Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+5
Danielle Lamoureux
Juliette Josse
Angel LaRue
Katerina Kahnovich
Anna Tshering
9 posters

rora confesses her love

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

rora confesses her love Empty rora confesses her love

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:09 am

So... since I'm not here for my birthday, I decided to write a thread to explain aaaaaaaaall I have to say.

rora confesses her love Tumblr_m6qzuouNnQ1r63m9x
    rora confesses her love Tumblr_m8ndy2u7m31r66apj

1:
    I LOVE YOU. FOREVER AND ALWAYS. especially if you follow my tumblr.

2. I'm sorry for leaving for a week. RL does take precedence.

3. Really, the reason I love HR the most is because of the people here. I'd defend you all to death, no matter what.

best friends forever
      Hannah - The Patricia to my Eddie, the Olavi to my Jenni, the Alexander to my Lena, the Isaac to my Augustus, the Emily to my Ginger, the Sweden to my Finland... I don't know how you deal with my shit, and how you deal with me in general, and for fangirling with me and yapping about whatever but for that I'm forever grateful.

Danie - The Liam to my Zayn, the Liz to my Avan, the Sherlock to my Watson, the soup to my noodles. You're there for me all the fucking time and we have the best MSN conversations I could ever ask for during terrible times. I will NEVER want to lose touch with you because you're pretty damn awesome and you deal with my Zuzssebsions and I love ranch sauce so WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ME SOME? D:

Manda - The Cat to my Trina, the Cat to my Robbie, the cupcake to my spinkles. You're insane and crazy about coffee, but guess what? That only makes you a better person, imho. <3 I absolutely love talking to you through owl or through the cb or through anything because we're the 98-ers and that makes us cool like whoa.

Rev - The thunder to my lightning. I miss you, AND COME BACK TO DUBAI SOON YOU CRAZY WOMAN, because you're one of the people I can talk to when I'm really mad... You're one of th biggest Potterheads I've met and that's just amazing because I relate to you so damn much. <3

Loz - I'm your miniYou, and you're my Little London Girl. <3 You are now the pineapple to my papaya because pineapples will take over the world one day. You're just awesome and I don't know how we're so alike and sometimes when I find something amazing it makes me think of you. And guess what? MALA FTW. <3

Sig - Ég elska þig. Seriously... you are one of the good-craziest people I've ever made. You always make me laugh with the silliest things. There are no words to describe your awesomeness, and I'm glad to say that I'm glad you're the first person I married around here. Very Happy

Selly - You, woman, are my partner in crime, the George to my Ringo, and the Paul to my John. (So basically we get to monopolize the Beatles. Happy?)You relate to everything I do and you're a BAMF roleplayer and you reply so quickly with so much detail and you make really cool graphics and you're just lovely. <3 Be my sister, Jude? Wink

Nia - The Jaime to my Cersei, and my Epic Plot Whore. So basically we have Nia here who has the weirdest plots ever but they're like swjkdhfwkj GAH AMAZING. You're one of the most fun people ever to plot with, and I'm so happy I met you in the first place. I love you. <3

Savvy - The Eli to my Clare, and the Florence to my Florence. (Okay I said that.) You make me laugh all the time. You understand my Degrassi rants and you love Flo too. You're also a rising graphics star. Wink I love you muchly, hun. <3

Katie - The Neville to my Luna, my birthday Twinnie. So you're amazing, and we have great conversations when we're alone, and you're a gorgeous singer. Not to mention you're an amazing person inside. I really need to talk to you more personally, because I do love you. <3

Mel - You are one of my biggest RP inspirations ever. I am not even joking. Your posts are stellar and I'm like, 'asdfghjkl; HOW ON EARTH DO YOU DO THAT?!' So anyways, you're a great person to hang around with and I'm glad I met you. <3

ohana means family, right?
      Tabi - The latest edition to my family, and mine and Katie's triplet. She's amazing, really, and I love her honesty and if I had someone like you in RL I would be the happiest person in the world, because she's like the light in the pitch black dark.

Tara - She's like my mum. I love her to death even though I don't show it sometimes. We need to communicate more, okaiz? <3

Molly - You are... amazing. Sometimes you can be a little thick, but that's one of the many reasons I love you! Also, you're the best FB wife I could ever ask for. <3 And I still want that amazing island we thought of. :3

Tonie - My other 98-er, the Amber to my Alfie, the Patricia to my Jerome, and you're adorable as hell. I don't get why you tihnk you're a terrible person, because you truly are amazing physically and socially and what I say, goes! <3

Tea - HI MUM. HOW ARE YOU? You are so funny sometimes I lose my breath, and I'm not even joking. Your tumblr is amazing, and your graphics, and your taste in models. And also, you're a beautiful person inside and out. <3

JJeh - So you may or may not be my daughter, but it doesn't really matter anyway because you're worth millions that is not an allude to the amount of charries you have and your obssession with Romeo and Juliet is perfectly normal. I have it too. (PS. I love you.)

Gigi - awdferhgfjh GIGIIIIII. So I love you and yeah. We need to talk more but anyways you're really cool when you go on the cb and you always put a smile on my face. <3

Arsen - WELL HEY THERE ARSEN. You made this amazing site, so I can't leave you out of this list. Razz So yeah. You're soooooo cool to hang around, you're hilarious, you're pretty damn smart, and you're amazing okay? Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, and good luck with the training!

and we are the chatbox crew
      I can't think of a single word to say about you guys because they'll end up being the same thing, but I really do love you guys. <3

Roman
      Iva
      Ive/Kris
      Mad
      Sunni

we need to talk... more.
      Quinn
      Felix
      Jessica
      Rozzers
      Ophion
      Fane
      Mars
      Caleb
      Gorny
      Ruth
      Lola
      James
      Ellie (Perdice)

i miss you guys. <3
      Kayla
      Holly/Aly
      Cephie
      Tobi
      Valerie
      Aurie
      Becky
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

rora confesses her love Empty Re: rora confesses her love

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:00 pm

I LOVE YOU, RORA.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:41 pm

LOVE YA. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:11 pm

rora confesses her love Tumblr_m8wz4cBk221rom06zo1_500

I LOVE YOUUUUUU LENA. I DOOOOOOOO.

rora confesses her love Tumblr_m8qx54e6t31rthbk4

rora confesses her love Tumblr_m5219i2W2o1qikirwo1_500
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:52 pm

you guys. (Ew posting by phone.)
    I love you like fvcsdbjkljmdfcjmfrdtcjfrgjdjfuvfejdsrkgrk.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 pm

So, I'm a bum who only just got around to reading this.

Aw... Lele. ♥ ♥ ♥ Your absence is certainly noticed, hun. You are missed! ^^
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:38 pm

The Patricia to my Eddie, the Olavi to my Jenni, the Alexander to my Lena, the Isaac to my Augustus, the Emily to my Ginger, the Sweden to my Finland

I am lovable.

AND I LOVE YOU TOO cfhwefrnwuighnwui. <3
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:27 pm

.... I just saw this so now I am like... how did I just notice this? I blame school.

I LOVE TOO LENA <3 SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! ......... (That's a lot of so's)

Happy Birthday Coconut <3
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:26 am

THAT WAS TOO CLOSE FOR TEARS, LOVE. just saw this. gaah.
    I LOVE YOU. AND YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT I WANTED TO COME BACK FOR. I CAN NEVER JUST LEAVE YOU OR ANYTHING. XD :**
    hell yeah, I AM the Jude to your Lucy. <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 pm