eyes caught on the slightly red mark on his bud's cheek, and he laughed. "Didn't dodge fast enough, eh?"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:14 pm

"Of course, I can," Sacha remarked easily. "No need to let them know that, however."

The sixth year looked on with unconcealed amusement as the scene played out between Brock and his latest lynch mob. He smiled charmingly as their gazes shifted to him. His attention was awarded with a couple rather fetching blushes and a shy giggle.

Sacha smirked. "Who said I tried to dodge?" he responded. "There are few things that tug at a lady's heartstrings more than a man duly disgraced. I can guarantee that before the day is done, there's be at least three or four girls who-"

He cut off as a brunette with large blue eyes approached him directly, delicate hand lifting to gently caress his reddened cheek.

"Poor Sacha," she cooed sympathetically. "Does it hurt?" She rose up on her toes to whisper in his ear. "I'll make it all better later." Stepping away again, she turned and walked away, Sacha gaze following her until she was out of sight.

"Make that five," he corrected, turning back to his friend. "What about you? On the outs with Kallie, again? I don't understand your attachment to the girl. First off, she's a bit young for my personal tastes. Second, I'm pretty sure she must have a stick up her..."

His attention wandered as a particularly gorgeous girl walked past. Sacha blinked, tearing his attention away.

"What were we talking about? Oh, yes. Kallie's ass. Very nice specimen, true, but I'm quite certain she must have sat on a broomstick wrong. It is simply unnatural for anyone to be that uptight." Sacha grinned, tone lowering suggestively, "You should help her loosen up. Well, once you're done fighting this go around."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am